Sponsored by:

Take a look at what i found!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2004, 11:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Take a look at what i found!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ayphotohosting

I was thinking about doing these heads if i knew some responses from people on here. Has anyone heard of these heads and what kind of #s could be made with these? Give me everything you know about these cause im still trying to get to that 450rwhp with a 598. 595 cam. plus what i have in my sig.
Old 12-28-2004, 03:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Id say you should really look into what kind of parts he's using. Find out if he's using a anme brand valve. Also, youll probably have to change the valve springs to a dual for that kind of lift, atleast as a safety measure.

-T
Old 12-28-2004, 05:02 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't do it they are cheaper than bone stocks how do we know they aren't some rewelded Remanufactured rejects?
Old 12-28-2004, 06:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

true and i will see what kind of vavle springs they are, but has anyone heard of these heads?
Old 12-28-2004, 06:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Never heard of them. I would stick with the sponsors here that have had a lot of feed back so you know what your getting. The single springs with stock retainers are a bad idea for big lift apps.
Old 12-28-2004, 08:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You won't get them very cheap cause the auction will end before the time is up. They could be good heads but they'll end up costing just as much as the sponsors.
Old 12-28-2004, 09:33 PM
TECH Addict

I don't know how I feel about those heads. Something looks crappy about them. I have definitely seen smoother porting. I am a little intrigued at the chamber work they did. I wonder if those chambers are matched for a 3.9" bore.
Old 12-28-2004, 10:16 PM
On The Tree

Check his feedback- Doesn't look good, alot of negatives if you scroll
Old 12-28-2004, 10:46 PM
TECH Resident

I have a set of his heads on order. Am still waiting for heads. I hear he does good work. RevXtreme works almost solely with him from what I Hear. Do a search for Felber or Felberracing here on ls1tech. You will see his work come up a few times. I can't wait to see results myself.
Old 12-29-2004, 11:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

hey michal ozorowsky did you buy them same heads if so when you get them on let me know what kind of #s you make cause i might just go ahead and buy them even know i already have a set of heads and try to sell them to a friend.
Old 12-29-2004, 11:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

umm.... Felber Racing should be a sponsor here, or atleast he was going to be. He is a big time head porter here in Florida with his work on the winning cars locally. He is trying to get into ls1 stuff, selling his heads on ebay usually below his cost to get the word out.
Old 12-30-2004, 09:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

sounds like his heads might make some good #s just getting his name out might be hard so im willing to try these heads and see but i have a set of heads already so i just might try them and see what kind of #s they make just for the guys on here who are intrested in them.
Old 12-30-2004, 06:31 PM
Teching In

Hey guys. I know most don't know of us. One reason being..We don't sponsor the board, (mainly due to us being way behind in the shop as it is) and out of due-respect, I don't come here and spam. We intend to be a sponsor in the near future as LS heads become a higher percentage of our business, and we can keep up with core supply. So with that being said...I will only address a couple questions here.

The cores we use..We use NO welded or factory seconds/blems..We use ONLY proven used castings. (This is part of the core supply problem...they're not as easy to get as blems for obvious reasons)

The valvesprings...We don't install aftermarket springs on heads that we start at $1 with no reserve (common sence) 9 out of 10 people upgrade to the better springs and retainers. We also don't end auctions early other than when I've sold an item for someone else and they've decided to keep the item or sold it to someone local. ONE time I had someone contacting my bidders and trying to steal my business, and I ended ALL of my auctions that week. That's IT..We DON'T end auctions, regardless of what they're going for on ebay. The majority of our heads use all Patriot components. (who just so happen to be a sponsor here) With anything else such as the solid roller high-end heads using PSI, Ferrea and Del West etc.

My feedback...you will not see a negative feedback about my heads. You will see negative feedback from back when I was hit by two hurricaines in a row, and it was from people I BOUGHT from. One buyer left me a negative who claimed a used block I sold him was junk, and that he wanted a refund after "he threw it away" and could not return it for a refund...What would you do in that situation?

As for the finish on the heads...Our Mid-levels are called "Big Uglies" for a reason...To keep them affordable we PORT them, not shine em up all pretty.

Thanks
Felber

Last edited by FELBER632; 12-30-2004 at 07:15 PM.
Old 12-30-2004, 06:48 PM
gwj
TECH Addict

Location: Live Oak, FL - in the woods where the creatures lurk.

Where are you located?
Thanx, gerald
Old 12-30-2004, 07:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

what about valves? and i believe their in centeral florida, but i'm not to sure.
Old 12-30-2004, 07:18 PM
Teching In

We're located in Palm Bay Florida (Central East coast) The valves are Patriots in the majority of our LS heads. In some applications we use Ferrea or Manley.

Thanks
Felber