LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Complaints about the Wholesale Direct GP on Bendix rotors

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 05:39 PM
Dom
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm one of the few who orderded a LONG time ago and still waiting. If it doesn't come this week then it wasn't shipped like it said. I only ordered rotors. I'll update later this week.
Old 04-24-2006, 08:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MSJHWT
EDIT: Sat 1:15 PM
Well, my better half called them today (something I DON'T think should be needed for an Internet comp; PMs and E-mails should be sufficient). Our Rotors/Pads have not shipped. Apparently, there was also a backlog on pads, in addition to rotors and the pads just came in Friday....something else which was never communicated. She was told that they'll be shipped Monday and we'll recieve a tracking number then....
They seemed very nice on the phone, she said, and apoligized for the hold up, however, had e-mails and PMs been returned and/or had it been said two weeks ago that "all orders without pads", and not "all orders" would be shipped two weeks ago, could have avoided this.
Still no tracking number in my email. She was told they'd ship today and FedEx would send us a tracking number when they were picked up. We're going on day 36 here.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Patience finally paid off:

36 days......lmao, try 40 days!
Attached Thumbnails Complaints about the Wholesale Direct GP on Bendix rotors-rotor-pics.jpg  
Old 04-24-2006, 09:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Firehawk526
Patience finally paid off:

36 days......lmao, try 40 days!
As much as I wish it wouldn't happen, I'm sure I'll beat 40 days. Hell, I only need 4 more
Old 04-25-2006, 03:26 PM
Teching In

well they finnaly came and thier purty

just wait till tomorow or thursday to put em on
Old 04-25-2006, 05:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MSJHWT
Still no tracking number in my email. She was told they'd ship today and FedEx would send us a tracking number when they were picked up. We're going on day 36 here.
She called again today....we were told problem with the way the rotors were plated, and they'll be sent out Friday. We'll see....
Old 04-25-2006, 10:19 PM
11 Second Club

well my rear right one now looks like a normal rotor color wise....sigh.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:43 PM
Teching In

yea the plating just rubs off where it comes in contact with the pad. as far as the rest of the rotor wipe it down with some maratic acid
Old 04-26-2006, 06:20 PM
Teching In

now im pissed i need these brakes yesturday and i go to put em on pull everything off the front drivers side and start putting back to geather only to find that they sent the wrong damn pads!!!! the fronts where wrong but the backs look right. and since i need them immediatly i went to advanced and had to order ceramics that will be here tommorrow. so now i need to find out what i need to do to get my money back for the front pads
Old 04-27-2006, 03:19 PM
TECH Resident

After 41 days I got my rotors. I would NOT recommend doing business with WDP. Infact, I wish I would have spent a little more money and gone with different rotors from a company. The hassle and the mediocre product are NOT worth saving a few bucks. I ordered on March 8th and STILL don't have a matching pair, let alone a matching set. This is the worst customer service I've ever seen, not to mention they have the worst rating the BBB could possibly give them. This is definitely a case of you get what you pay for. I have 4 completely different rotors on my car. No joking. They actually had the nerve to send me 4 different rotors. One front with a balancing cut, one front without it, one rear with a groove, and one rear without the groove. I was told that they would be shipping a replacement for the unmatching rotors on Monday. Today is Thursday and I haven't received an e-mail from Fed-Ex, so that means they haven't shipped yet. I'm worried that I may have to file a dispute with my credit card company if I can't get a matching set by day 59 (May 7th).
Old 04-27-2006, 03:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Not what I wanted to hear

Any other sponsors doing a special on rotors?
Old 04-27-2006, 04:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^ \/\/3r|) ... | |\|33|) 5()|\/|3 +()() !!!
Old 04-27-2006, 07:56 PM
On The Tree

well... I finally got around to calling them again today. Tuesday I left a message during business hours at their customer service reps desk, she was not there and I left a message with name and phone number. I did not receive a call back. Today I called in around 3 and the customer service rep was not there again, I left a message and then hung up. I called back in and went to sales and got a rep named brian, he called for the customer service rep when I told him I had called before and left a message, she did not answer for him either. Brian was a nice guy and tried to help me, but he could not find my order. I gave him all the information he would need to find it and he said he would call me back. After not receiving a call for an 1hr 45 (4:45) I called back in, he told me they have not located the invoice yet and he would call me by the end of business today. He never called, I called at about 5:15 knowing they close at 5 and of course got their after business hours message, I left a message. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Here is a pic of the giant crack in my front rotor, it's about the same on the passenger side also, there is about 4-6 cracks on the ouside of each rotor, no telling what it looks like on the inside

Last edited by atxz/28maro; 04-27-2006 at 08:01 PM.
Old 04-28-2006, 03:29 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by atxz/28maro
well... I finally got around to calling them again today. Tuesday I left a message during business hours at their customer service reps desk, she was not there and I left a message with name and phone number. I did not receive a call back. Today I called in around 3 and the customer service rep was not there again, I left a message and then hung up. I called back in and went to sales and got a rep named brian, he called for the customer service rep when I told him I had called before and left a message, she did not answer for him either. Brian was a nice guy and tried to help me, but he could not find my order. I gave him all the information he would need to find it and he said he would call me back. After not receiving a call for an 1hr 45 (4:45) I called back in, he told me they have not located the invoice yet and he would call me by the end of business today. He never called, I called at about 5:15 knowing they close at 5 and of course got their after business hours message, I left a message. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Here is a pic of the giant crack in my front rotor, it's about the same on the passenger side also, there is about 4-6 cracks on the ouside of each rotor, no telling what it looks like on the inside

Holy ****! How long have you had those on? Mine have been on 3-4 months now. That is scary! Is that covered? Will they send new ones?
Old 04-28-2006, 05:18 AM
TECH Regular

why do people continue to give these people business?............ is beyond my belief
Old 04-28-2006, 03:29 PM
On The Tree

i oredered mine 3-20-06 and finally got them 4-27-06 after threatening to cancel my order
Old 04-28-2006, 07:07 PM
Teching In

Got mine the other day. They look awesome. I am also patient and understand how business can get backed up. Great job Wholesale Direct.!!!!
Old 04-29-2006, 01:23 AM
Teching In

We got our tracking number today, Thursday they'll be here. Can't wait, the car REALLY needs brakes.
Old 04-29-2006, 07:55 PM
TECH Resident

Further proof of what a quality product WDP is selling. We got scammed, BIG TIME.

Old 04-29-2006, 08:41 PM
TECH Regular

Default re crack

That Is not a crack that Is from the plating the rotor Is not cracked. We see that all the time that Is how the plating dries. B

Quick Reply: Complaints about the Wholesale Direct GP on Bendix rotors