Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Coyotah vs ls

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2019, 12:14 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Can someone explain to me why this is a surprise to some? The bigger cubed, bigger blower motor beat the smaller cubed smaller blower motor..

SHOCKING!!!!!!
Old 04-02-2019, 12:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

When duhg types "they" who does that pertain to?
Old 04-02-2019, 12:26 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by TT427
Your not a moron but stop staying stupid shyt to try and lead everyone into thinking it was a "factory" block its not even close other than in name. This is from 2011 and from a thread on YB directly about a mph record, still in the 6's and under 240.
"It is dry-decked. No water passes from the block to the heads through the decks. Billet plugs for the water passages in both block and head then o-ringed and copper gaskets. Water passage is via external hoses. Absolutely amazing what John has done with these engines."
So who GAF about "factory" anything when that type of shyt need to be done to it? Who GAF about billet blocks? Just like rocker arms being boltons for old 302 we come full circle to not being for ls, and when aftermarket was welcome for 302 now its not for ls... LOL at the flip floppin. MOve the goal post or change the rules right lol?
So, at least two non billet factory mod motor cast blocks are faster than any FULL BILLET LS MOTOR so far. Pretty cool huh?

PS. I never even brought up the billet block cars that you are crying about. Ooops

Considering the 5.3 sbe with a factory head is at 7.1 and I dont think the block is filled, I dont see how a built bottom with a filled and oringed block and a decent head couldnt get into the low 6 territory in a Pro Mod chassis ohh and 2 turbos and 20lbs more boost. The problem is what is the incentive? To run a number for no specific class?
You realize that I know and race at events with that team that did the 5.3 SBE record (SCSN 2017 Vegas)? And I know where that engine is now and how fast it went last (SCSN 2018 Vegas)? LOL
Old 04-02-2019, 01:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

You did bring up the billet and/or modified blocks......because they're the only ones that go as fast as you claim. Or your 2 wallet car woukd be as fast as those. Gotta be something different.

Coyotah lost big time.....please continue to flow tears. I love it.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:11 PM
10 Second Club

Same reason you would put the same head on a 302 sb as you would a 427 sb, OHH WAIT YOU WOULDNT. I wonder if anyone knows what happens when you do that?
Exactly.....but might want to ask snail95 on this. He has a max effort 30p00 that from the vid of it running a 114 trap car his might trap 110.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:49 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You did bring up the billet ....
Actually you or MAC did. And YOU got wrecked by it. LOL

PS. Have you seen this vid?

Why Mod Motor and 2JZ (0.01s behind) gap LS so bad with a manual???? Geeeze...
Old 04-02-2019, 02:03 PM
10 Second Club

What does that have to do with this comparison? Please splain and leave yo feelz at the door.

You got wrecked for all your crying by ws6store, 427 and myself. Then you bring up billet blocks that no one cars about and 5sec car that none of us have......then you got reckt mores.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:22 PM
7 Second Club

FAKE ^

Shows how LS can't compete? WOW

PS. I'm sorry LS ain't all that and what is going on with new LT? No one ever brings that thing up when talking about fast ****. LOL
Old 04-02-2019, 02:40 PM
10 Second Club

You wanna know what your 4.6/5.4 and that coyotah have in common??

None make as much power as that ls.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
So, at least two non billet "FAR FROM FACTORY" mod motor cast blocks are faster than any FULL BILLET LS MOTOR so far. Pretty cool huh ? IF YOU WANT TO THINK SO LITTLE GUY SURE, NOW REMOVE BoP rules and then what? Was everyone else allowed twin 88, 50-65 lbs of boost and sub 2500lbs W/Driver? Keep looking through your rose tinted glasses with your shortbus ricer logic.Your worried about or point is what exactly with a VERY HEAVILY MODIFIED stock casting? SERIOUSLY WOULD LIKE AN ANSWER TO THIS its not in rules anywher so wondering what twisted amount of thought this has in YOUR HEAD that it keeps you up at night ... Obviously nobody running around on the street with Mihovetz custom blocks so WHO TRULY GAF? I dont see the guys actually running these classes with these blocks throwing a hissy fit, having a breakdown about factory blocks, aftermarket or billet. FFS thats what Supra/2jz guys used to say years ago right ? Cant even come up with an original argument, gotta steal ricer stips...

PS. I never even brought up the billet block cars that you are crying about. Ooops Im not crying about any billet blocks (Are you incapable of reading a thread and keeping posters and points in clear organization in your head?) I am not complaining about anything anyone uses you are, Honestly Im glad MMR come out with a billet block, it makes sense. Its pricey but at the levels they are at why wouldnt you to be competitive moving forward? Who want less competetion in a class? Wth the same combinations winning over and over. I like the advantages both have, and wish someone would come up with a way to integrate both and not need personal loan to do so and it fit under a decent hoodline.

You realize that I know and race at events with that team that did the 5.3 SBE record (SCSN 2017 Vegas)? And I know where that engine is now and how fast it went last (SCSN 2018 Vegas)? LOL
AND??? Is that supposed to impress me lol? That post wasnt even at you moron, it was a response to R6, Do you have ANY COMPREHENSION? I was just saying and really not relative to their record but simply off the cuff, if a a sbe 5.3 can handle that no reason something with a legit rotator, aftermarket head and filled (in the case its not already filled), should hit low 6 no problem, does that make sense to you now? You should know then They were tuning it to make it live right, not going through the traps at max power right, they said they probs could have run a 6.xx but had some issue that wouldnt allow it? Maybe if you posted on here in the direction of discussion instead of being argumentative fanbois and completely trying to mislead you would have realized that wasnt even in your direction?

Last edited by TT427; 04-02-2019 at 03:16 PM.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
FAKE ^

Shows how LS can't compete? WOW

PS. I'm sorry LS ain't all that and what is going on with new LT? No one ever brings that thing up when talking about fast ****. LOL
Well real quick moving forward we could look at what LT blocks do have..... Sleeves/Liners. Do coyotes LOL? Have fun moving forward with that shyt sbe... Not that i give 2 fuqs.

Last edited by TT427; 04-02-2019 at 03:00 PM.
Old 04-02-2019, 03:28 PM
10 Second Club

He has no comprehension.....like none. But will change the topic like a **** when it dont suit him.
Old 04-02-2019, 03:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I said billet block not Dennis
Old 04-02-2019, 03:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Exactly.....but might want to ask snail95 on this. He has a max effort 30p00 that from the vid of it running a 114 trap car his might trap 110.
His car is far from max effort lol
Old 04-02-2019, 03:55 PM
Banned

Well real quick moving forward we could look at what LT blocks do have..... Sleeves/Liners. Do coyotes LOL? Have fun moving forward with that shyt sbe... Not that i give 2 fuqs.
Yet stock long block to stock long block the coyote mustang gt has been quicker than the Camaro ss. 😂
Old 04-02-2019, 04:05 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Considering the 5.3 sbe with a factory head is at 7.1 and I dont think the block is filled, I dont see how a built bottom with a filled and oringed block and a decent head couldnt get into the low 6 territory in a Pro Mod chassis ohh and 2 turbos and 20lbs more boost. The problem is what is the incentive? To run a number for no specific class?
I was trying to keep it on track and was speaking specifically about the dyno test originally posted. I wasn't trying to get into whatever racing. I was just replying to "the LS got to utilize more cubes discussion". My point was, even if they built the LS with similar cubes as the coyote, the coyote would not have destroyed the LS. As it seems some seem to imply I think. The results would've likely just been relatively close instead of the LS outright demolishing the coyote with a $15,000 budget. But that was the point of the test, build each platform with $15k and using a procharger of choice. Results were absolutely so surprise.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:09 PM
7 Second Club

AND??? Is that supposed to impress me lol? That post wasnt even at you moron, it was a response to R6, Do you have ANY COMPREHENSION? I was just saying and really not relative to their record but simply off the cuff, if a a sbe 5.3 can handle that no reason something with a legit rotator, aftermarket head and filled (in the case its not already filled), should hit low 6 no problem, does that make sense to you now? You should know then They were tuning it to make it live right, not going through the traps at max power right, they said they probs could have run a 6.xx but had some issue that wouldnt allow it? Maybe if you posted on here in the direction of discussion instead of being argumentative fanbois and completely trying to mislead you would have realized that wasnt even in your direction?
Looks like I touched a nerve with you. LOL

TL: DR

Hugz!

Originally Posted by "MAC"
I said billet block not Dennis
true
His car is far from max effort lol
true
Yet stock long block to stock long block the coyote mustang gt has been quicker than the Camaro ss. 😂
true
Old 04-02-2019, 04:10 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

HOLY RAGE BATMAN! Why is TT427 so mad about a bigger motor bigger blower combination making more power than a smaller motor smaller blower combination?

How is this shocking to any of you?
Old 04-02-2019, 04:11 PM
7 Second Club

You sure seem to care a lot more than "2 fuqs"

Jus sayin....
Old 04-02-2019, 04:14 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

MAC, back to the dyno test that was originally posted. If the LS was built with similar cubic inches as the coyote (still with the $15k budget each was given), do you think the coyote would've basically bitch slapped the LS or something? I mean, I hope not. The coyote may have edged it out or vice versa. It probably just would've been close.