LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

JPR is MIA. Lost my business

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2003, 07:49 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down JPR is MIA. Lost my business

It's unfortunate that one of the first things I have to do since joining the board is complain about one of the sponsors...

Send been trying to contact JPR via e-mail and phone and never a response! The link on the right takes you to their website which contains no address and just a phone#. Ha! try that phone number. It's message inbox has been "full" for the past 10 days...

E-mail, no better.

Damn, and all I need was their address (stated so in my e-mail).
Old 10-28-2003, 08:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Give Thunder Racing, Lingenfelter, or lmperformance a look-see, I have had excellent dealings with all all of them, be it phone or email. They should combined have just about everything you need!
Old 10-29-2003, 09:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1,444 Likes on 1,002 Posts

I talked with Joe last Friday and got thru to him on the first call.
Old 10-31-2003, 10:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

that sucks. i was strongly considering him for my heads next year. availability is key when your dealing with mail order. its not like you can just pop in there when its over a 1000 miles away. could be something simple though.(vacation,family issues, and such) hopefully jpr chimes in. ive read up on his work and seems to be good and dependable but i look for a+ costomer service not b-
Old 11-01-2003, 04:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Joe is a great mechanic, makes some great products, and has always treated me well. That said he is very busy, understaffed, and a little unorganized.
Old 11-03-2003, 05:56 AM
TECH Regular

No offense, but I think you are jumping the gun trying to condemn Joe. I have spoken with him as well and he is great to deal with in my honest opinion. If all you need is his addy then that is a simple fix, ask and ye shall recieve.

Joe Prince/JPR INC
2603 Marne Highway
Hainesport, NJ 08036

Some of our sponsors get very busy, especially this time of year when a lot of people have already started their teardowns to get ready for next season. Even the BIG name sponsors get bogged down so be patient. Best of luck to you and hope the addy helps you out.

Mike Knight

Oh yeah I forgot to add that Joe was out all last week on business so that would have a lot to do with your inability to reach him.

Last edited by Liquidnutz; 11-03-2003 at 06:09 AM.
Old 11-03-2003, 02:56 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I was just talking to Joe and he asked me to post for him since his PC is down for the count with the blaster virus.

I was at his shop the other day and he is completely swamped with motor work right now but he has been trying his best to stay on top of his phone messages.

If you need to get in touch with Joe, try either of these numbers:

(609) - 265-2754 or (856) - 498 - 0293

Joe also wanted me to mention that next week when he gets his PC back, he will have a really big announcement that will take care of any customer relation problems, so stay tuned.
Old 11-03-2003, 03:16 PM
Launching!

Joe is closed right now for SEMA, I have got 2 products from joe and about to order another .. I have no issues with him at all .. Great guy!
Old 11-03-2003, 05:55 PM
Staging Lane

Default Jpr,inc

Just a little info on Joe Prince being hard to get a hold off--he had a problem with his e-mail.I just talked to him and he apologized for not being able to contact you asap--he has been jammed up with work and phone calls.

Any questions give me a call at 215-938-9270
Joe @ JD's Auto Repair & Performance Center
810 welsh road
Huntingdon Valley,Pa 19006

www.jds-high-performance.com

Also joe will be starting here in 2-3 weeks doing cylinder head work and engines-
this will allow him more time on working and faster turn around.
I will be handling his phone calls and orders to help him keep working so feel free to call me.

thanks
Joe Dutkiewicz
shop owner
Old 11-03-2003, 10:56 PM
On The Tree

I have dealt with Joe before and he was great to deal with.
Steve Roark
Old 11-08-2003, 07:25 PM
JPR
TECH Fanatic

Sorry for the disruption, but I have had major issues with my e-mail and the problem hit at a very bad time, the forum here went through a new format layout, and everyone had to log back in, but it's kinda hard to if you don't remember your password and can't retrieve your e-mails! frustrating. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Current events:

1. While I was at the SEMA show in NV, my wife ran Norton Anti virus through the PC and it now dumps e-mails, 96 to be exact. I will spend the weekend returning them.

2. My company has merged with JD's Performance to perform R&D for the 2003- 4.6 liter FI engines and JD's is breaking into the LSX market as well. Our company along with PCM's For Less which also merged at the same time will now be found in the same building in Huntingdon Valley, PA to assemble what I think is the largest domestic performance shop on the East Coast! 6 mechanics, in house edit dyno tunning of Fords and Chevy's, 6 lifts, sales team offices and no busy signals.

A little back ground on JD's Performance shop, Joe D caters to very hard core racers for about 15 years now. He has a very successfull reputation of building very fast street and track cars. We will continue to do the street car performance packages as well as the more hard core chassis and race car setups . Great guy to do business with and HIS word is his bond period. He also does Rolls Royce, Jaguar and exotic restorations.

3. There will be no disruptions of JPR's production of current builds, as a matter of fact, I will have more time to produce work instead of ..

Doing e-mails, answering phones, sales, port work, engine building, shipping and receiving, and parts ordering so my daily work will be 90% focused to production only where it should be.

As of Nov 17th, our new number will be (215) 938-9270 Rick the service manager will be glad to field any questions and take any new orders that have been postponed over the past 3 weeks VIA JD's Performance e-mail or at the phone number above. The restructured sponsor page should be up on Monday (see sponsors on the right under JD's Performance.)

At the merger date mentioned above, we will be more than capable to run this business the way it should be and will be staffed with an excellent crew to perform all and any installations on a timley basis. Apologizes out to people that haven't been able to reach us recently and we have taken steps to make our products and service better!

I will be available for technical advice if requested.
I will be running dyno day specials periodically.
I will be runnning periodic sales on parts and services.

Thanks for everyones support and to our loyal customer base. Anyone looking for an e-mail reply from me should be expecting them by Monday morning at the latest.

Thanks!

Joe Prince
Old 11-08-2003, 08:35 PM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds great JPR..
Old 11-09-2003, 07:15 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Great to hear that the two of you have decided to pool your talents and resources.

The only issue in my mind is how to clarify talking to the two Joes. You guys need to come up with nicknames or something.

Good luck and God bless to the entire crew at JD's.
Old 11-09-2003, 01:09 PM
TECH Addict

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JPR
Sorry for the disruption, but I have had major issues with my e-mail and the problem hit at a very bad time, the forum here went through a new format layout, and everyone had to log back in, but it's kinda hard to if you don't remember your password and can't retrieve your e-mails! frustrating. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Current events:

1. While I was at the SEMA show in NV, my wife ran Norton Anti virus through the PC and it now dumps e-mails, 96 to be exact. I will spend the weekend returning them.

2. My company has merged with JD's Performance to perform R&D for the 2003- 4.6 liter FI engines and JD's is breaking into the LSX market as well. Our company along with PCM's For Less which also merged at the same time will now be found in the same building in Huntingdon Valley, PA to assemble what I think is the largest domestic performance shop on the East Coast! 6 mechanics, in house edit dyno tunning of Fords and Chevy's, 6 lifts, sales team offices and no busy signals.

A little back ground on JD's Performance shop, Joe D caters to very hard core racers for about 15 years now. He has a very successfull reputation of building very fast street and track cars. We will continue to do the street car performance packages as well as the more hard core chassis and race car setups . Great guy to do business with and HIS word is his bond period. He also does Rolls Royce, Jaguar and exotic restorations.

3. There will be no disruptions of JPR's production of current builds, as a matter of fact, I will have more time to produce work instead of ..

Doing e-mails, answering phones, sales, port work, engine building, shipping and receiving, and parts ordering so my daily work will be 90% focused to production only where it should be.

As of Nov 17th, our new number will be (215) 938-9270 Rick the service manager will be glad to field any questions and take any new orders that have been postponed over the past 3 weeks VIA JD's Performance e-mail or at the phone number above. The restructured sponsor page should be up on Monday (see sponsors on the right under JD's Performance.)

At the merger date mentioned above, we will be more than capable to run this business the way it should be and will be staffed with an excellent crew to perform all and any installations on a timley basis. Apologizes out to people that haven't been able to reach us recently and we have taken steps to make our products and service better!

I will be available for technical advice if requested.
I will be running dyno day specials periodically.
I will be runnning periodic sales on parts and services.

Thanks for everyones support and to our loyal customer base. Anyone looking for an e-mail reply from me should be expecting them by Monday morning at the latest.

Thanks!

Joe Prince
Congrats, and good luck Joe!
Old 11-18-2003, 04:09 PM
Staging Lane

Go to my web site for more info about JD'S Auto Repair and Performance Center
www.jds-high-performance.com