General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

gay gay gay damage

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 03:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by staringback05
this didnt happen to my bird

but when i was younger i was at a party i saw a guy door ding the hell out of my s10....when he left the area, my intoxicated ***...kindly walked over and took a leak in his grill.........

kinda immature, but i was young...and drunk

Ha ha ha, that is just so good.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:44 AM
Launching!

one night i was at my gf's house..some 1 had egged my car..i didnt see or hear it...didnt see it till the evening the next day!! ate the clear coat off...also her cat got into a fight with a possum LOL...(she lives in the middle of nowhere..king and queen county for those in virginia) so the damn thing bleeds and ****** alot..likes to sit on my car, got blood and puss all over it...doesnt like to come up...same cat, windows were down like 3 inches...clawd my car and my TINT to get into my window...and to top it all off..after working a double..10pm to 2pm, we had went to a hockey game that night and the parking spots in the deck were cornerd liked this / / i was so tired i didnt realize it and tried to back up strait next to my buddys truck..smacked the back right bumper..didnt dent or chip thank GOD..just took some paint off...the good part to all this..i plan on repainting soon, i have a new superhawk hood on the way and her cat is going to meet my 30-06
Old 02-20-2007, 04:18 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

How is this for bad. This happened to me at work. It took 2 tries to get out of this spot. The van got a good sized punch to the driver side door the next day.

Old 02-20-2007, 10:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by orangeapeel
How is this for bad. This happened to me at work. It took 2 tries to get out of this spot. The van got a good sized punch to the driver side door the next day.

Wow thats absurd! Did they scratch your car at all? Haha I would have done the same thing except it probably wouldnt have been a punch but a bat off the drivers side door.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:30 AM
12 Second Club

if they didnt touch your car i'd say they are pretty good, because at that distance it would be hard not to hit that bright orange fireball you drive...
Old 02-20-2007, 12:16 PM
Staging Lane

Curb rash on my pass. rims, a hole in an integra pulled infront of me and 2 rims are cheaper than my insurance sky rocketing from rear ending someone. Rock chips on the front of the car and that one dig on the gas door.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:49 PM
TECH Addict

Went to dinner with friends one night and tried to pull into a tight parking spot in the very corner of the parking lot. The spot was narrow to begin with- SUV on the left, and a concrete curb/median to the right. I took it at a bad angle and the curb on the right got caught under my car (im lowered, lol) by the time I was stuck on it I couldnt go forward or reverse without tearing it up some more that hurt to have to hurt my baby it drug AAAALLLLL the way down the right underside of my car. You could see it from standing 5 feet away.

Then one time at the Gas station I opened my door and hit the edge of it on those damn concrete or metal gas pump guards. put a decent chip in it. WTF?!?

Nothing Some good ole' touch up paint didnt fix.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:39 PM
bsf
TECH Resident

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Assuming it was unprovoked, that is just ridiculous. Punching that vehicle just would not do anything for me. Satisfaction would come from doing something like removing that vehicle’s driveshaft. Now that would be cool!
Old 02-20-2007, 03:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

shopping cart dings in the 1/4 panel
Old 02-20-2007, 03:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

that and hitting a damn racoon on the freeway at night
Old 02-20-2007, 03:17 PM
TECH Addict

This isn't really a "gay damage" story, but one night not long ago I had just parked in a walmart parking lot and was sitting in my car for a min. when this dude in a newer Honda or Toyota something pulls behind my car and sees it still runing and assumes I'm leaving. So I sit there wondering what hes doing because I'm not leaving he needs to find another spot. Well a min. goes by and I guess the car to the right of me leaves so he pulled into that spot all fast and pissed-off, and as he gets out of his car calls me a ******* *******, kind of under his breathe. This angered me, so I waited a few minutes for him to walk deep inside the stoor, took a huge **** in an empty cup, and chunked it all over his drivers side window, door, and DEF. door handle. Bonus points for the temp dipping just below freezing.

Needless to say, ******* owned.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ell Ess Won
This isn't really a "gay damage" story, but one night not long ago I had just parked in a walmart parking lot and was sitting in my car for a min. when this dude in a newer Honda or Toyota something pulls behind my car and sees it still runing and assumes I'm leaving. So I sit there wondering what hes doing because I'm not leaving he needs to find another spot. Well a min. goes by and I guess the car to the right of me leaves so he pulled into that spot all fast and pissed-off, and as he gets out of his car calls me a ******* *******, kind of under his breathe. This angered me, so I waited a few minutes for him to walk deep inside the stoor, took a huge **** in an empty cup, and chunked it all over his drivers side window, door, and DEF. door handle. Bonus points for the temp dipping just below freezing.

Needless to say, ******* owned.
Find a friend with a GTP and 100k+ miles on the supercharger... change the oil and take the old oil and put it in a spray bottle. Will damn near make you vommit smelling the stuff...

I am due for changing my SC oil soon, when someone pisses me off I am so going to spray this crap all over their car... already have one person in mind that likes to drive by our house @ 11 at night in his riced out Integra with a Fart Can. After some headers and cutout, he will soon realize what loud is early one morning when I take the wife to work...
Old 02-20-2007, 06:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bsf
Satisfaction would come from doing something like removing that vehicle’s driveshaft. Now that would be cool!
Yes it would be cool, not to mention incredible. I' d pay you $100 if you can remove the DRIVESHAFT of a Dodge Caravan! I' d be fully impressed, but I want pics of the progress.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:56 PM
12 Second Club

just this last friday my wife and i went in to get some food to go not even 5 min were we in there i come out and some *** backed into my car and now on the front bumper i have a sporty new looking paint chip about over a foot long luckly it didnt bust the plastic so i just need to get it paited some people just have no morals and it will come back to him sooner or later but i couldnt help but look at the better side of it after about a couple of hours and some whiskey cause it could of been worst f ing people
Old 02-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Genesis_26317
I hate to say it man but you're lucky you didn't get shot.

Who the hell drives around with an aluminum bat in their car and four of their thug buddies. IF I was going to play base ball it would be with a wooden bat...

Unless they all had uniforms on I woulda just "pretended" to have an accident with them...
thats why i felt so sick when i saw all four heads pop out. thank god my buddy reminded me about the chicks we had with us. now i just keep my mouth shut when people drive like assclowns. the dent is pretty bad, but i managed to swerve out of the way so he didnt hit the glass on my hatch, which i think is what he was aiming for. im just glad the GIRLS didnt get shot. try explaining that to a chicks dad.

"o hey mr. drioane...i got your daughter shot tonight, but look at the bright side, at least i didnt get her pregnant. "
Old 02-20-2007, 09:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Someone recently hit my car in the mall, no note, front bumper is scraped up (painted 2 months ago) and its going to cost me another $630 to get her fixed up. Thats a chunk of change for working part time in college.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:59 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well, that guy that parked next to me did it on purpose. I parked right next to the motorcycle parking almost on the line for it, and he parked halfway in my space. Literally half way.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Darth Z
They serve as a good place to warn people who can read, not to jack the car there. Other than that, I have no idea. They shouldn' t be in the way of installing your SFC's.

i did the 2x4 method, and that tab with the 2 bolts started breaking as it was bending back. i guess its bent to where a body shop is gonna have to fix it.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:20 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by FlashLCD33
Was at a gas station filling gas.

Buddy pulls up behind me with a younger girl from work (bosses daughter), he is fraternizing, they're drunk, he's legal she's not, long list. He's driving her car. Well after we talk for a while he pulls up and turns straight in to my car on accident.

I just about **** a brick. I was so pissed it wasn't even right, and to help it they were sitting there laughing. I was about to call cops but didn't want to screw him over because he's drunk, she's drunk, he'd lose his job, he'd lose his insurance (he hasn't had good luck with tickets), and on and on. He says "I'll pay for it I'll pay for it, go get quotes I'll pay for it"

Go get quotes, $700-$1100. I told him, he basically said you're SOL I'm not paying for it. Texted the girl (she showed me) says "if anyone asks the hit and run never happened."

I was trying to be a nice guy and help out a friend, trying not to **** him over, and whats he do? ***** me over. Now every time I drive my car I can't stop thinking about how shitty it probably looks from behind with scratches all over the bumper, and chipped paint/dents in quarter panel.

im sorry, but i think thats worth an *** kicking. but thats just me.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:22 PM
TECH Resident

one day, with my ex, i backed into a parking spot to eat in the V6. a car pulls right up beside and the little boy in back throws his door right into my qaurter panel. they were nice about and it was fixed. no big deal right?

1.5 year later (try to picture this) i am making a left hand turn towards the median on a 4 lane street. there is a lady to my left. the woman comes to a complete stop. from i hear the person to the right always has the right of way. so i start to pull out. i get my nose completely out when the woman turns literally right into my car. gets out with the normal "i did't see you" (my damn car was RED!!!!!!!!) i was nice let her use my phone and all. so the cop comes down, we trade camaro stories and then he says that it was a "no fault accident" i didn't bitch cause he was real nice and didn't feel it would get me anywhere. so i let my insurance know and they still made me pay a deductable because the woman that hit me won't call them to give them her storie (i wonder why). good news is this is how i got my beautiful Z.