Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How to purchase a ruined shortblock????

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I Would be getting me some plane tickets to tex .And all i have to say is this would be the last time this guy screwed anyone cause i would put a end to that you better beleave it..You just have to screw the wrong guy and then your screwed 10 fold .This pisses me off and i didn't buy it .This guy should be banned from this site .Just keep posting this and he will never sell anything in here again..Man up you trolll!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 10:31 PM
12 Second Truck Club

is this guy related to fox16? if so that would explain why u got fucked. sorry this happened to u bro. TRUST me, i feel your pain. I went tuesday morning and filed my lawsuit against fox16. He wil wish he had givin me my refund on my fucked up motor he sold me. GL with this man.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:31 PM
11 Second Club

thats what happens when you put a .030 piston in a .020 cylinder. Looks like someone forgot to use assembly lube.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ive learned my lesson guys. Ive been buying and selling for 5 years now and this is the first time this has ever happened. I was on a tight budget so i went for used. Lesson learned. never buying used again. Credit cards have been notified and pages of evidence sent to them. Only a matter of time.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:39 PM
On The Tree

so what happened?
Old 07-20-2010, 07:02 AM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Looks like one of my old nitrous engines after a summer of fun That would explain your detonation areas.... and the extreme wear on the cylinders...
Old 08-01-2010, 01:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Taking him to Small Claims Court.
Old 08-01-2010, 06:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Oh4GTO
Taking him to Small Claims Court.

Good luck man I know my *** would be hurtin on this one......
Old 08-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Banned

Hope you get taken care of - did the CC Company not take care of you?
Old 08-04-2010, 08:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

One of them did. The other was a debit and they wouldnt do ****. Thats what I get after being a customer for 8 years and doing loans with them.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Staging Lane

First of all I saw that motor run 2 days before you bought it, i remember when you came and got it. there was nothing wrong with that motor. Ill back Daniel up anyday hes worked on my car my friends car and never had problems. He has rebuilt over a hundred ls1 and ls2 for people and has had no complains. If it was so bad you should of brought it back to him the next day and showed him not take it apart and look at it. If you have been buying and saleing parts for 5 years like you claim you should know that. No one gets a refund after they take **** apart. Good luck on taking him to court that will never work we have plenty of people that saw that car run. Sorry that happened to you bud but you knew you were buying used when you purchased it.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

I will not say much except good luck OP
Old 09-09-2010, 06:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jsmitty02z28
First of all I saw that motor run 2 days before you bought it, i remember when you came and got it. there was nothing wrong with that motor. Ill back Daniel up anyday hes worked on my car my friends car and never had problems. He has rebuilt over a hundred ls1 and ls2 for people and has had no complains. If it was so bad you should of brought it back to him the next day and showed him not take it apart and look at it. If you have been buying and saleing parts for 5 years like you claim you should know that. No one gets a refund after they take **** apart. Good luck on taking him to court that will never work we have plenty of people that saw that car run. Sorry that happened to you bud but you knew you were buying used when you purchased it.

Wow, your an idiot... since it was running "so perfect" how did the cylinder walls get trashed so quick?
Old 09-09-2010, 06:55 AM
12 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by daniel6718
And your reply was complete BS. You sold a motor you knew was garbage.

*EDIT*

I see the asshat is banned. Good.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:22 AM
On The Tree

Another stupid donkey dick sucking moron that is ruining this industry. Like a parts supplier here that was selling holden 304 stroker cranks that where so bad even if you spent and managed to half balance the crank and get rid of enough journal taper to fit a set of bearings, the crank would turn into a 3 piece nodular item.

These people need to be found and have there thumbs removed. So they can never do up a button or zipper again let alone touch an engine
Old 09-13-2010, 11:40 PM
Launching!

You saw it run? Awesome! That doesn't mean jack ****. A motor can be completely fucked yet fire up and run... You say he has rebuilt over 100 ls1/ls2's? You know that explains the sudden increase in busted *** camaros/gtos parked on the side of the highway lately. This dude lives how many miles away? How in the hell do you want him to bring it back the next day? You make about as much sense as the dude that fucked this poor guy over. Which is none... I don't think Daniel has manned up on anything in his life. Why start now? LOL!

I've done my part and warned the users on a site that I am a moderator on (dfwss.org) and trust me he is NOT welcome there. Don't need no scamming punks over there!
Old 10-01-2010, 02:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Umm I never cam to Texas. It was shipped. I also had to take it apart because he was supposed to send me another block. Thats whe the rest of the damage was found. Im sure the motor ran fne too. It could have ran fine on 5 or 6 cylinders too. But it wouldnt have for long and I didnt pay for a temporary forged shortblock. I have all the PM's between the two of us and this should be pretty easy.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^Starting to sound like the bad seller has enlisted his cronies to start posting in his defense.

Hmmm, they claim you came & saw it run yet you had it shipped. Its only sounding worse & worse for the seller in this deal. I hope you get every penny back. Someday people will realize internet fraud is a crime in the courts eyes not a way to make a quick buck.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

This is why I usually buy new...too many horror stories...

Quick Reply: How to purchase a ruined shortblock????