Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

VIDEO of Superchargered F-Body by MTI Racing

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 01:03 AM
TECH Addict

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I agree, what's up. They've obviously read all the posts and can't answer some very basic questions? Either you don't know or are just ignoring them because you want people to drop 10k for the answers.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:39 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The maggie in this kit still looks like the 112 to me. Is there any way to show it's the 122?
Old 07-10-2008, 07:33 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yotaman96
The maggie in this kit still looks like the 112 to me. Is there any way to show it's the 122?
well so far they have yet to answer any questions so good luck w/ that. but i agree w/ u the maggie mp122's i've seen had the big logo on top.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:07 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BillS
I have a question, You relocate the crossmember 1/4 down, how does that affect the front end angles? and how is that done, spacers? It the method rigid enough to hit the roadcourse or autox?
Originally Posted by Soul Crusher
if moving the crossmember 1/4" down fits this supercharger, how long till we can fit a bigger one with a lower crossmember?
Originally Posted by BrntWS6
I'd also like to know about the crossmember, and exactly how much cutting of the cowl is involved. How about posting the install instructions with pics!!??
Originally Posted by The Alchemist
The kit looks good, but I'd be interested in seeing A: how much needs to be trimmed off the cowl B: what kind of power this setup would make with a set of heads, headers, and a mild cam, 224/224.

If I could add another 100rwhp/100 rwtq it would be worth the $5000 in my mind.

Originally Posted by Killer_Z
n e more vids? is tuning done? track vids, highway pulls, burn outs something?

install should be the same as the LMSpeed kit. 1/4" spacer, and their customers have had no issues with it.

Originally Posted by ProchargedSS
Will it work with LQ9 heads?
Originally Posted by Raptor_WS6
what about the MAF, can we keep the maf on??
BUMP for these questions.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by kwiker
BUMP for these questions.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Interested in more info as well. Good power in a nice looking set up.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by yotaman96
I was thinking the same thing. I think they way the posts have been worded have made me question it even more. They said it was "based" off the 122. So does that mean that it is a 122 or you could use a 122
Old 07-11-2008, 08:49 AM
Banned

MTI Racing F-Body Kit is a 112 Not a 122.We posted the wrong #.The main thing about our kit is that installed on a stock 01 SS it gained 162 Hp & 174 Tq.Guys this is HUGE !!! Now you can get even more with an exhaust system,a bigger cam,heads etc.Call me for a First Ten Special.
Thank You,
Old 07-11-2008, 08:56 AM
11 Second Club

You know what would be HUGE????

Is if you gave us the answers to the questions above.

I don't see how you expect people to drop 8k on this when you can't even answer simple questions.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:26 AM
Sweet Cheeks

Originally Posted by crazylane
You know what would be HUGE????

Is if you gave us the answers to the questions above.

I don't see how you expect people to drop 8k on this when you can't even answer simple questions.
Sad, but true.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:36 AM
Staging Lane

why not call and talk to someone if your intrested, he's running a busniess and my not have time to sit here and answer them all
Old 07-11-2008, 09:42 AM
11 Second Club

as many times as he is on here, saying thank you. He has the time to answer a hand full of questions. Any other sponser I have seen has allways made sure they had the time to answer questions. So why is this subject so hush hush??? Its like he wants to be the last man with a secret, he knows stuff about this, and we the people don't, so that makes him feel good. ha ha
Old 07-11-2008, 09:43 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by blown454ss
why not call and talk to someone if your intrested, he's running a busniess and my not have time to sit here and answer them all
This is his business, right here on this thread. If he wants to sell this product then answer a few simple questions and be done with it.
I think more R/D needs to be done on this set up, ie cradle drop and so on.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:42 PM
TECH Resident

damn what a shame, mp112, although the cost is cheaper then lm speed by a few hundred bucks, u can order the lmspeed kit and they send it to you, u dont have to have them install it. the plus side is lmspeed answers all the questions . damnit we want a twinscrew or tvs, something bigger, tvs r1900 would do, but i would like to see something in the 2.3L range.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by blown454ss
He sure had time to advertise on this website didn't he. He has 4 or 5 potential buyers asking questions and he has passed them over. He could at least say "hey if you guys have questions give us a call and I would be happy to answer them all", instead he just tries to tell us all about some special.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:56 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I was going to say, if it's the same kit as LMspeed, I'd rather go to LMspeed since they seem to answer technical questions and know their product.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Staging Lane

I've had the LM kit for over a year now and it still putes a smile on my face. Took a old guy for a ride the other day who is always talken about his big block vettes he had and how we young guys don't understand power like that. I slowly rolled into first till about 5k and let off, he started to say how that didn't feel to fast, I pute it in second at about 35 mph and nailed it. At the top of second the back end straightend out and I stayed in it thrue third.It was awesome to watch him laugh with excitement and try to copy the sound of the blower. My point to this story is you won't regret getting the blower no matter who you buy it from , but Ed has been doing this for awhile and knows his stuff. I installed it myself and Ed was there day after day to answer all my stupid questions along the way.

P.S. The old man said his Vettes didn't feel like that. The TA is all stock besides the blower also.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by garrett3
I've had the LM kit for over a year now and it still putes a smile on my face. Took a old guy for a ride the other day who is always talken about his big block vettes he had and how we young guys don't understand power like that. I slowly rolled into first till about 5k and let off, he started to say how that didn't feel to fast, I pute it in second at about 35 mph and nailed it. At the top of second the back end straightend out and I stayed in it thrue third.It was awesome to watch him laugh with excitement and try to copy the sound of the blower. My point to this story is you won't regret getting the blower no matter who you buy it from , but Ed has been doing this for awhile and knows his stuff. I installed it myself and Ed was there day after day to answer all my stupid questions along the way.

P.S. The old man said his Vettes didn't feel like that. The TA is all stock besides the blower also.
any track times on that?
Old 07-11-2008, 02:23 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by garrett3

nice. diggin the numbers in the sig too.
Old 07-11-2008, 04:15 PM
Staging Lane

No track times, just playen on the back roads.

Quick Reply: VIDEO of Superchargered F-Body by MTI Racing