LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

texas speed TERRIBLE!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 10:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default texas speed TERRIBLE!!

Very unhappy. I've been waiting for a set of injectors I ordered last week. I called and was told that they were "on there way and should be there any day". Still no injectors, so I called again, apparently they never shipped them due to an address confirmation. The first guy didn't say anything about this. When I asked the second guy if Texas speed cares about customer satisfaction. "Texas speed and performance does not care about customer satisfaction and you can take your business elseware" I WILL. I hope you go bankrupt soon. Thank you for letting me share my terrible experience. Speed inc. Thank you
Old 05-17-2012, 10:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 05-17-2012, 10:55 PM
Launching!

I am amazed someone would actually tell me there business doesn't give a **** about someone who spends 10s of thousands in Aftermarket parts into my firebird. I literally could not beleive my ears. Everying is bigger in Texas... Even the *** holes
Old 05-17-2012, 11:03 PM
11 Second Club

Very surprised about this I'm sure the guys at TSP will make this right...
I've been dealing with TSP for a long long time I never had a similer problem and I'm around the world..

Good luck man hope you'll get it ASAP I can't believe someone told you that.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:20 PM
Launching!

Thank you much. I was in absolute shock. In todays economy expecially.I will not be calling them back for good reason... I will be going to speed inc.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:00 AM
TECH Veteran

Guess some things never change.

Texas Speed has been around a long time, they'd be long gone if they didn't have it together.
Attitude goes a long way - you call them up with one (a week? seriously?) and you're going to get it back in spades. They stay busy for a reason and double check addresses for a reason and I highly doubt those were the exact words someone there said to you. If it was, they meant you, not everyone else.

Either way both are good vendors but if you run into the same problem with Speed Inc, my guess is you need to be a bit more professional when you call to inquire about your order.

Just a thought...
Old 05-18-2012, 09:30 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I guess I'll post in here because I was the 2nd guy you spoke with.

Your friend placed an online order with his PayPal account, which did not have a confirmed address listed (ineligible for payment protection). Our website even states before checkout that the PayPal payments must be confirmed addresses to ship. Immediately after your friend entered the payment the payment was voided and the following email was sent from my email address:

"Thank you for your order. The address that you have listed for your order is not a confirmed address on your PayPal account. In order for us to ship to the address that you have provided, you must confirm the address on your PayPal account. We have refunded your PayPal payment that is unconfirmed. Once you have the address confirmed with your account, you can re-send the payment to sales@texas-speed.com. When you do this, please be sure to reference your online order number so we can apply the payment correctly.

Let me know how you would like to proceed with your order, as well as if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks!"

We did not hear back from you or your friend about the payment for days. You called yesterday and stated you had called earlier in the week, and one of my sales guys told you everything was good and that the injectors were drop-shipping from Racetronix. That was an error on our part, and for that I apologize about 20 times yesterday and will apologize again now. I am truly sorry they misinformed you about the status of our order. Yesterday you told me that apologies did not help, which I understand your frustrations. I told you we could process the order with any credit card, or you could resend a PayPal payment from a confirmed address. You simply started cussing at me and telling me how terrible we are. I stayed very calm and collected with you, and kept trying to help right up until you hung up on me.

NEVER did I say anything along the lines or did I insinuate that Texas Speed does not care about their customers, you, or anybody else's business. Nor did I tell you to take your business elsewhere. That is simply a fabricated story. I tried to help you, tried to explain our policy, and tried to resolve the situation caused by your friend's unconfirmed PayPal account and the miscommunication on our end. You refused to let me help you and just wanted to gripe and cuss at me, and you hung up without resolution and said "You don't give a F^%$# about your customers." Again, you said it, not me.

Matt

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 05-18-2012, 10:34 AM
11 Second Club

Thanks for clearing this up Matt.
Waiting for OP's reply.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by venom ws7
Waiting for OP's reply.
You seriously have that much time on your hands right now? lol

Texas Speed has been around for so long and knows how to handle these situations, kind of doubt the kid will respond except for maybe calling them "poopy heads".
Old 05-18-2012, 04:05 PM
11 Second Club

Old 05-20-2012, 01:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

LOL....after hearing both sides I guess we know who the ******* really is.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:44 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BrntWS6
LOL....after hearing both sides I guess we know who the ******* really is.
Amen!
Old 05-22-2012, 03:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Interesting?!??! Dead silence from the OP......Guess that answers that question.

I hate people who make crap up
Old 05-22-2012, 07:37 PM
TECH Resident

Got to love it when both sides of the story come out and in many cases the OP looks like a dick nozzle.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Zing!
Old 05-22-2012, 08:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Annnd waiting...

Glad to see Matt clear this up.

Quick Reply: texas speed TERRIBLE!!