Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Chicago Area Dinner Meet invite March 7th

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 09:01 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Chicago Area Dinner Meet invite March 7th

Hi all, I know it was mentioned here before that there was interest in doing a Chicago area meet. Well I do these kinda regularly and usually there is good turnout. The particulars are over on a local board so if you guys are interested come out and grab some wings and a beer.

http://www.chicagostreetcars.net/mee...ild-wings.html

There is also a facebook group but you'd have to

Originally Posted by Willizm
Hey guys, I've been meaning to get this up on the site for some time. We are doing our next dinner on March 7th (Thursday) at Buffalo Wild Wings in Plainfield. We had an awesome turnout last time despite the weather being less than stellar. I'm hoping to bring my car out to the dinner, but it will probably be still too cold and the fact that beer is inside the building that is probably where we will be spending most of the time. Hope to see you guys out there. The following meet will be further north.

The address is as follows:
Buffalo Wild Wings
11820 South Route 59

Plainfield, IL 60585
Meet: 7PM and look for the group!
Old 02-26-2013, 06:20 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i may have to make it to this, what time do people stick around till?
Old 02-27-2013, 12:51 PM
9 Second Club

It usually lasts from about 7-9 and sometimes longer depending. WIth it being cold out we just stay inside typically but there should be a handful of supra's, vette's and fbodies there. Most are still in winter mode lol. Its a pretty relaxed atmosphere though and most everyone is pretty open
Old 02-27-2013, 06:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey I run the one in Bolingbrook if they want to change it to there. That Plainfield location is in my network though and I used to work at that one. Could swing a 15-20 percent discount. for all
Old 02-27-2013, 07:41 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ds98formula
Hey I run the one in Bolingbrook if they want to change it to there. That Plainfield location is in my network though and I used to work at that one. Could swing a 15-20 percent discount. for all
Thats right, I totally forgot about that. The next one we will try to do it up by you. Your more than welcome to come out that way. Jay (hugger1975) will be there if you remember he was with me when we came out to BWW in bolingbrook.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:01 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by willizm
Thats right, I totally forgot about that. The next one we will try to do it up by you. Your more than welcome to come out that way. Jay (hugger1975) will be there if you remember he was with me when we came out to BWW in bolingbrook.
yeah I remember him too bad i never set that race up before my cam went in. I work late on Thursday's till 930 so I wont make it out. However if you guys do have the next one at my job the discount offer stands for that one as well. Maybe a bit better for you and Jay but keep that hush hush lol
Old 03-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so i assume no one will be racing for pink slips since everyone is in winter mode still? Does anyone bring their wife/significant other?
Old 03-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Launching!

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Nice, the BWW Plainfield location is in my backyard. I wont be able to make it though. Not sure how often you guys are planning on doing this but I would definitely make it out to the next one! It would be nice to meet some tech members and like minded people!

Quick Reply: Chicago Area Dinner Meet invite March 7th