Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Looking for a 9", where is the best place to buy?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 01:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah your probably right. I have a friend who owns a speedshop in my area and seems like everytime I order something from him on his direct buy in vendors like moser I end up getting screwed around or over charged on stuff I coulda ordered myself so as of late ive made it a point to order through other dealers or place my order directly if possible when I feel like im getting jacked around. Then he will start whining about not buying from him and give me good deals for a little bit. Its a never ending cycle it seems.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:42 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by CamaroZ28_LS1
I love the fact I got my 9" as Fast As I did because I would have not had a rear end by race season. And now I have plenty of break in period before the track opens!

I bought my 9" from Bob @ Brute Speed btw. Fast delivery, and got an invoice, build sheet and everything I ordered.

It may have been easier to have Bob get all your stuff through Moser. He deals with them all the time and makes sure everything is taken care of.
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Oldsmobility85, I know it is too late but I could of saved you some money. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 03-16-2011, 10:39 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 98z28CamaroJG
To the MWC boys! Pm me sometime, as I am starting to save up for my 9inch rear end swap. Long term plans: To support 700rwhp from a procharged 383 stroker through a viper spec T-56. Daily driver, with occasional autocrossing and drag racing. Hope to hear from you soon!
PM sent, and we build a ton of custom set ups just for your needs. That's what we specialize in that no one else does, getting you something you want to fit your goals, sure that takes a little time to do so but do you go out to eat with only one thing on the menu to choose from that was not priced very well and feel satisfied after words that it was money well spent? Or would you feel better going to a buffet were you have rows and rows of things to choose from and walk out with a full belly and pleased by the simple fact that you got to eat what you wanted at a great price with out having to pay extra for condiments that should already be out there for you.

For those needing things faster we have ways to take care of you as well at prices usually better than anyone else.

Last edited by MidwestChassis; 03-16-2011 at 11:47 AM.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:20 AM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

^^^ I like the buffet

Quick Reply: Looking for a 9", where is the best place to buy?