Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 05:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The Beast
D,
Menards is a pretty sweet place to work at for a part time deal. Starting wages vary, but you get an extra $2.50 an hour on weekends... By no means a career, but it outta keep you afloat if need be.
I'd swear I saw Jake (white cobra) working at the Menards on 37.?
Old 12-02-2008, 07:57 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SS1875
I don't know.....if I didn't do well you could/would fire me and I wouldn't be able to live that down. Can I were blue jeans and tennis shoes?
....i can tell you one thing your not getting a demo... and no you cannot wear blue jeans and tennis shoes and your next question you cannot wear your leftover scrubs either......hey switches did well at it for a while i only had to fire him once
Old 12-02-2008, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by switches
well im going in for emergancy appendix surgary in a hour. I'll talk to you all in a couple days . Keep your fingars crossed for me.
good luck stitches...i mean switches:d
Old 12-02-2008, 10:02 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by switches
Well Im going in for emergancy appendix surgary in a hour. I'll talk to you all in a couple days . Keep your fingars crossed for me.
Bummer man I hope that all goes well. In the madeline Story she got alot of gifts I hope you do too....... That was really gay I'm ashamed of myself.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:05 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GMMillwright
Good luck, Eric. Hope everything goes well.

Darren, are you covered under Cindy's insurance? If so, why not get the back fixed now, while work opportunities are few and far between? It's not going to get any better on it's own. Ever. I've had 3 back surgeries, so I speak from experience.
Fuses? They say once you start fusing you just keep going up the spine. I'm looking into a new Doctor in C.C. A Dr. Glad. has anyone heard of him?
Old 12-02-2008, 10:11 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by red01camaroz28
That price is not too bad. I would actually like to see it in person sometime.

You will this summer

Which set off CCW's were you thinking? Were you thinking about getting the same rims I have? I have to CCW SP500's.
I like your's but I might go for something a little different.

Originally Posted by Slowr w/o Blowr
He's not a post HO like you!
Slowly winning em' back one at a time LOL Get em' Slower

damn I am a post *****

Last edited by terry02; 12-02-2008 at 10:15 AM. Reason: because I am a post whore
Old 12-02-2008, 10:19 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by terry02
Fuses? They say once you start fusing you just keep going up the spine. I'm looking into a new Doctor in C.C. A Dr. Glad. has anyone heard of him?
None of them were fusions. Doc said I'd need one next time, though.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:45 AM
Teching In

DAMN TERRY02 WITH THE TRIPLE POST SCORE....3 POSTS IN A ROW...

dr glad??? yup he invented those little bags to put sandwiches in....
maybe he needs a backiotomy...darren can get a back transplant out of a 18 yr old boy...then he would be dunkin' and scoring' all day long...

OH YEHTHAT WAS GAY AS HELL
Old 12-02-2008, 11:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Juiced2000SS
I'd swear I saw Jake (white cobra) working at the Menards on 37.?
Yup, he does.

Originally Posted by b_ver_plezer69
DAMN TERRY02 WITH THE TRIPLE POST SCORE....3 POSTS IN A ROW...
Multi-quote FTMFW
Old 12-02-2008, 01:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by red01camaroz28
Ya they are tight, I wish our case count would go up now, not in a couple of months! It seems they are keep on hiring new people for our shift. We just got 2 new people this last weekend. So we have like almost 40 in the pick all the time, and if everyone was there all at the same time, I think we could have close to 50 orderfillers with all the part timers. Drew was not happy at all about them hiring these last 2 people!
They are gearing up for the stores we are picking up next year. Supposed to be getting 11 new ones. Yesterday sucked. They VTOed half of our shift so there were only 7 orderfillers!!!! 15 routes and 16,000 really cuts into my paycheck. Only six hours of work.

....i can tell you one thing your not getting a demo... and no you cannot wear blue jeans and tennis shoes and your next question you cannot wear your leftover scrubs either......hey switches did well at it for a while i only had to fire him once
Whats going on with my wifes application? You can have her out at trying to sell a car!
Old 12-02-2008, 02:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by halucinator
They are gearing up for the stores we are picking up next year. Supposed to be getting 11 new ones. Yesterday sucked. They VTOed half of our shift so there were only 7 orderfillers!!!! 15 routes and 16,000 really cuts into my paycheck. Only six hours of work.

Whats going on with my wifes application? You can have her out at trying to sell a car!
We are loaded on sales apps...was going to make a special exception for darren if he wanted....
plus you never faxed over her resume'...becasue you did not have a printer and my system would not accept your MIG CARD...so all i have is a app with nothing further...need alittle bit more ambition on your (her) part to be considered for a job... I also feel other places would feel the same, sorry this is a career not a "JOB"...people feed thier families , buy homes, and cars, put kids through college on the money they earn from the auto business...Walmart is a job, there is a big diffrence

Last edited by b_ver_plezer69; 12-02-2008 at 02:25 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by halucinator
Dang that sucks! I heard too that we were getting 11 stores but the only thing is I heard we only get 2 new ones in March and the other 9 stores not until August. I don't know if that is true for sure but that is what my brother told me. We had 56,000 on Fri. and 30,000 of it was Sam's. And Saturday we had 60,000 and Sunday we had 85,000.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We are loaded on sales apps...was going to make a special exception for darren if he wanted....
plus you never faxed over her resume'...becasue you did not have a printer and my system would not accept your MIG CARD...so all i have is a app with nothing further...need alittle bit more ambition on your (her) part to be considered for a job... I also feel other places would feel the same, sorry this is a career not a "JOB"...people feed thier families , buy homes, and cars, put kids through college on the money they earn from the auto business...Walmart is a job, there is a big diffrence
WOW
Old 12-02-2008, 02:38 PM

Show girl is hireing.....sbd has all the apps
Old 12-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by YUDLOOZ2
Show girl is hireing.....sbd has all the apps
call me WOW... that was WOW
Old 12-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by terry02

Slowly winning em' back one at a time LOL Get em' Slower
Terry, you are not winning me back! You will allways be a nut hugger to TOOL2

Someone ran into Tool2 and he was syaing how he laid a smackdown on my car this summer. I think it was Zach? I heard he was talking some serious smack this weekend about everybodies cars. We should all gang up on him SOON! Maybe start a new thread and call it the OFFICIAL TOOL2 ROAST.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Teching In

Someone ran into Tool2 and he was syaing how he laid a smackdown on my car this summer. I think it was Zach? I heard he was talking some serious smack this weekend about everybodies cars. We should all gang up on him SOON! Maybe start a new thread and call it the OFFICIAL TOOL2 ROAST.
You know that would be a great idea , but he would turn that around also and say "look at all the people i beat, they are soooo mad they now have a thread named after me..."..just adding fuel to the fire. We all know what a dumbass (except terry02) he is and just leave it at that. The only person he has a chance of beating is Nasty's red one with the motor out of it...then when nasty puts the motor in then he will be back to beating himself...Tool2 one day will grow up and realize what a **** stick he is and no one really cares what he has to say. All he will ever be is a SLOW *** with a POS fn car that could not even beat a 3/4 ton truck.. We all know this and deep down he does also.

hell i beat him by at least 7 links slwr you would be the same so just laugh...i let off because there was no reason to stay planted when you 1/2 of a 1/4 mile in front of him and his POS...

Last edited by b_ver_plezer69; 12-02-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Teching In

he also informed me that there were more lt1 specific parts out there than ls1 parts which i had no idea if it was true or not, but i have my suspicions
Old 12-02-2008, 03:58 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GMMillwright
.Darren, are you covered under Cindy's insurance? If so, why not get the back fixed now, while work opportunities are few and far between? It's not going to get any better on it's own. Ever. I've had 3 back surgeries, so I speak from experience.

Yes on Cyndi's insurance. Surgery is not an option for me @ this time...due to the risk involved. They would have to slit me open from my navel to my chin(frontal approach) move all of my organs and such out of the way before even getting to the problem area.(fusion won't fix it) they would have to realign and fill my disc's with an epoxy (not sure exact term for it) and hope it doesn't fail....Cleveland clinic is the only hospital that does it right now. My Dr. told me the success rate is 50% that it works and 30% that it would last the rest of my life......not good odds in my book, especially after working in a Hospital for as long as I did.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:04 PM
11 Second Club

I am definitely considering it.....I really appreciate the offer. I will want a Viper as my demo with a 20" lift and big tires I used all of my scrubs to make new suits to wear....women will love the patchwork!! Let me know a time frame for an answer....email or PM. THANKS D

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!