Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

I need a tune in FWB

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 12:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need a tune in FWB

I just moved to Fort Walton Beach recently and I picked up a Trans Am locally, but I need some adjustment on my tune. Could any of you local or area guys chime in and direct me to a competent tuner in the area? And btw, My name is Brad Hutchcraft and I would love to meet up with some of the local LS1 guys! Who's out there?

417 231 7163, hit me up people!
Old 10-17-2010, 10:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Brad Hutchcraft
I just moved to Fort Walton Beach recently and I picked up a Trans Am locally, but I need some adjustment on my tune. Could any of you local or area guys chime in and direct me to a competent tuner in the area? And btw, My name is Brad Hutchcraft and I would love to meet up with some of the local LS1 guys! Who's out there?

417 231 7163, hit me up people!
Whats up Brad, Im Glen. My camaro was tuned here in panama city Ill have to get up with the mechanic who put my engine in, see if i can get the info for you. Also theres suppose to be a place in Pensacola who does it XXX motorsports, Ive heard they got a dyno an all. Theres a web site with a bunch of guys who will help you get on track, try panamacityLSX.com . Its a forum full of Fbody owners. Did you try Panhandle Performance? I know they mostly do mustang stuff. Hope I could help
Old 10-18-2010, 02:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

I talked to XXX and I am still waiting on a call back from them. And I will hit up PCB lsx when I get home, I think I might Ecen have an account on there still( used to live here).. We should meet up some time!
Old 10-18-2010, 05:08 PM
Staging Lane

Welcome to the area. As far as tuning I dunno anyone that specifically does fbody's here. There is B&B Muffler & Dyno tuning but from what I have heard they are pricey. BTW there's a car show going on on the 30th at the Armament museum. What color is your Trans Am?
Old 10-19-2010, 05:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Black, and I haven't been over to B&B.. I would rather have a tuner who specializes in LSx tuning.. I saw that Jeremy Formato was in town awhile back.. It would be great to hit him up if he comes back around soon..
Old 10-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Staging Lane

you're only a few hours from jacksonville. check out efi alchemy. i live in pensacola and there is a reason i went all the way to the east coast with my car.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:18 PM
Teching In

I can get Jeremy Formato (Fasterproms) here, FWB area, if there are about 5 or more to tune, same with Chuck Anders (Chuck's Tuning Services). Chuck used to come often and Jeremy was of course here recently.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

XXX will take care of you. That's who tunes all our cars in this area. Guys name is John Weeks. Goes by John02SS on here. PM him, he dosen't get on all the time. But he will get back to you.

Quick Reply: I need a tune in FWB