Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Really chaps my a$$

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 10:34 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Really chaps my a$$

my parents emailed me this, as i am in my 4th tour to iraq now..and frankly i find it a bit more than disturbing and seeming absolutely retarded... but that IS MY OPINION...dont know how long this is going to be on the net tho... here goes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28
Old 11-14-2009, 09:46 AM
TECH Resident

cliff notes? (can't view video at work)
Old 11-14-2009, 09:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's a video showing Barrack Obama speaking favourably about the achievements and merits of Islam. Black Formula LS1, thanks for your service. Are you offended by the makers of the video or by what the president is saying?
Old 11-14-2009, 10:05 AM
TECH Resident

oh. I won't poke at that subject. I just don't like when those people shoot at me.
Old 11-14-2009, 10:35 AM
12 Second Club

not mad at the makers of the video...just pissed that i have to be gone from my family and children again for the 4th damn time to a country that you are not going to change in 5-7 yrs when they have had rreligious differences for HUNDREDS of years and they are born and bred -each to their own beliefs-... so we are dying on foreign soil in a country that doesnt really give two *****, over a problem that is NOT ever going to go away..yet we die over here every day and for what?
We have liberated the country, however by taking saddam out of power everybody wants to step up and get a peice of the *power* which is nothing more than a look at me i'm a badass... yeah and we are overhere dying and for what again?
gotta be carefull on what you say online and all...but i have personally come to realise that if you take one A$$Hole out of power several more want to take their place which in turns causes more problems overall..and that more or less world is a bunch of sheep..milling around after each other and nobody gives two ***** what happens in this ashtray i am in..if you think i am wrong...go to ANY MAJOR airport and watch what happens when the serivice members get off the plane..see who turns to shake their hand, pat on the back, or even aknowledges that they are comming home..and then watch and see who is too occupied with their IPOD's or blackberrys..or some business meeting or fax...and you will see too..the world is made up of sheep
Old 11-14-2009, 02:24 PM
TECH Resident

BlackFormula,

Take this to heart from a Marine brother. You chose the life you are living when you signed that line. Remember the reasons you chose it whether it be patriotic, a steady income, or college money and be steady in your craft. You volunteered and swore an oath to defend the United States against it's enemies both foreign and domestic. The President, whether you or I like it (and I don't), is your Commander in Chief.

Another thing that will make your life easier. Don't walk around with a chip on your shoulder feeling as if everyone owes you for what you are doing. Yes, as a matter of fact a thank you would be nice occasionally..but we're not always going to get it. You can at least be content with the fact that your ***** are larger than the average Joe and you have done and will do things that most men will only tell lies or dream of doing. I appreciate what you are doing as do many people. some of them may just forget to voice it.

We all have our place in this world.
Carry on brother.
Old 11-14-2009, 04:46 PM
12 Second Club

Both of you have a good point. I have been there twice. I ETSed on the 5th. I just did my job and went home.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:14 AM
12 Second Club

i didnt want a pat on the back or anything..hell i dont mind flying under the radar per say..i dont want a huge standing ovation...and i did volunteer and swear that oath to support and defend our country against all enemies foreign and domestic. I know who my commander in chief is, cant help it that the guys is a fucktard. you simply cant fix stupid..
yes we all do have our place in the world, yo upegged that one Semper Fi, just walk through an airport and see who belongs where..
and if they keep this deployement **** up they will be one more NCO shy...4 is enough.

Last edited by Black FormulaLs1; 11-15-2009 at 09:19 AM.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:20 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i think some1 needs to through a shoe at obama.

semper fi.

Last edited by brian_rs/ss; 11-16-2009 at 02:48 AM.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

I could not have said it better.

Originally Posted by El_Diablo
BlackFormula,

Take this to heart from a Marine brother. You chose the life you are living when you signed that line. Remember the reasons you chose it whether it be patriotic, a steady income, or college money and be steady in your craft. You volunteered and swore an oath to defend the United States against it's enemies both foreign and domestic. The President, whether you or I like it (and I don't), is your Commander in Chief.

Another thing that will make your life easier. Don't walk around with a chip on your shoulder feeling as if everyone owes you for what you are doing. Yes, as a matter of fact a thank you would be nice occasionally..but we're not always going to get it. You can at least be content with the fact that your ***** are larger than the average Joe and you have done and will do things that most men will only tell lies or dream of doing. I appreciate what you are doing as do many people. some of them may just forget to voice it.

We all have our place in this world.
Carry on brother.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:27 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Black FormulaLs1
and if they keep this deployement **** up they will be one more NCO shy...4 is enough.
Just do your young, impressionable troops a favor and feign interest until your EAS. Don't mix your personal views with them. All they need to know is how to follow orders and have their needs met. Discontent at the top rolls down hill real fast. I've seen it f*** up units real quick, as I'm sure you have.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:40 PM
12 Second Club

Really! Your right the person filling the seat is an idiot, but guess what he is still your Commander and Chief. Hell damn near every president in the last 50 years has been an idiot. Kennedy and Regan were probably the only exceptions and maybe Bush Sr. had moments. It doesn't matter though. You Enlisted and hell if this is your fourth trip over I'm sure you've re-enlisted as well. No-one asked you to. If you don't like it GTFO! Yes, I believe that everyone in the Military would like a little more respect and thanks from the rest of the country from time to time. But "Most" of us don't do this for that. We do it so hopefully our children don't have to. We do it because someone from our generation has to to help others. We do it because there is 96% or the American population that either cannot or will not step up and do it. So if your that upset at doing your job, then at the end of this enlistment get out and we will thank you for your service. And piggy backing El Diablo said hopefully you can keep your **** to yourself and not go spreading it to those under you. If your in that position of leadership you should inspire Devotion, Honor, Service and Duty not this self pity, I don't want to be here again and were dieing here for no reason bullshit to them.
Tate
Old 11-17-2009, 08:58 PM
NKAWTG...N

No political threads.

www.seatstaysup.com for that.

Quick Reply: Really chaps my a$$