Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Hardcore Racing Announces the Warhawk LS7X Block by World Products!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 11:22 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hardcore Racing Announces the Warhawk LS7X Block by World Products!

We are pleased to announce that we are an official distributor for the new Warhawk block. The block that will deliver the quality, and more when matched up to the popular C5R block by GM, and at a more affordable price. JANUARY WILL BE THE MONTH TO ROLL IT ALL OUT SO DON’T BE LEFT BEHIND. INQUIRE TODAY TO GET YOUR WORLD BLOCK AND HEADS FROM HARDCORE RACING INC. WE DON’T JUST SELL AND BUILD ENGINES, WE SELL AND BUILD THE BEST. More information is available on our website: Hardcore Racing Website
Old 11-09-2005, 01:19 PM
SSU Moderator

I thought max stroke was 4.5"?
Old 11-09-2005, 02:00 PM
TECH Addict

Pricing???
Old 11-09-2005, 04:47 PM
On The Tree

In for more info.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:44 PM
11 Second Club

more info
Old 11-10-2005, 03:36 PM
Teching In

I imagine if you put more information, people would be interested.

I know, its a crazy idea, but I've seen it work once or twice before with some good results.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:08 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Bink
Pricing???
I sent you guys an email yesterday.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Staging Lane

ttt more info
Old 11-16-2005, 04:46 PM
On The Tree

I'm suprised people aren't losing thier sht over this. Seems like a cool new product to me.

--JMarsa
Old 11-16-2005, 05:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jmarsa
I'm suprised people aren't losing thier sht over this. Seems like a cool new product to me.

--JMarsa
I would think the same as well. But when the extent of your info is "We built this ****, so buy it" , it doesn't exactly offer the greatest in-depth information, let alone examples of working engines.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:52 PM
SSU Moderator

Hardcore is not what I'd call the best businessmen in the biz. They are just soliciting for call and emails to sell you stuff. There will be a hundred more vendors for the World block in a few months...including places like Jegs and Summit.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:36 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by marleyskater420
I would think the same as well. But when the extent of your info is "We built this ****, so buy it" , it doesn't exactly offer the greatest in-depth information, let alone examples of working engines.
Are you referring to WP or Hardcore?
Old 11-16-2005, 07:02 PM
TECH Resident

I beleive retail is $3800 with main caps.
Old 11-16-2005, 07:12 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by RyanJ
Hardcore is not what I'd call the best businessmen in the biz. They are just soliciting for call and emails to sell you stuff. There will be a hundred more vendors for the World block in a few months...including places like Jegs and Summit.
I had never delt with Hardcore before yesterday. I did a little searching here and pretty much found very little about them despite them being a sponser here. The little I found on them suggested they don't offer any input here on the forum (obviously) and they like to talk some smack about their race cars... I'm okay with smack talk, but that's not what I'm looking to buy. I heard one or two guys say positive things about their CS, but that's about it.

With this in mind, I called up Eric @ Hardcore and spoke to him about Hardcore, their envolvment here (or lack there of), their R&D efforts with FI and LSx based engines, the WP block and heads, and my project, and goals. I've been talking with someone at WP for a while now and everything Eric said was dead nuts on. Overall I was very impressed with Eric. I placed an order for a block and unless they are over priced (for other items or labor) or do something that leaves a sour taste in my mouth, I plan on having them build a long block for me which will no doubt be a few $$$.

I agree (actually I KNOW) you'll be able to buy these WP's from others VERY shortly after Hardcore gets their customer's blocks. I don't need to have the first block, but I'm willing to give Hardcore a shot based on my long conversation with Eric. I hope the price I've commited to pay for the block with Hardcore remains competitive when other companies start receiving their blocks (SDPC, Summit, W2W...), if not I would like to think Hardcore will make things right at that point.

As I'm doing now, I plan on detailing my Hardcore Racing experiences with the forum to start creating some feedback about these guys... Positive or negitive. So far I'm very happy with Hardcore, Eric anyway. If any funky stuff starts going down, you can be sure I'll post it here as well as at all the other LSx based sites I visit.

Stay tuned...
Old 11-16-2005, 08:12 PM
On The Tree

I meant the Warhawk LS7X Block by World Products. World Products has no info currently on thier site. Anyway, usually the guys here are waiting for this type of thing. Seems like no one even cares.

--JMarsa
Old 11-16-2005, 08:41 PM
jrp
SN95 Director

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jmarsa
I meant the Warhawk LS7X Block by World Products. World Products has no info currently on thier site. Anyway, usually the guys here are waiting for this type of thing. Seems like no one even cares.

--JMarsa
thats because the smart people have already come by that info...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....6&postcount=37
Old 11-16-2005, 08:52 PM
TECH Resident

World just last week start acknowledging they were even releasing such a project. Myself and others started hearsay threads a while ago and WP wouldn’t even own up to anything until last week. I have been talking with someone at WP behind the scenes for a while now and I have to say I'm impressed with there LSx products from what I've gathered.

I get the impression that WP doesn't want to really start marketing their LSx products yet because they don't have anything to sell... yet. Keep in mind they don't even have functional items back from the foundry. Also keep in mind they are not sponsors here and quite frankly didn't even know about these forums (or the power of them) until very recently. Expect to see them become active here (and become sponsors) in the coming months. Their stuff won't hit the streets until late Feb. 06 at best, you'll be hearing more from them as that time gets a little closer.

BTW, although you might not think there's much interest for these products, that couldn't be further from the truth. WP never expected the response they've received. They are swamped with orders already for these items. Almost all of the big names are placing orders... and it's not for two or three blocks either. I just hope WP doesn't get greedy and up the prices since they're going to do better than they initially expected in the LSx market (you know, increased demand of a low supply item = ^$).

Old 11-16-2005, 09:19 PM
10 Second Moderator

I have been waiting for the aluminum 6.2L block, just seems like more bang for the buck there. 416 CID with a 4 inch crank and less than a grand for the block. I'm there in January and I'll have enough money left over to put gas in the thing.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:59 PM
TECH Addict

Sounds like there is hope for us yet!!

Quick Reply: Hardcore Racing Announces the Warhawk LS7X Block by World Products!