Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Indy People....check-in and say hi!

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 03:14 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah after i launched i was like woah, than my rearview mirror broke..i was defanitley happy yesterday
Old 03-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jrob56
wait we ran last night? i ran james and his girl twice in the walls, who can drive well, guess i gotta race the RS to beat one of james' cars hahaha. i bet you ran the guy with an identical car to mine, i saw you two up there lining up when i was cruising next to james. i saw you last min after the walls when you were turning around and i waved. i had to head home.
Your car looks real good with the new wheels on it!
Old 03-28-2010, 05:25 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by agrV8dta
Your car looks real good with the new wheels on it!
thanks they are def my favorite of the ones ive had on it.

the suds opens next weekend doesnt it? i think ill be up there with my dad hangin out for a bit, then were gonna try to find a scalper with some reasonable final four tickets...
Old 03-28-2010, 06:24 PM
Teching In

i went to greenwood last night too eat at like 730 8:00 ish in my buddies red ss. where do you guys hang at?? only saw a few cars really
Old 03-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Launching!

we acually finally did some driving around last night not to much standing around but we ended up stopping in some lot i forget what its called it right next to a stoplight
Old 03-28-2010, 06:55 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SSeyaaa
i went to greenwood last night too eat at like 730 8:00 ish in my buddies red ss. where do you guys hang at?? only saw a few cars really
i was at oreilly auto parts on 31 for atleast an hour, i usually go there to meet up with people, stopped by tru for a bit, but left pretty quickly. spent the rest of the time cruising around 31.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:22 PM
Launching!

i need better directions, i just moved here and i know where nothing is.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:09 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by t/a for life
we acually finally did some driving around last night not to much standing around but we ended up stopping in some lot i forget what its called it right next to a stoplight
that narrows it down lol

any indy guys want a slp maf or a jp double roller timing chain both unused pm me

what time does everybody cruise in greenwood? i have only been seein rice everywhere and a pack of mustangs and the occasional f body, only like two or three all night

slayer where did you move to?
Old 03-28-2010, 09:08 PM
Launching!

north west side of indy
Old 03-28-2010, 09:30 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by twelver12
that narrows it down lol

any indy guys want a slp maf or a jp double roller timing chain both unused pm me

what time does everybody cruise in greenwood? i have only been seein rice everywhere and a pack of mustangs and the occasional f body, only like two or three all night

slayer where did you move to?
LOL! We stopped at O'reilly's, Tru, and then at the St. Francis Parking lot just north of K-Mart on the Right side of the street. It's a really nice place to park. And you can see what goes thru the tunnels and what comes out of the tunnels. It's a great place to park if your waiting on a car to come by so you can try to line up with them.
It's where I sit at to see who all is out, and where I pick and choose my races. hahaha

BTW man, How much are you asking for the SLP Maf! I might be interested.

IF ANYONE NEEDS DIRECTIONS, OR WANTS TO MEET UP ON THE WEEKENDS PM ME! I'LL GIVE YOU MY CELL NUMBER AND YOU CAN CALL ME WHEN YOU HEAD OUT TO 31. I'M ALWAYS OUT THERE AND CAN SHOW YOU WHERE TO HANG OUT AT!

-JAMES
Old 03-28-2010, 11:02 PM
Teching In

yea James I had to change my name I couldn't remember my passord for anything and my email that was connected to this I cancelled so I said screw it lol. But yea I still have your number I prolly won't be out until I get my cam installed but who knows !
Old 03-28-2010, 11:32 PM
10 Second Club

Sounds good man. Just LMK IF & When you need a hand!
Sux you forgot the password! But $hit happens... I got a whole lot of mods on my car now lol. You should come check it out sometime, or whenever I get out on 31 with the car again we'll have to meet up. I remember the last time I saw you, I just got the 403 in it and got it running. Hell I had alot of issues with it, But I think I'm just about over the BS now! (hopefully anyways) lol

Talk at ya soon man!

James
Old 03-28-2010, 11:35 PM
TECH Regular

james if its nice out, me and some terre haute guys will come up again... as long as the 9" is alright
Old 03-29-2010, 12:04 AM
10 Second Club

Sounds good man, give me a call whenever you decide to come down. I'll meet you somewhere... Hopefully your 9" is ok man. That sux bad... But for a picture like that, I'd break my 9 Inch anyday lol.
I mean that too! hahaha

See Ya man!
Old 03-29-2010, 12:45 AM
Launching!

Selling the truck tomorrow night at work , cuz im a 'newb' could someone send me a pm on what kind of kits are good? I know monster is 'god' but i dont need that good of one. I was wanting another RAM clutch but i cant tell the differences wats good or bad about em if someone could hook me up thxs pms are best thxs guys....
Old 03-29-2010, 06:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
LOL! We stopped at O'reilly's, Tru, and then at the St. Francis Parking lot just north of K-Mart on the Right side of the street. It's a really nice place to park. And you can see what goes thru the tunnels and what comes out of the tunnels. It's a great place to park if your waiting on a car to come by so you can try to line up with them.
It's where I sit at to see who all is out, and where I pick and choose my races. hahaha

BTW man, How much are you asking for the SLP Maf! I might be interested.

IF ANYONE NEEDS DIRECTIONS, OR WANTS TO MEET UP ON THE WEEKENDS PM ME! I'LL GIVE YOU MY CELL NUMBER AND YOU CAN CALL ME WHEN YOU HEAD OUT TO 31. I'M ALWAYS OUT THERE AND CAN SHOW YOU WHERE TO HANG OUT AT!

-JAMES
ill be out next weekend!!!dont get off work til 11pm though but ill be up that way soon as i walk out of work!!
Old 03-29-2010, 07:29 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jrob56
i was at oreilly auto parts on 31 for atleast an hour, i usually go there to meet up with people, stopped by tru for a bit, but left pretty quickly. spent the rest of the time cruising around 31.
yeah i looked for oreilly but coulnt find it. i come in on southport and turn left at mikes car wash and then right by kroger till i get to 31. which way do i turn on 31 right or left? all i really saw was a pack of stangs at some parking lot..
Old 03-29-2010, 07:33 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SSeyaaa
yeah i looked for oreilly but coulnt find it. i come in on southport and turn left at mikes car wash and then right by kroger till i get to 31. which way do i turn on 31 right or left? all i really saw was a pack of stangs at some parking lot..
youd want to go north, its on past 465. its right after you cross troy at the split, then look on the right hand side. there is usually a bunch of mustangs there.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:32 AM
Launching!

damn... sounds like i should have stayed out. I will be out this wknd.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:16 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007

LOL- Nope! I'm not taking a country a$$ whooping bro (those suck)...
I'm staying right here in Indy and I'm gonna show you a Hood-Rich Beat down hahaha j/k man

But seriously, I would like to grab a lane with you at the end of the year! I have a few plans to get me in the lower part of the 10's. And If I know you, I'm sure you'll be in the same range with your car by then.
So it should get pretty interesting as long as you don't spray it with a BIG shot!
Otherwise, You'll just Drag me down the track. And I'll have to run home with my tail tucked between my legs after being beat by an old man with a small cubed LS1 and a corvette as a compensator. lmao!

Ok I'm just talking **** tonight, I'll stop hahaha

ttyl...
Hell if u planning on running low 10s u got me so how much spot u given up!

Quick Reply: Indy People....check-in and say hi!