TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Personalized plate showed up today

Old 03-15-2011, 03:37 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by The Beast
Highs in the high 70s/low 80s and lows in the mid 60s the next 10 days in Houston
Why do we care about the weather in houston?
Old 03-15-2011, 04:12 PM
10 Second Club

Cool plate, Nick. I thought you were moving to Houston in August? Leaving the car here? Getting TX plates once you're there?
Old 03-15-2011, 04:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by JPH
Why do we care about the weather in houston?
Because I leave for there tomorrow and will be there for a week and a half

Originally Posted by GMMillwright
Cool plate, Nick. I thought you were moving to Houston in August? Leaving the car here? Getting TX plates once you're there?
Thanks. I am, and the car is coming with me, but the plan is to leave the car registered in IN as long as I can so I don't have to deal with emissions and having to run a front and rear license plate.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:31 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Bob@BruteSpeed
Drew, I just heard your old drinking buddy Rachael is going to be in her first non adult movie, taking a break from Charlie Sheen. Bob
Haha, who the hell knows. I haven't talked to her in a little while.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Z/YA
ASAP? lol.

So what did you do as far as for fueling? You don't plan on a 15yr old fuel pump being able to keep up right?
Added a few pumps here and there. I didnt know my car still had the stock pump bud

Car should be done in a few weeks, just depends when i can get a day off work to go get it tuned.
Old 03-16-2011, 02:36 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by prostyle
Added a few pumps here and there. I didnt know my car still had the stock pump bud

Car should be done in a few weeks, just depends when i can get a day off work to go get it tuned.
I just never found out what you guys decied to do with the fueling on your car, you up the injectors to?

You just taking it to Breenspeed then?
Old 03-16-2011, 03:37 PM
Teching In

I just never found out what you guys decied to do with the fueling on your car, you up the injectors to?

You just taking it to Breenspeed then?
Just added a big inline pump since the intank pump was already upgraded. Yep the injectors got upgraded too.just need to install my meth kit and it will be ready for the tune

No brenspeed won't touch my car ha. I'm either trailering it down to kurgon in geogria or going to tim barth in chicago. Prolly tim because its so much closer ha

Should be done by the middle of april

What did u decide to do with your car?
Old 03-16-2011, 11:16 PM
On The Tree

Just added a big inline pump since the intank pump was already upgraded. Yep the injectors got upgraded too.just need to install my meth kit and it will be ready for the tune

No brenspeed won't touch my car ha. I'm either trailering it down to kurgon in geogria or going to tim barth in chicago. Prolly tim because its so much closer ha

Should be done by the middle of april

What did u decide to do with your car?
I just figure with gas prices and Breenspeed being right around the corner from us and since they are one of the big names in Mustangs performance (if you can call it that lol) You would just go there and when ever you have problems since they are close by.
I hear there is a Trans Am ready to go by the way.

Im dropping the motor out of my car this weekend, I sold it. I have a few crazy ideas for the car probably going to swap in a 4cyl from a honda since gas is so expensive.
Old 03-17-2011, 12:31 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"The Beast"; Just FYI on the plating of your car out of Indiana while your in Texas. Just go to Tulsa, Oklahoma and plate the car out of their state. Oklahoma does not do emissions testing, stopped in 98' IIRC. Tags are super cheap in OK also. I had my car plated out of Tulsa, Oklahoma for the entire time I was in Dallas, Texas (03' to 08') I never had to worry about state inspections. If you get pulled over just tell them you have only had the car in the state of Texas for a couple weeks and have not had time to get the plates transferred. They will just ask you to get it plated. I had all of my vehicles plated out of OK and I even had a daily driver plated from Indiana between 01' to 08'. If you have any question on the incidentals of the situation just PM me.

PS: I just want to add one thing, you have no idea how much crazy street racing your going to have in the state of Texas, especially Dallas, Austin, and H-town! Good luck with the move and have fun on the street this summer
Old 03-17-2011, 03:01 AM
Teching In

I just figure with gas prices and Breenspeed being right around the corner from us and since they are one of the big names in Mustangs performance (if you can call it that lol) You would just go there and when ever you have problems since they are close by.
I hear there is a Trans Am ready to go by the way.

Im dropping the motor out of my car this weekend, I sold it. I have a few crazy ideas for the car probably going to swap in a 4cyl from a honda since gas is so expensive.

Its not like i wouldnt let breenspeed touch my car, they really wont. I called and asked them about a tune, and they said they wont because i didnt purchase the turbo kit from them ( greedy bastards )

Hmmm which trans am you talking about? yours or kittrels? because im ready to wipe both of them! ( well once it gets tuned! haha)

Wait you sold the motor? or the car?
Old 03-17-2011, 09:06 AM
On The Tree

Its not like i wouldnt let breenspeed touch my car, they really wont. I called and asked them about a tune, and they said they wont because i didnt purchase the turbo kit from them ( greedy bastards )

Hmmm which trans am you talking about? yours or kittrels? because im ready to wipe both of them! ( well once it gets tuned! haha)

Wait you sold the motor? or the car?
Yep some shops are like that, just kind of a why to protect their butt in case something was to happen.
Either TA is ready.
Yeah I sold the motor out of my car, Figured I was going to have to be in the 4 digt world to race that cobra for yours.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:20 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 96silverram
"The Beast"
PS: I just want to add one thing, you have no idea how much crazy street racing your going to have in the state of Texas, especially Dallas, Austin, and H-town! Good luck with the move and have fun on the street this summer
This is no joke....I spent a week in the dallas grapevine area IN DECEMBER! 2weeks before Christmas, and the street racing and cars were insane!
Old 03-17-2011, 10:40 AM
Teching In

Yep some shops are like that, just kind of a why to protect their butt in case something was to happen.
Either TA is ready.
Yeah I sold the motor out of my car, Figured I was going to have to be in the 4 digt world to race that cobra for yours.
Sweet! finding fittings to make this fuel pump work were a pita, but i got them ordered and the pump should be done tomorrow.

Did you end up building your ta? or is it still just stock internals?

Soon as my car is done, we will have to set a night up to play man. It should be fun!

yeah your going to need 4 digits of power! haha jk man. it will be fun this year no doubt.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

My fuel pump makes more torque than a Prius.

Old 03-17-2011, 10:41 PM
Teching In

Fuel cooler?
Nice!
Old 03-17-2011, 11:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hah, that's the tranny cooler.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:05 AM
On The Tree

Sweet! finding fittings to make this fuel pump work were a pita, but i got them ordered and the pump should be done tomorrow.

Did you end up building your ta? or is it still just stock internals?

Soon as my car is done, we will have to set a night up to play man. It should be fun!

yeah your going to need 4 digits of power! haha jk man. it will be fun this year no doubt.
Yeah my TA is just a bolt on nitrous car, nothing special. I think it will be a good race for ya through. I figure on the nitrous about 450 hp in the TA so nothing crazy.
Then if worse comes to worse I just bring the Camaro.
Its looking like a good summer.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:40 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/ne...118137164.html

Link via Shocker

This will be sweet if it goes through!
Old 03-18-2011, 09:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm honestly shocked it's gotten as far as it has. I'm still pessimistic about it happening, but it would be badass, for sure.

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!