Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

farrah faucette got to heaven and god granted her one wish...she said she wanted all children to be safe...so god killed michael jackson...
Old 06-26-2009, 01:00 PM
Teching In

Ha ha, Nice one Beaver!

By the way, Nice Sig you hater. BREAKS = BRAKES Jack ***!
Old 06-26-2009, 01:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Slowr w/o Blowr
Ha ha, Nice one Beaver!

By the way, Nice Sig you hater. BREAKS = BRAKES Jack ***!
brakes is a pun..smart boy!!!!...lol....hey do you want some 20"s for your wife equinox??? i have a set sell cheap!!!!

already have air sensors in them...50% tread...
Old 06-26-2009, 01:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Taken from the lounge.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

K-Mart is having a sale in memory of MJ. Kids underware are half off...
Old 06-26-2009, 02:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SS1875
MJ had his moment back when he was normal...we all listened to him growing up.....can't deny that fact.
Then he got weird and the whole children issue was not cool innocent or not, payed off or not...whatever.
Sepno is to young too remember other than through old videos and such.... what/who the true MJ was.

I got my first HJ and BJ listening to MJ in an FJ Cruiser while sippin on some OJ. We were listening to Beat It.

Originally Posted by b_ver_plezer69
thug life bitches!!!!!!

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member.../2999536_6.jpg

waaaaahaaaaaaa.....need to get that beak painted...waahaaaa

make $$$$ dollar dollar bill ya'll..... ohh check out his 12 year old girlfriend!!!

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member.../2999536_8.jpg

more than camel toe....she gotz da ho toe!!!!

"ok i followed the directions from autozone....where is this damn opti-spark at???"
http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_i...018_medium.jpg
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Take it easy on Thug Life, I'm sure it was a real struggle growin up on the streets of Myrtle Beach. I bet his life song is It's Hard Out Here For a Pimp from the movie "Hustle and Flow" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtIOHw80dFg , and of coarse I'll be more than happy to brake (that one was for you Luke) the lyrics to the chorus down:

You know it's hard out here for a pimp (you ain't knowin)
When he tryin to get this money for the rent We're talkin the $5 a month for NetFlix. ****'s expensive. (you ain't knowin)
For the Cadillacs and gas money spent More like for a Camaro and APC / JC Whitney parts. Gotta keep the ride fly for poon cruisin (you ain't knowin)
We'll have a whole lot of bitches talkin **** Evidently talking logically is talking **** now a days? Who knew? (you ain't knowin)

Last edited by The Beast; 06-26-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:15 PM
Teching In

WELL AFTER ALL THAT I DOUBT HE WILL BE BACK...
Old 06-26-2009, 03:16 PM
Teching In

Beaver, can you send me a link so that i can show the wife pics of the wheels?
Old 06-26-2009, 03:17 PM
Teching In

LMAO!!!!!!
i want mo' money to come back. i need to up my street cred. i wonder if i can get some dubs for the vette
Old 06-26-2009, 03:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Slowr w/o Blowr
Beaver, can you send me a link so that i can show the wife pics of the wheels?
try this...
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/MiniW...808044B4273BML
Old 06-26-2009, 03:59 PM
11 Second Club

"d" you new name is the cooler.....just like in ROADHOUSE...
Sweet, new personalized plate.... Cooler 1...... haha.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SS1875
Sweet, new personalized plate.... Cooler 1...... haha.
I LIKE IT.....
Old 06-26-2009, 04:46 PM
Teching In

oh by the way did some more searching on our friend from sc....he makes tool2 look like a rocket scientist!!!!!.. follow this link or go to his personal page and look at his posts....he is a real back woods tool....

and his friends are just as bad....they reallllllllllllyyyyy love white face gauges......and neon...lol....

click on link....

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lt1-lt4-m...can-i-use.html

and the picture of the car he has on his ebay account is not even his car....tool3, the name has been awarded to this **** stick...TOOL3

Last edited by b_ver_plezer69; 06-26-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:35 PM
On The Tree

Wink

nate you find that receipt yet? lol
Old 06-27-2009, 08:17 AM
Teching In

my name is ken i do 3rd gear burnouts and fill up 4 scoobies with smoke and rubber....
Old 06-27-2009, 09:45 AM
Teching In

my name is ken i do 3rd gear burnouts and fill up 4 scoobies with smoke and rubber....
he did it was stellar. he also deploys subaru fail when they break tryin to keep up with the retarded amount of win the vader produced lol
Old 06-27-2009, 09:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

oh by the way did some more searching on our friend from sc....he makes tool2 look like a rocket scientist!!!!!.. follow this link or go to his personal page and look at his posts....he is a real back woods tool....

and his friends are just as bad....they reallllllllllllyyyyy love white face gauges......and neon...lol....

click on link....

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lt1-lt4-m...can-i-use.html

and the picture of the car he has on his ebay account is not even his car....tool3, the name has been awarded to this **** stick...TOOL3
im a tool for posting a fact about mj not being guilty lol, im a tool for posting pics on my homepage, **** u can post them up anywhere u like idc that's what they r on the net for, im a tool cause I get on ls1tech and post up questions and try to help answer some I know, im a tool cause I have pics of saved cars I like, hahaha I guess I am a tool for all that.

but ur a fukin dumb *** that has no life and has nothing better to do but troll on this thread and google my screen name sepno77 and investigate what iv posted in the past. Criticizing and trying to be so cool and make all these lame as jokes that really aren't funny at all just makes you look gay and dumb *** ***. you don't like mj good for you but allot of people would agree that he was one of the greatest if not the greatest pop star of his time and would be remembered for that. you could hate all you want but nothing will change he will be remembered. as for you, your going to die a lonely death and no will even remember who you ever were and if wishes do come true I wish you would just die and go to hell already.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sepno77
im a tool for posting a fact about mj not being guilty lol, im a tool for posting pics on my homepage, **** u can post them up anywhere u like idc that's what they r on the net for, im a tool cause I get on ls1tech and post up questions and try to help answer some I know, im a tool cause I have pics of saved cars I like, hahaha I guess I am a tool for all that.

but ur a fukin dumb *** that has no life and has nothing better to do but troll on this thread and google my screen name sepno77 and investigate what iv posted in the past. Criticizing and trying to be so cool and make all these lame as jokes that really aren't funny at all just makes you look gay and dumb *** ***. you don't like mj good for you but allot of people would agree that he was one of the greatest if not the greatest pop star of his time and would be remembered for that. you could hate all you want but nothing will change he will be remembered. as for you, your going to die a lonely death and no will even remember who you ever were and if wishes do come true I wish you would just die and go to hell already.
other than run on sentences and words spelled wrong, you are a fn tool...been kinda slow in my office so i decided to **** with a hill billy inbread **** as yourself...lonley? nope have tons of friends...like mj? nope glad the molester is dead and rott in hell...your girlfriend looks like a 12 year old hooker? yup...people like myself dont die we multiply...stay out of my thread and go jerk off on your 93 pos or as you say" building the dream " ...all of us in here could care less about the "pop" star...keep your opinions to yourself we all think he was a molester....your thread was locked because no one cares...your such a loser you wont even put up the real pic of your car on ebay......I can hear you now," wanna see my ride here's my ebay link" .. walmart shoppin' posers like yourself are the ones that die and no one cares....your just another internet tough guy, broke *** punk, white trash, coupon clippin', 400 credit score havin', tryin' to get over time at walmart so you can by your "system"...

if you are such the "baller" why dont you get your **** painted??? oh wait cant afford it??? thats what we all thought!!!....but i do have to thank you we made fun of you for about a hour last night when 40 of us got together and hung out....we made fun of you, your car, girlfriend, house, mj, thug life, and how fn stupid you are....if your ever in the fort look us up than we will see who's the ****...( i have a big feeling its gonna be you )

you made such a impact on my life i changed my sig with your quote.....

Last edited by b_ver_plezer69; 06-27-2009 at 10:27 AM.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

That burnout was SIIIIIIIIIICK!!!

Originally Posted by sepno77

Mr. Sepno77, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to ANYTHING that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to you. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...

other than run on sentences and words spelled wrong, you are a fn tool...been kinda slow in my office so i decided to **** with a hill billy inbread **** as yourself...lonley? nope have tons of friends...like mj? nope glad the molester is dead and rott in hell...your girlfriend looks like a 12 year old hooker? yup...people like myself dont die we multiply...stay out of my thread and go jerk off on your 93 pos or as you say" building the dream " ...all of us in here could care less about the "pop" star...keep your opinions to yourself we all think he was a molester....your thread was locked because no one cares...your such a loser you wont even put up the real pic of your car on ebay......I can hear you now," wanna see my ride here's my ebay link" .. walmart shoppin' posers like yourself are the ones that die and no one cares....your just another internet tough guy, broke *** punk, white trash, coupon clippin', 400 credit score havin', tryin' to get over time at walmart so you can by your "system"...

if you are such the "baller" why dont you get your **** painted??? oh wait cant afford it??? thats what we all thought!!!....but i do have to thank you we made fun of you for about a hour last night when 40 of us got together and hung out....we made fun of you, your car, girlfriend, house, mj, thug life, and how fn stupid you are....if your ever in the fort look us up than we will see who's the ****...( i have a big feeling its gonna be you )

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by The Beast; 06-27-2009 at 11:03 AM.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

lol so you got together w/ 40 friends and had an orgy party jerking off to my name hahaha i guess its me thats gonna be remembered one way or another. You think your better than people cause you got more money, your definatly going to HELL. This is getting ridicules and childish so im done arguing w/ ur dumb ***, your not worth another min. of my life.

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!