Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 01:42 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am still not sure if that's all of the stuff that's not there. Probably not!
Old 12-15-2012, 01:46 PM
12 Second Club

Holy **** Craig.. Do you need any stock stuff.. That is horrible, now where do you go from here court? The aes motor is all good right?
Old 12-15-2012, 01:51 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ws6taguy
Yes it is, that is why there is so much of it happening on here......

It is amazing how the bandwagon jumpers are so quick to comment. 3 days over 23,000 views, 19+ pages. This is amazing...

Yes it is a shi**y situation, I’m sure it has caused a lot of people (including Josh and his family) more then they feel they can stand. To those involved I hope that Josh can make it right, but unfortunately it was the tact that people tried to use to handle their situations with that probably caused it to come where it is now, although they don’t want to admit it. :secret2

I can see why Josh doesn't come on this site; everybody wants answers for other people's problems. And a public forum is not the place to settle disputes.

I am also amazed that the depths that some people have even gone to. So far as to post his WIFE'S Facebook page, IDK what you were trying to accomplish... but damn. And others who are having the lawyers read over this... what they would call "Hearsay". But if legal action is what you feel you need to do also realize there are high costs associated with it with non-guaranteed results. Again, i hope all can be eventually worked out. But as stated before patience is a virtue.

The only you're in this is because your car is at his shop on the lift.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:09 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by RacerXLs1
Holy **** Craig.. Do you need any stock stuff.. That is horrible, now where do you go from here court? The aes motor is all good right?
We pulled the oil pan and looked at the crank, rods and pistons. By what we could see everything in that department was there and the block came from AES. As far as looking at the tops of the pistons to see if the tops was coated and pulling the cam out we did not do that. I will need some things. I am thinking that I will put the motor in. Change the K member out and start putting the stock stuff on it. Then after I get everything stock wise needed I will install that 4l80 stage 3 trans which I don't think that it is mine. But I will have to make do with what I have. I cant say at this point with the legal parts what I am planning. But the way my luck is nothing in my life besides getting custody of my son ever goes as planned
Old 12-15-2012, 02:23 PM
12 Second Club

Let me look through my **** I have laying around.. If I got anything u need il pm u bro.. It's fucked up I hope u get it straightened out!
Old 12-15-2012, 02:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by craig382ci
We pulled the oil pan and looked at the crank, rods and pistons. By what we could see everything in that department was there and the block came from AES. As far as looking at the tops of the pistons to see if the tops was coated and pulling the cam out we did not do that. I will need some things. I am thinking that I will put the motor in. Change the K member out and start putting the stock stuff on it. Then after I get everything stock wise needed I will install that 4l80 stage 3 trans which I don't think that it is mine. But I will have to make do with what I have. I cant say at this point with the legal parts what I am planning. But the way my luck is nothing in my life besides getting custody of my son ever goes as planned
Who built the trans? Would they possibly have recorded the serial number with the work performed? cross reference possible to know something.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Goddamn man. I wouldnt even be able to think straight if someone had robbed me like that. I would probaly just go beserk
Old 12-15-2012, 03:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This is what happens when you have blind worship of sponsors backed up by Gestapo moderation. Buyer beware.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:07 PM
11 Second Club

wow.. so this josh is a douche, I didnt read all 25 pages. however its pretty clear he broke into his own shop, robbed it, then fucked over a bunch of people.. this is why i build my own ****, 90% of shops are just crooks.. gl dude!!
Old 12-15-2012, 05:57 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by RacerXLs1
Let me look through my **** I have laying around.. If I got anything u need il pm u bro.. It's fucked up I hope u get it straightened out!
Thanks man I appreciate that. It is going to take me a year at least to get everything I don't have anymore. After I install everything I have the first thing I will be getting is a driveshaft then a tune so I can drive it. Then the turbo stuff. I think I might try to make the kit up myself. If I did get someone to do it for me. They would have to be ready to ship it to me the day I sent money. But I think I will get a tig and learn.
Originally Posted by 3.8redbird
Who built the trans? Would they possibly have recorded the serial number with the work performed? cross reference possible to know something.
Coastal Trasmission. I am not sure if they are still in business or not. I found the phone number for them today. I called it but no one picked up. I don't know how long they keep their records. I bought it in 2009 or 8 not sure on the year. I have been trying to find the papers on it. So far no luck.
Originally Posted by black06g85
Goddamn man. I wouldnt even be able to think straight if someone had robbed me like that. I would probaly just go beserk
Oh trust me man, if Josh would have showed up instead of sending is daddy and cowering wherever he was at. I would....... well I just would and that's all I can say.
Originally Posted by jt76
This is what happens when you have blind worship of sponsors backed up by Gestapo moderation. Buyer beware.
I looked and researched for around 2 years on different places and I couldn't find anything bad at the time on Josh on here. So I took that and him being 4 1/2 hours away. Thought it was safe. People has asked me what in the hell happen? I had no answer for them. Every what it was, it was going on before I took my stuff to him.
Old 12-15-2012, 06:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

What a little girl..... Sends his daddy cause hes too scared to man up for his own ****. What a p.o.s.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:17 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,237 Likes on 788 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Ugh...
Old 12-15-2012, 09:50 PM
9 Second Club

Received 239 Likes on 178 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Here is a list of my parts that was kept/sold/used/stolen ect.

6000K SLIM HID CAMARO CCFL HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS

SLP Heavy Duty Oil Pump

WilWood Dyna Pro Drag Brakes F/R

BMR adj. torque arm

BMR lower A arms

AVC boost control. He was suppose to sell it and gave me the money. Now I
have neither.

Fast fuelrail, crossover, 102mm intake and TB.

BMR Trans cooler

1 set of black leather red stitched racing seats

10pt roll cage

2 Precision 67/68 billet turbos

2 Precision 46mm wastegates

1 JGS 60mm BOV

1 large twin intercooler

aluminum driveshaft

9" Moser rearend complete

4 QA1 coil overs

Holley Domenator computer SYS.

4 Bosh 160lb fuel injectors

8 Stock injectors

1 Stock set of manifolds

1 Stock power steering pump

1 Stock fuel rails

1 Stock ECM

1 Stock AC condensor

1 Stock trans cooler

engine and trans sensors

1 speedo cable

1 shifter cable

1 stock Throttle cable

1 cruise control module

1 Stock timing chain cover

Just to be clear on the Holley Domenator. I had bought an AMS 1000 Boost Controller and Josh offered a Holley Domenator for it. So if he tells that what I am saying is a lie. THEN WHERE IN THE HELL IS MY AMS 1000 AT?!?!?!?!?

Just so everyone is clear on the turbo setup. I originally had a GT 47/88 Garrett turbo. Along with one JGS 60mm WG and one JGS 60mm BOV. We talk about the kit setup and he was trying to talk me into going with the twins. At the time I wasn't willing to give anymore money for that. I had shown him a pic of a twin setup that I liked really good. Again I wasn't willing to give more money for a twin setup. So with out my permission he cut the whole front support out on my car. I asked him why he did that and he said that he had to so he would have enough room for the 47/88. This is not true you can in fact fit a 47/88 without having to cut out the whole front out. The more I looked at the pic of it the more I leaned toward the twins setup ideal. That and they was a thread on here at one time that was talking about the GT 47/88 and HP possibilities with it. So I said to myself, well he has already cut out the complete front support out like the way the pic showed on the twin setup that I like. And the thing that I was hearing at the time on the 47/88. That it would not put me where I wanted to be at HP wise. I said screw it! So I contact the thief and told him lets do the twins. He said you give me the 47/88 and WG I will get you 2 brand new Precision 67/68 billet turbos with 2 Precision WG's. Now on the day that I took my car to him. I had traded him my liquid Precision intercooler for a large air to air one. So he brought that up and said, I will just make you a big twin intercooler and he wanted $2500 extra to build the kit.

The 4L80 That I took up there doesn't appear to be the same one. Mine had a billet shaft and the one I ended up with don't.

My stock motor is disassemble. I might put it and the stock 4l60 up for trade just to see what is out there. If nothing interesting pops up then I will have the stock motor reassemble with new rings and bearings. Then put it and the trans up for sale on here and other place. Putting it back together with the trans might bring me close to what I need to buy the twins.

Words cant express what I'm feeling at this point. I worked and saved for almost half my life in hopes that one day I would have this extremely fast turbo car. And Josh Jenkins ripped, stoled or took my dream away from me. He's a THIEF and he knows it.

Here is what my car looks like after Josh cut it. I cant get the photo up right so you don't have to break your neck to see it right, sorry.

WOW!!!! Thats ******* crazy!!!! I wouldnt even know where to start on a situation like that.
Its getting out of control on how many times similar situations happen like this on forums more and more. Shop A does this then closes and opens as shop B and does it again and now is shop X....It just seems to go on and on.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:19 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by black06g85
What a little girl..... Sends his daddy cause hes too scared to man up for his own ****. What a p.o.s.
Wow, now we are ragging on people who bring their father. Umm Craig... Wasn't your father ALSO there when you picked up your car? And hasn't he been there SEVERAL times with you? Hasn’t your father also called Josh FOR you? Isn't it true that your daddy also threatened Josh and his family? Gee i cannot imagine what little girl sends his daddy to fight his battles... (See i did the same thing without using curse words... LIKE A BIG BOY)

I know you conveniently left that part out of your story while trying to sound like a big man. I know everybody wants to flame over the internet about things but make sure you tell the WHOLE story.

And yes i do have a part of it because my car is on his lift. You were the next to be worked on, but i have the feeling that you wanted to have him work on your car before he finished mine. That’s not how BIG BOYS share

As far as when you got there, i would have called an officer out there anyways if you were that concerned about everything. Kentucky has one of the loosest gun laws in the Nation it is an Open Carry state, It is also a No Retreat State, It is also a Castle Law State, and honestly i would have had people carrying too if you talked to me the way you talk to Josh about him and the safety of my family, I would have rolled your car out of the shop the first time you threatened me or my family, at least he kept it inside for you till you picked it up.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Staging Lane

Oh trust me man, if Josh would have showed up instead of sending is daddy and cowering wherever he was at. I would....... well I just would and that's all I can say.
I cannot imagine why his lawyer advised him not to be there... I guess it's lucky for you that he didn't. Cause then it would be you who ended up in jail. or dead... Just saying...
Old 12-16-2012, 12:26 AM
TECH Regular

Hey Josh.... Threaten me some more about telling the truth about you.

I cant wait till we meet either.... you gonna have Daddy with you with a gun on his hip?

The only bitch is you.
Old 12-16-2012, 12:28 AM
TECH Resident

Gee your car is still on his lift...why? Are you getting donated parts from Craig's car? After what Josh has done I cannot imagine why somebody would want anything to do with Josh. I'm not a rocket scientist but I would say it would take a lot more than 8 hours to chop a car the way Craig's car was done. not only that but steal a lot more parts than just from Craig's car. are you guys still expecting everyone to believe this was not an inside job??? I can gurantee a judge won't buy the story either. Also for Josh to say he is a family man is crazy...Pulling bullshit like this will send him to jail minimum. Possible prison. Karma will always prevail....
Old 12-16-2012, 12:29 AM
TECH Resident

Also isn't it ironic that Josh's tools were not stolen giving him the means to open another shop???

So obvious it's ridiculous.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:59 AM
TECH Regular

Wow, now we are ragging on people who bring their father. Umm Craig... Wasn't your father ALSO there when you picked up your car? And hasn't he been there SEVERAL times with you? Hasn’t your father also called Josh FOR you? Isn't it true that your daddy also threatened Josh and his family? Gee i cannot imagine what little girl sends his daddy to fight his battles... (See i did the same thing without using curse words... LIKE A BIG BOY)

I know you conveniently left that part out of your story while trying to sound like a big man. I know everybody wants to flame over the internet about things but make sure you tell the WHOLE story.

And yes i do have a part of it because my car is on his lift. You were the next to be worked on, but i have the feeling that you wanted to have him work on your car before he finished mine. That’s not how BIG BOYS share

As far as when you got there, i would have called an officer out there anyways if you were that concerned about everything. Kentucky has one of the loosest gun laws in the Nation it is an Open Carry state, It is also a No Retreat State, It is also a Castle Law State, and honestly i would have had people carrying too if you talked to me the way you talk to Josh about him and the safety of my family, I would have rolled your car out of the shop the first time you threatened me or my family, at least he kept it inside for you till you picked it up.

Yes my dad has been with me only because this became a father son project. He put some of his on money into this build. Yes my dad called him after Josh contacted me and told me to take my build thread down and threaten me and said if I didn't it would delay my build.

I had tried talking to Josh about the way he was handling things when it came to my car. And the way he was treating me as a paying/paid customer. All Josh could do is drop the f bomb every other world. And threaten and say this all the time "I can drop this whole ******* thing. I can bankrupt this whole ******* thing and everyone will get fucked and they are not anything anyone can do about it".

That is why my dad called him. My dad never threaten that waste of space or his family. My dad is an Old Regular Baptist preacher and don't make threats or curse at anyone. My dad ran a very successful business for 20 plus years. He tried to give him some business advice. And do you know what Josh said? He told my dad that he wish that someone had talked to him like that along time ago. And said that was a real eye opener for him and thanked him. But I guess all that good advice went in one ear and out the other.

If you get took for as much money and parts as I did and not freakout and use curse words then you are better then I am and better than most on here is.

My dad only came with me to pick up my stuff because! I had to have 2 trucks and he don't let anyone drive his truck and no one I knew had a full size truck that could make the trip. So what else am I to do? Make 2 trips? Plus he had put some of his on money into this project. And I was not trying to acting like a big man. But I showed up. Where was Josh at?

I never once read where someone asked me who all I had with me. I don't have any problem with answering any question that anyone throws my way. But if you and anyone else wants to know who I had with me. I had my brother in law, a very close friend named Chad and my dad.

As far as this "I was the next one to be worked on BS", don't make me laugh. If that is what he told you he has proven once again that the truth is not in him. You would have made the 16th or 17th car that he ran around my car and that is just the ones I know about. So BIG BOY my car had been at his shop for almost 2 years and paid in full. So yes I would expect him to work on mine before yours.Being that my car was at his shop before yours and paid in full. So that story is crap. NO ONE THREATEN HIM OR IS FAMILY. At least no one I know threaten him or is family

Why would I call the cops for? That gun never bothered me in the least. And it is our constitutional right to openly carry a fire arm. I believe strongly in the 2nd amendment. I usually carry one myself either on my person or in my truck. But my dad asked me to not bring it. So I left it at the house.

OHHHHHH WOW he kept it inside for me. Well crap I think that is the least he could do. I mean after all between parts and money the price now goes over $30,000 that he made of with.

You are just shoveling this BS because your car is there. And proving right here that Josh is steal working. Under what business name I don't know and don't care. But I understand why you are saying stuff. You think if you are a good dog Josh will reward you with whatever promises or things he is acting like he is going to do for you and you not pay a dime for whatever it is he said he would do.

I hope he don't take you for a bunch of money like he has done to me and many others.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:03 AM
TECH Regular

I cannot imagine why his lawyer advised him not to be there... I guess it's lucky for you that he didn't. Cause then it would be you who ended up in jail. or dead... Just saying...
That's a laugh. Last time I checked we as Americans still have freedom of speech. So I can say anything I want to. And if he couldn't take it and took a swing he would have been the one to go to jail. I am allowed to defend myself by law.

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: