LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

DMH E-Cutouts - Extremely frustrated, please help

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 04:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default DMH E-Cutouts - Extremely frustrated, please help

I recommended these cutouts to a friend over QTP due to the "WARRANTY". He purchased them blindly after my recommendation. After only a few weeks, one cutout has failed and he desperately needs warranty work - or at a VERY minimum to speak with somebody from DMH.

We have BOTH put countless emails and calls to DMH with absolutely no response. I'm even more frustrated that it's a friend/co-worker that I've gotten into the situation.

What options do we have?
Old 12-02-2012, 01:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Interesting read.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...xas-speed.html
Old 12-02-2012, 04:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know how you feel man, I recommended a sponsor on here to a co-worker to build his car, the place has a great rep but his build looked and performed like crap. It was kinda awkward at work after that, he didn't blame me, though I still felt bad. I'll never recommend anyone again! Good luck, DMH's customer service has always sucked.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:02 AM
10 Second Club

I too have been trying to get ahold of anyone at DMH. I've called aleast 25 times and now its saying that his call box if full. Mine stopped working about a month ago because the motor came loose. Since I can't get ahold of anyone at DMH, I've made 2 attempts at fixing it. So far its working but not the way it should. That 4 year warranty means NOTHING if theres no one there to honor it.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Worse part about this product is a sponsor on here is/was doing a special on these cutouts. A few guys were interested, I supplied a link to the thread above, next day it was deleted by 'sponsor' or ' MOD'
real neat when this forum is for us to learn, buy, etc & powers above try to conceal.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We ordered a handful of cutouts from DMH at the beginning of the year, also needed a few warranty cutouts replaced. After months of contacting DMH I finally reached them over the phone in MAY. They informed me there were some issues with the business and owners and they were trying to catch up on warranties and production. Since then we have been unable to reach them via phone or email. At this point we assume they have closed up shop and we are now using QTP.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:26 PM
FormerVendor

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Tony@ Speed Inc
We ordered a handful of cutouts from DMH at the beginning of the year, also needed a few warranty cutouts replaced. After months of contacting DMH I finally reached them over the phone in MAY. They informed me there were some issues with the business and owners and they were trying to catch up on warranties and production. Since then we have been unable to reach them via phone or email. At this point we assume they have closed up shop and we are now using QTP.
Sounds familiar... we've heard the same.
Old 01-01-2013, 03:54 PM
TECH Addict

Im glad i found this.. I was about to get a set of their low profile cutouts
Old 01-02-2013, 02:01 PM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What a drag, I really liked their low profiles.

Quick Reply: DMH E-Cutouts - Extremely frustrated, please help