Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 10:43 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Silver UltraZ
Once again fockers... its Ramon.. I took that picture behing a parking garage. Ha
Did you end up gettin a hug lastnight
Old 06-29-2008, 10:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Alright FOCKERS! Ha Lets cool it, They are threatening to take the thread and ban my account. Lets Talk about... ummm.. Pretty wheels like I have on my car... HAHAHA
Car looks sic! Love the rims.
Old 06-29-2008, 12:51 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

RAMAN NOODLES...rims look nice!

I heard about a dingy TA with roll cage, no one raced him???

How did the race turn out betweek Kdog and the superninjaturbo Skittle?

I heard GMMillright raced some punk in a white corvette?????

I was busy at the club poppin bottles and bangin models (well, drinking diet pepsi and trying to **** nasty bar bitches at 3am, but you know what I meant)....

Cops get anyone or just scare people???
Old 06-29-2008, 01:13 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SDB
RAMAN NOODLES...rims look nice!

I heard about a dingy TA with roll cage, no one raced him???

I heard GMMillright raced some punk in a white corvette?????

I was busy at the club poppin bottles and bangin models (well, drinking diet pepsi and trying to **** nasty bar bitches at 3am, but you know what I meant)....

Cops get anyone or just scare people???
i DONT REMEMBER RACING SCOTT....
Old 06-29-2008, 01:42 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I talked to Blake about it last night......I was drunk I can't really remember what he told me. Hahaha.

Blake, send me a PM with what happened again. Puhleeze.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:46 PM
Staging Lane

does anyone know a good person that will do house calls to remove freakin gay security systems cause my car will not even start at all i live 5 min away from kens house(frame of reference) and i wanted to go to the track this weekend...and i can not push it that fast
Old 06-29-2008, 02:22 PM
Staging Lane

if someone has an idea on somethin just give me a call on my cell 645-0368
Old 06-29-2008, 03:40 PM
Teching In

Ben, i have a guy i use all the time at UPS. He has fixed countless windows for us and cut and installed 3x more. His name is Mark Poysner, he is with O'Neals glass. I can pm you his # if you are interested. This guy appreciates fast cars and he would really like yours. He has a fiberglass f-body alcohol funny car that runs 5.60's.
Old 06-29-2008, 04:23 PM
10 Second Club

I didn't race anyone. Goofed around a little with Doug, but nothing serious. I'll tell you this, though. The shorter gears will take some getting used to. Half throttle still spins pretty bad out of the hole.

Anyone interested in going to Muncie Wednesday?
Old 06-29-2008, 05:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

i'll go
Old 06-29-2008, 06:18 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by digitalsolo
Joe,

I'm thinking you just phrased that badly, but if a combination doesn't work on one car, and does on another, there is a problem. Be it with parts, tune or assembly, something is wrong.

Not starting ****, that just rubbed me wrong a bit. I'm sure I'm just not taking it how you meant it...
If you are were referring to Clays TA, I scanned it last night, and right off the bat, I found a DEAD maf sensor. After checking things and figuring out what i needed to fix it, the car pulls HARD again. The timing tables were reverted to a LOW timing table after the computer saw NO frequency. Now that I have gotten the MAF sensor back up and running, and the spark tables back to where the need to be, it should run alot faster then it did. Feel free to jump in on this Clay.

Thanks, Joe
Old 06-29-2008, 06:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SDB
Tell us more about this superninjaturbo skittle.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:46 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by CTS-V LEE
Thanks for the offer chad...we will see...im not bashing u...my car is a hard one to tune...joe!!! Are u fkn kidding me this isnt ur life? WTF do u day n night...u have a race car bed...enough said
WTF are you talking about? I break you phuckn neck kid!
Old 06-29-2008, 06:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JPH
WTF are you talking about? I break you phuckn neck kid!
Too late for that one?
Old 06-29-2008, 06:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JPH
If you are were referring to Clays TA, I scanned it last night, and right off the bat, I found a DEAD maf sensor. After checking things and figuring out what i needed to fix it, the car pulls HARD again. The timing tables were reverted to a LOW timing table after the computer saw NO frequency. Now that I have gotten the MAF sensor back up and running, and the spark tables back to where the need to be, it should run alot faster then it did. Feel free to jump in on this Clay.

Thanks, Joe
Nice to see you got him straightened out.
Old 06-29-2008, 07:26 PM
12 Second Club

Alright FOCKERS! Ha Lets cool it, They are threatening to take the thread and ban my account. Lets Talk about... ummm.. Pretty wheels like I have on my car... HAHAHA

Nice car! I've seen that around town every once in awhile
Old 06-29-2008, 08:00 PM
11 Second Club

Well, update on the car time. I pulled the cruise control module and cable out this evening and installed my Fast Toys Ram Air kit along with the modified lower air box.The FTRA took a bit of time as I had to remove it adjust some things and re-install it...hopefully it is worth it after it is all done. I'm still waiting on the custom lid.
I am toying with the idea of painting my intake the same color as my valve covers and lower air box and doing the wire harness mod as well. I'm finding to many things to do.....Thanks Snapps!! cosmetic wise.
Whenever Nate gets some free time...the clutch will be installed which will be 1 less thing to worry about....then maybe I can start this thing and see what it sounds like.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:05 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=JPH;9648751]If you are were referring to Clays TA, I scanned it last night, and right off the bat, I found a DEAD maf sensor. After checking things and figuring out what i needed to fix it, the car pulls HARD again. The timing tables were reverted to a LOW timing table after the computer saw NO frequency. Now that I have gotten the MAF sensor back up and running, and the spark tables back to where the need to be, it should run alot faster then it did. Feel free to jump in on this Clay.

It's crazy that one little blown MAF fuse can make cause such big problems but now that Joe figured it out there is a night and day difference from what it was. Even after just starting the car before putting it in gear I could tell how much better it was. Now I just need to make my way back to the track and get some more accurate times. Thanks for all the help!
Old 06-29-2008, 08:34 PM
TECH Resident

i floored it at the light and didnt think you were gonna go, let off and than mashed it again you were gonna pass me, and we were going too fast for that neck of the woods. i did notice looking in the side mirror you were smoking out the exhaust pretty good?! i was suprised considering the car has the old school heads and a crappy intake. i woulda stayed and played but i havent had nitrous since muncie and it just doesnt feel fast without it

Originally Posted by GMMillwright
I didn't race anyone. Goofed around a little with Doug, but nothing serious. I'll tell you this, though. The shorter gears will take some getting used to. Half throttle still spins pretty bad out of the hole.

Anyone interested in going to Muncie Wednesday?
Old 06-29-2008, 08:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JPH

Thanks, Joe
Glad you figured it out. It just sounded weird to say that sometimes a combination just doesn't work on one car while it does on another.

Sounds like you have it figured out now.

-Blake

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!