Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 04:15 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If Kenny was online, he could tell you about the time he bout got sideswiped by Tool2. I heard it was pretty scary.
Old 11-25-2008, 04:16 AM
Teching In

Which one was precious?
which one has the beat to hell red silverado?
I thought volvo guy was tool 3.
How about planet boy?
Old 11-25-2008, 07:03 AM
9 Second Club

I will post his business card for you guys. It has his cell number

Last edited by 1bad98z; 11-25-2008 at 07:20 AM.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Precious is the black T/A w/ the flames, he's the fastest F-Body on Earth and Mars.

Beat to hell silveradio is Tool (Brent) (the original, and first owner of Shay's (Tool2) car).

Shay, Tool2, has/had the SOM LT1 w/ the 790" cam with 390* of duration.

Saabguy is just, Saabguy. Old guy, drive's a Saab Aero. Talks. Often.

Saturn/Planet boy is I think, Jared? Black Saturn supercharged. I didn't mind him until he came on here to talk ****.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:43 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by digitalsolo
Precious is the black T/A w/ the flames, he's the fastest F-Body on Earth and Mars.

Beat to hell silveradio is Tool (Brent) (the original, and first owner of Shay's (Tool2) car). (Got his *** beat down by the popo in his own backyard after a run from the cops on his bike)

Shay, Tool2, has/had the SOM LT1 w/ the 790" cam with 390* of duration. (Proffesionaly built prostock suspenion)

Saabguy is just, Saabguy. Old guy, drive's a Saab Aero. Talks. Often.
(Nice guy, keep the kids away though)

Saturn/Planet boy is I think, Jared? Black Saturn supercharged. I didn't mind him until he came on here to talk ****.
LOL nice descriptions.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Slowr w/o Blowr
If Kenny was online, he could tell you about the time he bout got sideswiped by Tool2. I heard it was pretty scary.
he is online in spirit.....now from what i was told he went to do a "kick" with tool2, vader pulled him by 6 cars almost instantly then I ooops, he let off because there was no need to go any faster... that Z is a 15 sec car at best.....plus the funny part was his buddy hanging out of the window before the kick telling me OOPS him how bad vader was gonna lose.. this thread was put up in place of the other 13 that have been closed or locked....they have nothing to do with shey or fgay, phagay, or howerver you pronunce his name

also shawn you forgot to mention about tool 1, he tried to bite the cops like a rabit chawawa, thats when they pepper sprayed his ***..

PLUS THEY ONLY PERSON SHAY HAS BEAT ON THIS THREAD IS HIMSELF!!!.

Last edited by b_ver_plezer69; 11-25-2008 at 12:51 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:15 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

THis is for John Gerber

https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-v...oon-build.html

looks kind of neat, a little less extreme than his
Old 11-25-2008, 12:21 PM
Staging Lane

Pause-- deep breath

Unfortunately there can be a lot of bull **** sometimes.......all the time, but Frankly Shay has helped me out numerous times when I needed help. He is a good person just a little misguided at times. I wouldn't ask anybody to stop making fun of any body especially those that bring it on themselves, my friends included. That's what were on here for is commradery on a car level of sorts. All I can say is I've never seen him pee on electronics and he was nicer and more accepting of me than those that have been witnessed peeing on electronics.
( I wish there was a smilie for a head on a chopping block)
I have come to accept things the way they are even though the get a little old sometimes, whether it's somebody who BULLSHITS to an EPIC Proportion or some one who drinks themselves into oblivion. Any more I'm just trying to get along with everybody, However..........If someone makes themselves an easy target (Which I think I have a few times i.e. Tide racing jacket) then I suppose a liberal amount of ribbing is to be expected. alright ...... continue
Old 11-25-2008, 12:42 PM
Teching In

DRAMA....WHEW..Talk about taking a giant steemer on two people, ,, way to be not so obvious but close enough with little thinking we can name the people..

oh yeh, !!!!!!!

Old 11-25-2008, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by terry02
Pause-- deep breath

Unfortunately there can be a lot of bull **** sometimes.......all the time, but Frankly Shay has helped me out numerous times when I needed help. He is a good person just a little misguided at times.
When someone walks up and bold faced lies about racing people and beating people, they're a tool. Period.

Shay has done that so much that's it's legendary. According to him, he's beaten me, Ken, Nate, Nick (car and bike), RMFK, and several others. He's never beaten ANY of those people, and some of them (such as me) he's never even raced.

It's fine and dandy that he helps you out, but he's more than earned his reputation in this group.

I'm all for standing up for your friends, but there's a point where you just have to accept their behavior as unacceptable. I consider Cobb a friend of mine, but his behavior at Lukes and as of late on the board is unacceptable. I'm sure he, at least, is aware of that fact though.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by b_ver_plezer69
I AM GLAD WE ALL CAN BE FRIENDS IN HERE..

JUST FELT IT WAS TIME TO DROP THIS PIC AGAIN...
Old 11-25-2008, 02:28 PM
Teching In

When someone walks up and bold faced lies about racing people and beating people, they're a tool. Period....

. I'm sure he, at least, is aware of that fact though.

+1...i should get all the credit, i named them both, tool1 and tool2 but digital you are soooo right. And +1 goes to you terry02 cause i think you are the only person who has ever befriended him. He is a HUGH TOOL and one of the biggest liers i have ever met...it must be that car...
Old 11-25-2008, 02:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

pretty sure his name is Travis. Nice descriptions btw!
Old 11-25-2008, 02:38 PM
Teching In

yup it is travis...never had a problem with travis, jared i think is the green 94 mustang that about killed us all on 69 that nite,....he rides dirty

ok back to car **** , who has there car put away for the winter?
nate?-yup
juiced2000?--yup
blake?--yup
slick5.0?-yup
beast?--yup
josh?-YUP
robinson?-YUP
red01camero?-yup
azar?--yup
shocker?--yup
SGT SLED?-YUP
switches?-yup soon
rob?-yup
tery02?--yup
zach?--yup
mike?-yup
vader?-yup
bandit?-yup
LTWONZ?-YUP
TUNEPORTS10?-YUP
darren?-yup
kaboom? aka sham-wow?-yup
slower?-yup
anyone else sorry, going off of memory..at my age i feel i did a pretty good job..

Last edited by b_ver_plezer69; 11-26-2008 at 07:55 AM.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:51 PM
Staging Lane

When someone walks up and bold faced lies about racing people and beating people, they're a tool. Period.

Shay has done that so much that's it's legendary. According to him, he's beaten me, Ken, Nate, Nick (car and bike), RMFK, and several others. He's never beaten ANY of those people, and some of them (such as me) he's never even raced.

It's fine and dandy that he helps you out, but he's more than earned his reputation in this group.

I'm all for standing up for your friends, but there's a point where you just have to accept their behavior as unacceptable. I consider Cobb a friend of mine, but his behavior at Lukes and as of late on the board is unacceptable. I'm sure he, at least, is aware of that fact though.
You're absolutely right. This is somewhat of what I was trying to say you happend to be a very good linguist an dtook care of it for me. And I'm at work going F*cking nuts over hear , sheesh these people are nuts!!!

I think the worst part of this is that "reputation". The name goes far and wide for bullshit. And I wish there was something I could do to help it, but I feel like I would be shooting myself in the foot. I just wanted to state the fact that he's not all bad, and that we all tend to have a few falts here and there, but some are a lot more offending than others and some go waaayy tooooo faarrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

I'm sure at some point I was beat in race that wasn't run also, I see both sides clear as day, but I just can't partake in bashing some one who's been good to me repeatedly. I think that probably sums it up. I just can't be a part of ******* someone who has helped when it was needed. I probably should have just let all this go in the first place I just felt like it needed to be said........But damn has his name just gotten worse and worse. And if I'd admit it to myself I would know who let it get that way.

In fact now I'm mad that I even stood up for some one who is going to continue to act the way that has put them in this conversation. DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!
Old 11-25-2008, 02:51 PM
10 Second Club

Unfortunately, I put my car away for winter last Thursday. But I sure can't wait to drive it after I put on heads, cam, and stall converter this winter!
Old 11-25-2008, 02:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by b_ver_plezer69
DRAMA....WHEW..Talk about taking a giant steemer on two people, ,, way to be not so obvious but close enough with little thinking we can name the people..

oh yeh, !!!!!!!

Yeah sometimes I speak when I shouldn't.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by terry02
Yeah sometimes I speak when I shouldn't.
in this case of tool2, you should of kept your opinions about him to yourself, you are not gonna find ANY ONE that is going to back you up in here over him...he is a tool2 and all you did now is evertime you post something about anything they are gonna remember you as a tool2 lover...ouch..

time will heal all wounds, but in this case you'll need more than time..
Old 11-25-2008, 03:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by red01camaroz28
Unfortunately, I put my car away for winter last Thursday. But I sure can't wait to drive it after I put on heads, cam, and stall converter this winter!
then you need a good tune, then go out and drive it..
Old 11-25-2008, 03:07 PM
Teching In

I THINK WE ARE ALL SAFE NOW....I TURNED THIS ON.

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!