TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LT1forever
Why is there so much LT1 hating?
because they dont own/drive one
Old 03-03-2008, 10:47 AM
Teching In

wow after reading this thread, ive pretty much concluded there are a small handful of fbody owners that are not complete douche bags... and some of the comments made in this thread are so ******* ridiculous... my stock cavalier smokes mustang gts! my stock lt1 smokes procharged 4v mach 1s!! omg guys you mustang owners suck, compare an 02 ls1 vs an 02 cobra and you will see who wins!! yea, go find me a ******* o2 cobra in the united states....no wonder i hate most fbody owners....and the comment above mine is stupid as hell...for the price of a 99-04 gt, i could easily have picked up an LT1 or LS1...i got a mustang because i like it better as a whole...yes, LS1's are faster than PI 2v stock for stock...but i still like the car better...what i find funny is how people think that an LT1 is going to put bus lengths on a PI 4.6 ....i have no problems with LT1s and my mods are gears, cams, exhaust, and a cai
Old 03-03-2008, 11:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99BlackPonyGT
wow after reading this thread, ive pretty much concluded there are a small handful of fbody owners that are not complete douche bags... and some of the comments made in this thread are so ******* ridiculous... my stock cavalier smokes mustang gts! my stock lt1 smokes procharged 4v mach 1s!! omg guys you mustang owners suck, compare an 02 ls1 vs an 02 cobra and you will see who wins!! yea, go find me a ******* o2 cobra in the united states....no wonder i hate most fbody owners....and the comment above mine is stupid as hell...for the price of a 99-04 gt, i could easily have picked up an LT1 or LS1...i got a mustang because i like it better as a whole...yes, LS1's are faster than PI 2v stock for stock...but i still like the car better...what i find funny is how people think that an LT1 is going to put bus lengths on a PI 4.6 ....i have no problems with LT1s and my mods are gears, cams, exhaust, and a cai
look fuckstick...just bc i drive a f-body doesnt mean i dont know about mustang! i have a 97 mustang 5 speed, and i got rid of my 98. BOTH are complete dogs when put up against my 95 trans am. dont bash what you dont drive or what you dont own. MOST mustang owners are cocky little asshats, LIKE YOURSELF, i've been on both sides of the fence, i like them both, but the f-body eats the mustangs, hands down
Old 03-03-2008, 11:09 AM
Launching!

I have a better idea wht dont you go back to your fairytale land where your found on road dead is cool, cuz ur really getting old
Old 03-03-2008, 11:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

and if you dont like what you see on a F-BODY forum this isnt a mustang site.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 97badass
look fuckstick...just bc i drive a f-body doesnt mean i dont know about mustang! i have a 97 mustang 5 speed, and i got rid of my 98. BOTH are complete dogs when put up against my 95 trans am. dont bash what you dont drive or what you dont own. MOST mustang owners are cocky little asshats, LIKE YOURSELF, i've been on both sides of the fence, i like them both, but the f-body eats the mustangs, hands down
I would not say that the f-body eats mustangs hands down as I know for a fact that there mustangs that are faster stock for stock than the fbodies. Having said that fbodies are fast, but not my cup of tea. Yeah you owned one of the slowest year(s) of mustangs, comparing that to an LT1 of course its going to seem slow, ride in a PI, mach, or cobra and you will change your story.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Teching In

Actually,*looks at url and the top of page, just to be sure* this is LS1 tech, and if you have an LT1 I would argue the same about you.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Launching!

Exactly go back to your low rent mustang site and talk about how ugly your cars are
Old 03-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 03mustgt
Actually,*looks at url and the top of page, just to be sure* this is LS1 tech, and if you have an LT1 I would argue the same about you.
Nice times in ur sig hahaha
Old 03-03-2008, 11:24 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RED94Z28
Nice times in ur sig hahaha
lol, this is getting old. Show me one spot in this thread where I intentionally bashed fbodies? Like I said, I am just trying to do you guys a favor by informing you about mustangs because apparently some of you guys have fell victim to your own egos. Honestly, a few of you guys seem cool, but there are few of you that seem like the biggest dbags I have ever met(coming from a mustang owner who has met tons of dbags).
Old 03-03-2008, 11:24 AM
Teching In

Exactly go back to your low rent mustang site and talk about how ugly your cars are
Are you confused?
Old 03-03-2008, 11:29 AM
Launching!

Im not trying to intenionally bash anyway i was simply pointing out that your times are garbage thats all
Old 03-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Teching In

Im not trying to intenionally bash anyway i was simply pointing out that your times are garbage thats all
I know they are garbage, but its my fault not the cars. In other words, dont judge the car by its driver. If you think all 100 shot 2vs run those times you are gonna get a big surprise.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by rk_2000_Z/28
*cough* optispark *cough*
nothing was ever wrong with my optispark.. my friend's opti has 113k original miles and it still runs like a champ
Old 03-03-2008, 11:47 AM
TECH Junkie

4.6 vs LT1? no comparison.. my sister drives a stock A4 97LT1 and she smoked an 05' GT
Old 03-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Staging Lane

Here we go again
Old 03-03-2008, 11:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And they say we are being retarded.

Im a badass guys. I put cams in my car and I can beat stock LT1s now. WOOO Mustangs are superior.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I do kinda like mustangs and I would really want a 4Valve to toy with but some of you are acting like you rode the short bus.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:57 AM
TECH Junkie

Hey man i have respect for mustangs (check sig).. my friend owns a sick 5.0 but im just saying that a stock LT1 will beat a stock 4.6 mustang (n/a)
Old 03-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1badzee
4.6 vs LT1? no comparison.. my sister drives a stock A4 97LT1 and she smoked an 05' GT
I am not calling BS because the driver mod can make all the difference in the world, but equal driver's I would give that race to gt every time.

Quick Reply: Lol mustang owners