Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 12:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what are the odds that there is a legit break in during that short time period of the insurance drop / change?
Old 12-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

Originally Posted by Captain_Stabbin
exactly chuck woulda f'd that dude up quick lol
He also fed chuck some BS about how he couldn't get the BS3 to work with stock gauges so Josh kept it. We both know that the car wasn't done up to par or what he paid for so it's sitting at Joe's new place being fixed after another local member fixed/cleaned up most of the hack work Josh did.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Home town Clive,IA current town FORT BENNING GEORGIA

I'm curious why all the guns weren't secured. Whole deal seems shady and very inside jobish to me. Hopefully everyone effected gets resolution out of this whole thing.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Staging Lane

FYI, this was posted on YB.com. I haven't seen it posted here yet.

Originally Posted by RTRBURN
I asked this before I moved my stuff in, was always taught to keep your business separate from others. That way if someone sued me down the road or something it would come back on him, and visa versa.

When I was told RaceFab and Chassis was all mine, thats what I took it as. I didn't know him owning own both corps and putting RaceFab and Chassis under one of them, then him close shop on the other one was gonna have adverse affect on RaceFab. I didn't want to spend money on doing a LLC or Corporation untill then, but he said he could add it to one of his. Like I said, I don't know the whole corporation stuff. Thats why I was just doing my car, fix what mistakes I made to it, wire it up. If everyone liked what I done and I was comfortable being able to take on work load I would have took on other jobs. I had people said they would be interested once I got my done so they see results, which I don't blame them one bit.

It's like I'm the one on trial, all I did was occupy some space in his shop with my stuff for 2 weeks. I moved my stuff out yesterday. I'll do my car once I find another place to use. My name is on nothing that is tied into the shop or RaceFab.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...=530452&page=4
Old 12-05-2012, 01:13 PM
11 Second Club

I dont know why i havent heard of any of his customers he fucked over for alot more money then my pidley situation havnt been in contact with an attorney . I tell u what if it was my 20,000 id be up his *** . Not waiting a year.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I just read through all of this, I followed the story from the beginning and I was really on Josh's side even though it seemed like an odd coincidence.

But he vowed to make it right and I gave him the benefit of the doubt. But now he posts he's closing up shop, but really just changing the name of the LLC? That plus everything else makes this way too shade tree.

Makes me think back to all the **** he was giving Modular Turbo. He had that condescending tone like his business was top dog, and said Mod Turbo would be gone in no time and leave people high and dry. Ironic.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

If his buddy is being truthful it sounds like Josh was trying to **** him over too. He fronts all the money and on paper owns nothing.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:53 PM
TECH Resident

I have just read 18 pages and wow. Ive talked to Josh before, sounded like a stand up guy. Ive been saving money and gathering parts for a twin turbo build that keeps all creature comforts. He was supposed to fab it all up for me. I'm SOOOOO glad I'm still gathering and saving or I would be out so much money. This guy really out to have his *** handed to him, financially and physically.

Not only that but what kind of businessman that grosses over $100,000+/year doesnt have shop insurance? My dad and I own a local HVAC company. We have a $1,000,000.00 policy that only costs a few hundred per year. Now I'm not sure about his state, but in Oklahoma we are required to have that insurance policy. $1,000,000.00 is the smallest policy you can have.

Good luck to everyone who lost their parts or money. I feel incredibly bad for you. I hope you guys can get it back somehow.

Josh, dude, you need to make this right or this **** trail will follow you everywhere you go, either on your conscious, or with the people you meet. You know there is a acronym, WWJD, you should think about it sometime, or possibly what if someone shafted your wife or one of your children out of several thousand hard earned dollars? Would you just be ok with it and tell them sometimes people fall on hard times or would you be wanting the person that shafted them to make it right? You Josh, have alot of thinking to do. You do realize that IF it was an inside job and you were caught affiliated with it that in any way its is a felony offense? Thats prison buddy...Now think of your family and how they would cope if you were not around.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sschoeffler
I have just read 18 pages and wow. Ive talked to Josh before, sounded like a stand up guy. Ive been saving money and gathering parts for a twin turbo build that keeps all creature comforts. He was supposed to fab it all up for me. I'm SOOOOO glad I'm still gathering and saving or I would be out so much money. This guy really out to have his *** handed to him, financially and physically.

Not only that but what kind of businessman that grosses over $100,000+/year doesnt have shop insurance? My dad and I own a local HVAC company. We have a $1,000,000.00 policy that only costs a few hundred per year. Now I'm not sure about his state, but in Oklahoma we are required to have that insurance policy. $1,000,000.00 is the smallest policy you can have.

Good luck to everyone who lost their parts or money. I feel incredibly bad for you. I hope you guys can get it back somehow.

Josh, dude, you need to make this right or this **** trail will follow you everywhere you go, either on your conscious, or with the people you meet. You know there is a acronym, WWJD, you should think about it sometime, or possibly what if someone shafted your wife or one of your children out of several thousand hard earned dollars? Would you just be ok with it and tell them sometimes people fall on hard times or would you be wanting the person that shafted them to make it right? You Josh, have alot of thinking to do. You do realize that IF it was an inside job and you were caught affiliated with it that in any way its is a felony offense? Thats prison buddy...Now think of your family and how they would cope if you were not around.
well said
Old 12-05-2012, 03:19 PM
On The Tree

i read this from another thread about this.. from Josh himself

This will be my only Post in this thread:

Lets set this straight for everyone. Seems like there are a few who what to stir the pot and a few that offer support. Then there are those that Matter. Namely Harold and Myself in this thread.

The break in has cause alot of frustrations on everyone who was involved part. I have several customers who were affected by this whole ordeal. Several more so than Harold. Not to add to or take away from anyone who was affected.

Brass Tax is, I have alot of people to take care of. Alot to recover from. Alot of hard lessons learned. While I see this thread for what it is regardless of how it has been stated for what it is for, I understand why it is here. Harold had insurance that is not covering him. I had a raw deal with Business insurance as well due to wanting to expand my shop. I got dropped for no reason. I was in the long drawn out process of getting it taken care of.

Bad Timing, Bad Luck, or Bad Whatever... It happened. It is up to me to deal with it. I have refused to Bail on those affected like many have done in the past. I contacted everyone of my customers and let them know the situation. I posted in Openly in the Forums. Made it Public. I didn't hide behind the idea of closing the doors and calling it quits. I talked to my attorney to see what options I had. They were not ones I liked the idea of.

At the end of the day it is up to me to make things right. I am working my *** off to see that it happens. Lawyers and all that bull **** are threats that do not go far with me. Look across the board and see what shops are Incorporated like mine is. They are like that for a reason. Protection. A sticker on the Door and a Website doesn't mean much when **** hits the fan.

As it stands right now I am working out options to get everyone affected taken care of. It is a time consuming and expensive process. It isn't going to happen over night. It will happen though. As long as everyone remains level headed. I don't look forward to getting backed into any corners I am already in. Threads like this are solely for venting, trashing, and sometimes informative. At the end of the day they cost shop's such as mine business, that leads to profits used to fix the situation.

My number hasn't changed. Its in my signature below, along with my address. I am not hiding. I don't need too.

This is for Harold and me to work out and deal with. No one else.

Harold I understand you frustrations. I am there myself.
For those supporting me, Thanks.
For the Haters, You all do what you do.

www.KY-Turbo.com
KY-Turbo Inc.
112 D Nugent St
Bowling Green, KY 42101
270-303-0531
KYTurboInc@Gmail.com
Old 12-05-2012, 04:06 PM
TECH Resident

Talk is cheap. Time will tell if this guy has a spine and/or a Conscience. When you wonder what to do, think of the acronym, WWJD... and if for some bizarre reason believe in him, think about the golden rule. I hope this guy truly means to make things right...
Old 12-05-2012, 04:25 PM
11 Second Club

My opinio is takin from my situation. I asked a price in some work he quoted me a price i payed him 15 minutes after i saw the email. Week later asked him if he recieved tge money. Response was yes whats ur address. Gave him the address. 3 weeks go by i ask for an update.he responsed 3 days later said its shipping shortly. Im like great. 2 weeks later on nov 21 i ask again did it ship ? He said its ready for the morning its goin out. So i figured it ship the 22 of nov. It is now dec 5 no return calls no return emails when i asked for a tracking number no response .he says hes not on tech much being the reason for slow responses. Well i chcked everyday. He was on 3-4 times a day.so the way this hqs all gone down. He racked in my small money knowling whats going on and ran laughing
Old 12-05-2012, 04:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 00Wildcat
Wow! That was covered in March or May at least on page 1 ! THERE WAS NO ******* INSURANCE!
yes, see question 2 in that post oh enraged one derp.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

I don't care what his response was on that other site! If I was in your guys shoes I would be seeking representation and sueing. I wouldn't wait on his end for the money, look how long you've already been waiting! CALL THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE!
Old 12-05-2012, 05:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It's hard to tell from the posts but the people who got screwed, are y'all even doing anything about it or just ranting. When I got screwed over on an engine that I bought from a shop on this forum (happened a little over a year ago and I posted the ordeal on here) I did not take very long to take him to court when I realised he wasn't gonna do **** about it.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:31 PM
TECH Regular

I think they've all been advised by legal representatives no to say too much.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sschoeffler
Talk is cheap.

Yes it is, that is why there is so much of it happening on here......

It is amazing how the bandwagon jumpers are so quick to comment. 3 days over 23,000 views, 19+ pages. This is amazing...

Yes it is a shi**y situation, I’m sure it has caused a lot of people (including Josh and his family) more then they feel they can stand. To those involved I hope that Josh can make it right, but unfortunately it was the tact that people tried to use to handle their situations with that probably caused it to come where it is now, although they don’t want to admit it. :secret2

I can see why Josh doesn't come on this site; everybody wants answers for other people's problems. And a public forum is not the place to settle disputes.

I am also amazed that the depths that some people have even gone to. So far as to post his WIFE'S Facebook page, IDK what you were trying to accomplish... but damn. And others who are having the lawyers read over this... what they would call "Hearsay". But if legal action is what you feel you need to do also realize there are high costs associated with it with non-guaranteed results. Again, i hope all can be eventually worked out. But as stated before patience is a virtue.

Last edited by ws6taguy; 12-05-2012 at 05:41 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 00wildcat
i think they've all been advised by legal representatives no to say too much.
exactly. :d
Old 12-05-2012, 06:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ws6taguy
I am also amazed that the depths that some people have even gone to. So far as to post his WIFE'S Facebook page, IDK what you were trying to accomplish... but damn.
Helping those affected with a method of contacting Josh.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bikerman9967
i read this from another thread about this.. from Josh himself

This will be my only Post in this thread:

Lets set this straight for everyone. Seems like there are a few who what to stir the pot and a few that offer support. Then there are those that Matter. Namely Harold and Myself in this thread.

The break in has cause alot of frustrations on everyone who was involved part. I have several customers who were affected by this whole ordeal. Several more so than Harold. Not to add to or take away from anyone who was affected.

Brass Tax is, I have alot of people to take care of. Alot to recover from. Alot of hard lessons learned. While I see this thread for what it is regardless of how it has been stated for what it is for, I understand why it is here. Harold had insurance that is not covering him. I had a raw deal with Business insurance as well due to wanting to expand my shop. I got dropped for no reason. I was in the long drawn out process of getting it taken care of.

Bad Timing, Bad Luck, or Bad Whatever... It happened. It is up to me to deal with it. I have refused to Bail on those affected like many have done in the past. I contacted everyone of my customers and let them know the situation. I posted in Openly in the Forums. Made it Public. I didn't hide behind the idea of closing the doors and calling it quits. I talked to my attorney to see what options I had. They were not ones I liked the idea of.

At the end of the day it is up to me to make things right. I am working my *** off to see that it happens. Lawyers and all that bull **** are threats that do not go far with me. Look across the board and see what shops are Incorporated like mine is. They are like that for a reason. Protection. A sticker on the Door and a Website doesn't mean much when **** hits the fan.

As it stands right now I am working out options to get everyone affected taken care of. It is a time consuming and expensive process. It isn't going to happen over night. It will happen though. As long as everyone remains level headed. I don't look forward to getting backed into any corners I am already in. Threads like this are solely for venting, trashing, and sometimes informative. At the end of the day they cost shop's such as mine business, that leads to profits used to fix the situation.

My number hasn't changed. Its in my signature below, along with my address. I am not hiding. I don't need too.

This is for Harold and me to work out and deal with. No one else.

Harold I understand you frustrations. I am there myself.
For those supporting me, Thanks.
For the Haters, You all do what you do.

www.KY-Turbo.com
KY-Turbo Inc.
112 D Nugent St
Bowling Green, KY 42101
270-303-0531
KYTurboInc@Gmail.com
Bro, Josh posted that in Harold's thread like way back when... This is not news, or up to date with what's currently going on. I remember reading this chit a long time ago. All that doesn't even matter now, since he still phucked over everyone.

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: