Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 04:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thedarkness
he also informed me that there were more lt1 specific parts out there than ls1 parts which i had no idea if it was true or not, but i have my suspicions
depends on which junk yard he goes too, to pick up his performace parts...
Old 12-02-2008, 04:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SS1875
I am definitely considering it.....I really appreciate the offer. I will want a Viper as my demo with a 20" lift and big tires I used all of my scrubs to make new suits to wear....women will love the patchwork!! Let me know a time frame for an answer....email or PM. THANKS D
just you let me know "d" and i will make room for ya. as far as the viper goes....well i refer to my prior post did you tell your dr. that your spine (back) was on your backside not your front??? Holy **** that sounds like major pain...but chicks dig scars and that would be a doosey of a scar
Old 12-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Teching In

Dell Home has the Playstation 3 console (80GB) for $400 - 15% off code CTV2$2HX963145 [12/2] = $340 with free shipping. Includes one Dual shock Wireless Controller for PS3.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...471&lid=566643

Already have one but a good deal i think
Old 12-02-2008, 04:59 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes on Cyndi's insurance. Surgery is not an option for me @ this time...due to the risk involved. They would have to slit me open from my navel to my chin(frontal approach) move all of my organs and such out of the way before even getting to the problem area.(fusion won't fix it) they would have to realign and fill my disc's with an epoxy (not sure exact term for it) and hope it doesn't fail....Cleveland clinic is the only hospital that does it right now. My Dr. told me the success rate is 50% that it works and 30% that it would last the rest of my life......not good odds in my book, especially after working in a Hospital for as long as I did.
That just doesn't sound like fun at all! Are you on pain meds now? I imagine the copay on a surgery like that would be thousands $$$! I did lots of eval's on pain patients, back surgery is shitty no matter what happens!!!

Is the Camaro ready to go or does it need anything else to be finished (tune, nitrous, suspension, etc)>??? You still planning on selling it?
Old 12-02-2008, 05:02 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

"We are loaded on sales apps...was going to make a special exception for darren if he wanted....
plus you never faxed over her resume'...becasue you did not have a printer and my system would not accept your MIG CARD...so all i have is a app with nothing further...need alittle bit more ambition on your (her) part to be considered for a job... I also feel other places would feel the same, sorry this is a career not a "JOB"...people feed thier families , buy homes, and cars, put kids through college on the money they earn from the auto business...Walmart is a job, there is a big diffrence"

Damn, I was going to go to Walmart, get a printer/fax machine, buy some scrubs and sneakers, then head over to the GM plant to drop off my MIG CARD, make some babies, and see if I could sell some TL's and WRX's, but not now!!!!! **** it, I will go to Show Girl 1 and win more free couch dances (did card tricks and won 26 couch dances in one day...boy were they pissed)!!!!
Old 12-02-2008, 05:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes on Cyndi's insurance. Surgery is not an option for me @ this time...due to the risk involved. They would have to slit me open from my navel to my chin(frontal approach) move all of my organs and such out of the way before even getting to the problem area.(fusion won't fix it) they would have to realign and fill my disc's with an epoxy (not sure exact term for it) and hope it doesn't fail....Cleveland clinic is the only hospital that does it right now. My Dr. told me the success rate is 50% that it works and 30% that it would last the rest of my life......not good odds in my book, especially after working in a Hospital for as long as I did.
Wow that sounds terrible! I think I'd have to pass too.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SDB
"We are loaded on sales apps...was going to make a special exception for darren if he wanted....
plus you never faxed over her resume'...becasue you did not have a printer and my system would not accept your MIG CARD...so all i have is a app with nothing further...need alittle bit more ambition on your (her) part to be considered for a job... I also feel other places would feel the same, sorry this is a career not a "JOB"...people feed thier families , buy homes, and cars, put kids through college on the money they earn from the auto business...Walmart is a job, there is a big diffrence"

Damn, I was going to go to Walmart, get a printer/fax machine, buy some scrubs and sneakers, then head over to the GM plant to drop off my MIG CARD, make some babies, and see if I could sell some TL's and WRX's, but not now!!!!! **** it, I will go to Show Girl 1 and win more free couch dances (did card tricks and won 26 couch dances in one day...boy were they pissed)!!!!

WOW !!!!! I CANT BELIEVE NO ONE HAS SHOT U YET....
Old 12-02-2008, 05:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by b_ver_plezer69
wow !!!!! I cant believe no one has shot u yet....
x2....
Old 12-02-2008, 06:02 PM
Teching In

let me refrase that... i cannot believe no one has shot you in the FACE yet SDB you will go to your grave with everyone in the world knowing...."****** bojrab"...
Old 12-02-2008, 07:45 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

let me refrase that... i cannot believe no one has shot you in the FACE yet SDB you will go to your grave with everyone in the world knowing...."****** bojrab"...
That will be my epitaph carved on my headstone...

"Here Lies ******* Bojrab, Finally"
Old 12-02-2008, 11:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

We are loaded on sales apps...was going to make a special exception for darren if he wanted....
plus you never faxed over her resume'...becasue you did not have a printer and my system would not accept your MIG CARD...so all i have is a app with nothing further...need alittle bit more ambition on your (her) part to be considered for a job... I also feel other places would feel the same, sorry this is a career not a "JOB"...people feed thier families , buy homes, and cars, put kids through college on the money they earn from the auto business...Walmart is a job, there is a big diffrence
Wow, we both completely forgot about the resume. Was trying to push her through with it. Instead, I'm gonna send her to college for accounting now (Its something she has really been wanting to do for a career). Unemployment is gonna pay for the first semester. You would also be surprised how many people make Wal-mart a career. Move up that ladder you can make some pretty decent cash.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Killer Klover
Dell Home has the Playstation 3 console (80GB) for $400 - 15% off code CTV2$2HX963145 [12/2] = $340 with free shipping. Includes one Dual shock Wireless Controller for PS3.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...471&lid=566643

Already have one but a good deal i think
That is a good deal for that setup. If I didn't have a ton of 360 games already, I'd be all over that.

Originally Posted by halucinator
You would also be surprised how many people make Wal-mart a career. Move up that ladder you can make some pretty decent cash.
I suspect we may have vastly different definitions of "decent cash".
Old 12-03-2008, 12:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by digitalsolo
Is there such a thing as making a "decent amount of cash", cause for me personally, no matter how much I'd be making, it'll never be enough, and I'll always want more...

Last edited by The Beast; 12-03-2008 at 12:56 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:17 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Beast
Is there such a thing as making a "decent amount of cash", cause for me personally, no matter how much I'd be making, it'll never be enough, and I'll always want more...

MAKE IT RAIN!!
Old 12-03-2008, 08:45 AM
Teching In

WAAAHAAA..THAT PIC I WANT AS MY AVATAR!!! BECAUSE THATS HOW FAST IT FEELS LIKE I AM GOING THROUGH MONEY RIGHT NOW!!!!

Last edited by b_ver_plezer69; 12-03-2008 at 09:20 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by digitalsolo
Yep, some people need it more than others. I'm happy where I'm at.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by halucinator
Yep, some people need it more than others. I'm happy where I'm at.
if that was true, than when you are up for your raise tell them you are happy where you are at and NO raise is needed
Old 12-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Slowr w/o Blowr
Terry, you are not winning me back! You will allways be a nut hugger to TOOL2

Sonovab*tch

Someone ran into Tool2 and he was syaing how he laid a smackdown on my car this summer. I think it was Zach? I heard he was talking some serious smack this weekend about everybodies cars. We should all gang up on him SOON! Maybe start a new thread and call it the OFFICIAL TOOL2 ROAST.
[QUOTE=b_ver_plezer69;10586557]You know that would be a great idea , but he would turn that around also and say "look at all the people i beat, they are soooo mad they now have a thread named after me..."..just adding fuel to the fire. We all know what a dumbass (except terry02) he is and just leave it at that. The only person he has a chance of beating is Nasty's red one with the motor out of it...then when nasty puts the motor in then he will be back to beating himself...Tool2 one day will grow up and realize what a **** stick he is and no one really cares what he has to say. All he will ever be is a SLOW *** with a POS fn car that could not even beat a 3/4 ton truck.. We all know this and deep down he does also.[Quote]

Dammit sonovab*tch

I second that I think tthat at some point I could be happy but I'm not there yet. Just enough so that allthe bills get payed and if something around the house needs fixed I dont question it I just have it fixed. Instead I fix it to spend no money or hey my friend the plastic money genie always helps in a pinch.

Darren,......Damn.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Teching In

awful quiet in here today....
Old 12-03-2008, 03:30 PM

I was asleep....what?

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!