Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Coyotah vs ls

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2019, 11:27 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Hey dude you seem cool like half of the time but did a coyote/Ford touch you in a dark basement somewhere? ****.
Lol no just wondering why Mac would choose an LS platform if his preference is a coyote. If I truly believed that a coyote was better than an LS I'd own one. They arent........ Definitely a stout motor but the ls has it beat hands down.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:38 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

You just seem like the coyote really messes with your view of the world. Do you think it's partially because aside from the LS7 (when it's not dropping valves) and the LS9, that the real world results on the street and at the track show us that more 5.0s run impressive times with little effort, than LS1/2/3/6? LS3 vettes run, I'll give you that. But otherwise???

I mean Hiocrew has guys in it who have had LS3/LS7 f bodies than have run abysmal times, but you don't hear about that because it's not jerking off the LS series or supporting the crew mantra. Just sayin...
Old 04-02-2019, 11:48 PM
TECH Resident

You just seem like the coyote really messes with your view of the world. Do you think it's partially because aside from the LS7 (when it's not dropping valves) and the LS9, that the real world results on the street and at the track show us that more 5.0s run impressive times with little effort, than LS1/2/3/6? LS3 vettes run, I'll give you that. But otherwise???

I mean Hiocrew has guys in it who have had LS3/LS7 f bodies than have run abysmal times, but you don't hear about that because it's not jerking off the LS series or supporting the crew mantra. Just sayin...
I wouldn't say they run more impressive times I mean I guess the hero runs for the bros you can count but hardly the rubric I would use. I've called out the crew members for there shitty running cars so I don't understand the argument or point of the last statement?
Old 04-03-2019, 12:10 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris25
I wouldn't say they run more impressive times I mean I guess the hero runs for the bros you can count but hardly the rubric I would use. I've called out the crew members for there shitty running cars so I don't understand the argument or point of the last statement?
No, it actually takes the LS hero runs to compare with the 5.brahs.

So stock 5.0 manual vs stock LS3 fifth gen manual, who do you say wins?
Old 04-03-2019, 07:01 AM
TECH Resident

That's easy the coyote is going to win due to weight. But which car has a higher potential would be a better question to ask and in my eyes I would say the 5th gen with the power plant it has.
Old 04-03-2019, 08:09 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
None of those on oe blower......damn dat comprehension is a biatch. I out ran them all.

My furd drags his furd.

Ooohhhhh.....hurt me by saying my one car is faster than my other car....lmao

You truly are a **** faced bitch.

Bofe muh hotrods are faster than your junk I'll bust uour ls *** wif my furd.

Bofe are smarter than you and you have more comprehension issues. Hopefully they'll bant you again for it.
You have major comprehension issues again my buddy with a termi in the original car it came with even with irs suspension been mid to low 6s in the 8th with Original blower. I'm sorry you can't do that with a termi swapped fox body even though you supposedly know more than all. And tell us more about how much slower you were in 2018 than me camaro vs camaro...
Old 04-03-2019, 08:12 AM
Banned

Lol no just wondering why Mac would choose an LS platform if his preference is a coyote. If I truly believed that a coyote was better than an LS I'd own one. They arent........ Definitely a stout motor but the ls has it beat hands down.
When have I ever said my preference is a coyote? I guess giving credit where it's due is bad now? Guess making decisions based off of real world results is wrong now?

Here are facts:
Slb vs slb = coyote
Na vs na = ls
Boost = coyote
Quickest quarter mile = coyote

These aren't debatable the proof is out there. Sorry the coyote is superior
Old 04-03-2019, 08:15 AM
Banned

That's easy the coyote is going to win due to weight. But which car has a higher potential would be a better question to ask and in my eyes I would say the 5th gen with the power plant it has.
Bolt on vs bolt on record = coyote
Na vs na = IIRC it's LS
Boost vs boost = coyote

Again you need to do some research so you don't look like a fan boy idiot like hio and others
Old 04-03-2019, 09:51 AM
10 Second Club

Received 480 Likes on 377 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

You know pretty much erryone is faster than you right?

5br0s are pretty unimpressive over all. Sure they can drag the **** out of you but the 5br0 that did woulda got the **** drug out of it by phils 5gen.

Which cars run shitty.....cause they're all likely faster than you also.

5gen if it's right from a roll. From a dig 5gen is hard to get moving because of lack of gear options available and weight. H/c 5gen is faster than the fastest built na coyote in a fox. They run similar et with the 5gen just ******* it's *** mph wise.
Originally Posted by "MAC"
You have major comprehension issues again my buddy with a termi in the original car it came with even with irs suspension been mid to low 6s in the 8th with Original blower. I'm sorry you can't do that with a termi swapped fox body even though you supposedly know more than all. And tell us more about how much slower you were in 2018 than me camaro vs camaro...
Cool post up low 6s. And if it did it with the oe blower was a full drag car with a additional power adder.

It's ******* obvious i know more than your dumbass. You're to ******* stupid to jack a car up to work on it. You put the dum in dumb.

When have I ever said my preference is a coyote? I guess giving credit where it's due is bad now? Guess making decisions based off of real world results is wrong now?

Here are facts:
Slb vs slb = coyote
Na vs na = ls
Boost = coyote
Quickest quarter mile = coyote

These aren't debatable the proof is out there. Sorry the coyote is superior
Those are not facts at all.

Na vs na = IIRC it's LS
Boost vs boost = coyote

Again you need to do some research so you don't look like a fan boy idiot like hio and others
Coyote record cars are full on race cars. They go after that hard because they simply don't make much more power built or h/c. Most ls guys throw together some junk like you did and think that's par for the course. Ls6 and coyotah are neck in neck bolt on times. Ls3 could easily do it in a car like that and the sealed ls stock motor has been faster than coyotah.

Also in all the real world coyotah cars from tech none of them are the fastest. But you should trade yo **** on one.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:11 AM
TECH Resident

Na vs na = IIRC it's LS
Boost vs boost = coyote

Hypocrisy much....... Definitely not a Fan boy just know which platform performs better. You on the other hand seem like.you only say the things you say to get excepted by the brochado club.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:13 AM
TECH Resident

You know pretty much erryone is faster than you right?

5br0s are pretty unimpressive over all. Sure they can drag the **** out of you but the 5br0 that did woulda got the **** drug out of it by phils 5gen.

Which cars run shitty.....cause they're all likely faster than you also.

5gen if it's right from a roll. From a dig 5gen is hard to get moving because of lack of gear options available and weight. H/c 5gen is faster than the fastest built na coyote in a fox. They run similar et with the 5gen just ******* it's *** mph wise.

Cool post up low 6s. And if it did it with the oe blower was a full drag car with a additional power adder.

It's ******* obvious i know more than your dumbass. You're to ******* stupid to jack a car up to work on it. You put the dum in dumb.

Those are not facts at all.

Coyote record cars are full on race cars. They go after that hard because they simply don't make much more power built or h/c. Most ls guys throw together some junk like you did and think that's par for the course. Ls6 and coyotah are neck in neck bolt on times. Ls3 could easily do it in a car like that and the sealed ls stock motor has been faster than coyotah.

Also in all the real world coyotah cars from tech none of them are the fastest. But you should trade yo **** on one.
That's right you kicked flake out of crew........ Any crew close to me always down to see how I do?
Old 04-03-2019, 10:18 AM
10 Second Club

Received 480 Likes on 377 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Post yo track times.

There are some 5gen guys in the miami area phil and i talk with. They good guys. Likely be happy to run ya. Go run soslo. If he beats ya then the rest of us would beat ya.

Now back on topic.....Is there anything the coyotah can do to to make as much power as the ls wifout extra atmospheres?
Old 04-03-2019, 10:22 AM
TECH Resident

Post yo track times.

There are some 5gen guys in the miami area phil and i talk with. They good guys. Likely be happy to run ya. Go run soslo. If he beats ya then the rest of us would beat ya.

Now back on topic.....Is there anything the coyotah can do to to make as much power as the ls wifout extra atmospheres?
Never know man soflo might be a good run for you on the street just need to come out of retirement and find out.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:35 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

That's right you kicked flake out of crew........ Any crew close to me always down to see how I do?
Lol... can't be kicked out if you were never in to begin with. And I'm not so certain Hio would ever allow anyone who's scared shitless of a racetrack into the crew.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I'll run you.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:51 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I'll run you.
What part of Florida are you in? Does HIo qualify you as crew lol
Old 04-03-2019, 10:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech 10 Year

East central. Bit I'm all over state. I'm not part of any crew. What does that car run and I'll bring something separable. I have 9 cars.
Old 04-03-2019, 11:01 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
East central. Bit I'm all over state. I'm not part of any crew. What does that car run and I'll bring something separable. I have 9 cars.
Lol no idea man probably a 13 with my driving skills. You going to cleetus and cars next week?
Old 04-03-2019, 11:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech 10 Year

I'll mod up Regal then give me a week. Should be a 13 second car with bolt ons. I hope...

I am not familiar with that meet
Old 04-03-2019, 11:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Lol... can't be kicked out if you were never in to begin with. And I'm not so certain Hio would ever allow anyone who's scared shitless of a racetrack into the crew.
Jake and DB are in hio crew and they scared shitless of the track