Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

04/28 jax meet

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012 | 05:44 PM
On The Tree

Default 04/28 jax meet

Whats up? seeing whos down for a meet this Saturday night. Also wondering if anyones going to the pontiac river city show on Saturday. I think its in the afternoon
Old 04-26-2012 | 07:22 PM
Staging Lane

I gotta work Saturday so I'm not gonna make the show but I'll try and make it out that night. Me and the gf are suppose to be going out for a buddies bday but I don't think we have a sitter yet so it may be a nogo which means I could probably make an appearance for an hr or so
Old 04-26-2012 | 07:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CustomX
I gotta work Saturday so I'm not gonna make the show but I'll try and make it out that night. Me and the gf are suppose to be going out for a buddies bday but I don't think we have a sitter yet so it may be a nogo which means I could probably make an appearance for an hr or so
Cool. we will be there. Didnt know you had a little one.
Old 04-27-2012 | 12:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CustomX
I want to tag along !
Old 04-27-2012 | 02:04 PM
Launching!

I'm working sat morning until around 1. I will make the night meet, but when and where is this River City Pontiac show?

Also tonight there is a big car meet on top of the parking garage at UNF. Its alot of hondas and **** but I'm trying to get all the GM and v8 people I know to come too
Old 04-27-2012 | 04:10 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jmswain
I want to tag along !
Meet me at my place and you can ride, or just meet there.
Old 04-27-2012 | 04:54 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jmswain
I want to tag along !
Not sure if I want someone who likes cowboys butts hanging around me though.... Oh how you've changed... LOL

Trending Topics

Old 04-27-2012 | 05:34 PM
On The Tree

Theres the unf show tonight which im going to and i know some others are too. Probably wont do a sat night meet tommorrow.I will spend some family time with my wife and daughter. The pontiac one was at river city market place tommorrow. Im hoping its tomm in the afternoon so i can go after work. Cant remember where i saw it advertised but pretty sure it was on one of the forums

Quick Reply: 04/28 jax meet