Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

what will it take to beat this mustang?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Exhaust, bottle......NO TUNE......Not the smartest idea in the world, and he's bragging about beating stangs all day long. KaBoom.

whats not smart about that. i ran that way for almost 2 yrs. and im not bragging about beating stangs all day long i said id beat the one the op mentioned and thats guarenteed and if anyone has to say otherwise shoot me a pm and we can arrange something if its for enough money
Old 02-12-2009, 11:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 02ravenws6
whats not smart about that. i ran that way for almost 2 yrs. and im not bragging about beating stangs all day long i said id beat the one the op mentioned and thats guarenteed and if anyone has to say otherwise shoot me a pm and we can arrange something if its for enough money
I must ahve taken your comment out of context.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:43 PM
Teching In

just figured id state my point cuz i dont feel like debating on wether or not u think my car will go kaboom or that a 75 shot untuned on my car is not smart. so therefor i kept it short and to the point.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

just figured id state my point cuz i dont feel like debating on wether or not u think my car will go kaboom or that a 75 shot untuned on my car is not smart. so therefor i kept it short and to the point.
Where do you live? I'll take your money if your close enough.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Exhaust, bottle......NO TUNE......Not the smartest idea in the world, and he's bragging about beating stangs all day long. KaBoom.
i've seen people go a lot higher on an ls1...no reason why you can't do it. must be a mustang thing..sure you could be safer, but i've heard of worse ideas

for example, the kid that hooked up a bottle to his mustang, he didn't even use jets i guess..**** was hilarious
Old 02-13-2009, 12:08 AM
Teching In

i live in nj. just remember i have an 02 ws6 with a 75 shot so dont go trying to bully me with a car that has 10k built into the motor
Old 02-13-2009, 01:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i live in nj. just remember i have an 02 ws6 with a 75 shot so dont go trying to bully me with a car that has 10k built into the motor
I live on the opposite coast. O-well. I wasn't bullying you. My car is just a bolt on LS in a heavy *** vert. Its nothing special.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

It's a difference of opinion. It's cool though. I don't wanna debate over it either.
Originally Posted by allbaugh_04
i've seen people go a lot higher on an ls1...no reason why you can't do it. must be a mustang thing..sure you could be safer, but i've heard of worse ideas

for example, the kid that hooked up a bottle to his mustang, he didn't even use jets i guess..**** was hilarious
I just don't think it's all that safe to do it. As long as the 'basic' perameters check out, then I guess it's no big deal. But at the very least, I'd strap it down, or datalog to ensure it's ok.

And no jets?...ARE U fuggin' kidding me.

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
I live on the opposite coast. O-well. I wasn't bullying you. My car is just a bolt on LS in a heavy *** vert. Its nothing special.
ohhhh...look at you.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ohhhh...look at you.
Now what's that supposed to mean.

Quick Reply: what will it take to beat this mustang?