Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

People who use a stolen credit card to buy rear-ends!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 06:27 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 78 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Camaro_94
Damn.. That really sucks!!! I hope they catch the dumb bastards.. And they get arrested and have to pay you guys all the money they stole back.

I dont know how those dumb ***** can live with themselves.. How can they justify stealing from other people like that? What a bunch of low life pieces of trash.

Karma is a bitch too... ( ***Waits for someone to say.. "Whos Karma?"*** )

Best of luck with the whole situation!

- Mike
I think it happens more to business because everyone assumes a business has lots of money and wont miss it or will get by without it.
What many people don't realize is that if your a small business or even a small part of a bigger one like we are and are accountable (in other words don't make any money because of things like this) a couple two three of these could put you under.
The profit margin in car parts wether transmissions or rear ends or whatever really is not that high , In fact one loss on something like that and you might have to sell 5-10 more just to break even people forget businesses have to buy the parts they sell.
I hope they get these guys even if we never see the money or the parts and we get there real names and addresses. I will at least make sure they are well known on the net everywhere.

Call 888-744-6542

Old 08-30-2008, 09:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shawn_c992001
tie him to a maple tree!
I say we tie each of his limbs to a vehicle and pull in 4 different directions, that way the only thing he will have left is his head up his A** and/ or be able to kiss his A** goodbye.
Old 08-30-2008, 11:04 PM
zjt
Staging Lane

I think a shotgun, a shovel, a bag of lye, and 10 acres would suffice
Old 08-31-2008, 08:16 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zjt
I think a shotgun, a shovel, a bag of lye, and 10 acres would suffice
I sold my backhoe too soon! Bob
Old 08-31-2008, 08:18 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by performabuilt
I think it happens more to business because everyone assumes a business has lots of money and wont miss it or will get by without it.
What many people don't realize is that if your a small business or even a small part of a bigger one like we are and are accountable (in other words don't make any money because of things like this) a couple two three of these could put you under.
The profit margin in car parts wether transmissions or rear ends or whatever really is not that high , In fact one loss on something like that and you might have to sell 5-10 more just to break even people forget businesses have to buy the parts they sell.
I hope they get these guys even if we never see the money or the parts and we get there real names and addresses. I will at least make sure they are well known on the net everywhere.

No doubt, when you figure $200.00 profit per rear-end a $5,500.00 hit takes a long time to recoup! Especially when we're talking about going into the slow season. Bob
Old 08-31-2008, 10:28 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
Thanks Mark, we found that same number several weeks ago and we have a detective from there looking into it. I just hope we get somewhere with this, we pass on every new bit of information someone gives us. Thanks again! Bob
So if they're able to actually catch this wing nut, are you going to be able to get your $$$$ back? I sure as hell hope so. If not, it just shows how ****ed up this country is when it comes to dealing with criminals. First, they steal your money, then we have to pay taxes to put them in jail.

Yeah, I definitely say take 'em out to the woodshed.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:53 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Question

Originally Posted by supernaturalta
So if they're able to actually catch this wing nut, are you going to be able to get your $$$$ back? I sure as hell hope so. If not, it just shows how ****ed up this country is when it comes to dealing with criminals. First, they steal your money, then we have to pay taxes to put them in jail.

Yeah, I definitely say take 'em out to the woodshed.
The only way that I can see that I would get my money back is to file a lawsuit, unless the cops get these rears back for me. Now once I won the lawsuit, actually getting money out of these guys can be difficult. Normally if they actually have a real job you can garnish their wages, but most crooks don't work a real job. Bob
Old 09-01-2008, 12:22 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

And some states dont allow for wage garnishment anyway. But of course so far we have not been able to get the cops to come and take our info. They say ASAP lol.

Call 888-744-6542

Old 09-01-2008, 08:08 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Exclamation

And some states dont allow for wage garnishment anyway. But of course so far we have not been able to get the cops to come and take our info. They say ASAP lol.
Man, that is bullshit, our local cops came over within two hours of when we called them. Bob
Old 09-03-2008, 08:53 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Well sugarloaf pa has a "part time police force" emergencys are handled by the state police but they say its not and emergency so gotta wait on the sugar loaf guys

Call 888-744-6542

Old 09-03-2008, 09:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well sugarloaf pa has a "part time police force" emergencys are handled by the state police but they say its not and emergency so gotta wait on the sugar loaf guys
Unless it was their credit card
Old 09-03-2008, 09:14 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

That's ridiculous! Diane who works for me has been getting calls from the detective up there who is working on this case. This detective told Diane there are other companies who also have filed complaints about this guy. Send Diane an e-mail at Diane@exoticperformanceplus.com and she can give you the detectives info. Thanks! Bob
Old 09-07-2008, 07:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I had my card number stolen too. I keep an eye on the charges and noticed a bunch in ny I called the bank and was like WTF I have one card I got gas and stuff here in WI the same time these charges are going on. how do you think this could be possiable? they where telling me how people go on trips all the time and this looks normal ????? WTF I could have kicked the lady in the head WI and NY are not boarder sharing states by any stretch. some people are idiots
Old 09-07-2008, 08:50 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 89 formula350
I had my card number stolen too. I keep an eye on the charges and noticed a bunch in ny I called the bank and was like WTF I have one card I got gas and stuff here in WI the same time these charges are going on. how do you think this could be possiable? they where telling me how people go on trips all the time and this looks normal ????? WTF I could have kicked the lady in the head WI and NY are not boarder sharing states by any stretch. some people are idiots
It seems to be happening more and more these days. Money is definitely getting stolen much easier now than ever before. Bob
Old 09-08-2008, 09:15 PM
Launching!

if you dont want someone to charge up your card after they steal it just max it out before hand lol
Old 09-09-2008, 05:03 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Talking

Originally Posted by 19mike84
if you dont want someone to charge up your card after they steal it just max it out before hand lol
That would not be a problem for a lot of us! lol Bob
Old 09-10-2008, 06:03 PM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats odd, it must be someone on a this site or one that has all the effected sponsors on it.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:02 PM
On The Tree

ThAT SUCKS! At my business they couldn't do paychecks this week because some chickenheaded throwback ghetto dogshit trash ***** bought $3400 on a forged credit card. It all got charged back. BITCH!
Old 09-11-2008, 01:15 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well..the town is called "Sugar Loaf"...haha

sorry
Old 09-11-2008, 04:50 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Exclamation

Originally Posted by flak_monkey
ThAT SUCKS! At my business they couldn't do paychecks this week because some chickenheaded throwback ghetto dogshit trash ***** bought $3400 on a forged credit card. It all got charged back. BITCH!
That sucks! Something has to get done about this ever growing problem! Bob

Quick Reply: People who use a stolen credit card to buy rear-ends!