Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Coyotah vs ls

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris25
Hypocrisy much....... Definitely not a Fan boy just know which platform performs better. You on the other hand seem like.you only say the things you say to get excepted by the brochado club.
So you tryn to argue against the facts? Wow hio jr
Old 04-03-2019, 11:22 AM
10 Second Club

Received 439 Likes on 345 Posts

Never know man soflo might be a good run for you on the street just need to come out of retirement and find out.
Soslo stood no chance.

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
East central. Bit I'm all over state. I'm not part of any crew. What does that car run and I'll bring something separable. I have 9 cars.
Mmmmmm is crew af. I'll **** in your duggy box if you ain't.
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

See my name came up. Appreciate respect from chris25. Hope to meet up. Hiho normally spewing ****. So who these 5th gen guys in miami? Cause that's a lot closer to me than chris. MM has seen my car. Had a few pulls with him before my nittos so no first gear starts. Mikes car runs hard. What about your boy amag fat? H/C ls3 weight reduction fifth gen. His car runs good too. Maybe we can meet again sometime this year. Like said for amag though. If we meet to run again we going from my speeds. Since all I did was go from his speeds on first meet. Still good run.
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I'll mod up Regal then give me a week. Should be a 13 second car with bolt ons. I hope...

I am not familiar with that meet
It's a good time man next Saturday at Bradenton.
Old 04-03-2019, 11:23 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Only facts you spew is that you're to skeered to work on you own ****.
Old 04-03-2019, 11:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You know pretty much erryone is faster than you right?

5br0s are pretty unimpressive over all. Sure they can drag the **** out of you but the 5br0 that did woulda got the **** drug out of it by phils 5gen.

Which cars run shitty.....cause they're all likely faster than you also.

5gen if it's right from a roll. From a dig 5gen is hard to get moving because of lack of gear options available and weight. H/c 5gen is faster than the fastest built na coyote in a fox. They run similar et with the 5gen just ******* it's *** mph wise.

Cool post up low 6s. And if it did it with the oe blower was a full drag car with a additional power adder.

It's ******* obvious i know more than your dumbass. You're to ******* stupid to jack a car up to work on it. You put the dum in dumb.

Those are not facts at all.

Coyote record cars are full on race cars. They go after that hard because they simply don't make much more power built or h/c. Most ls guys throw together some junk like you did and think that's par for the course. Ls6 and coyotah are neck in neck bolt on times. Ls3 could easily do it in a car like that and the sealed ls stock motor has been faster than coyotah.

Also in all the real world coyotah cars from tech none of them are the fastest. But you should trade yo **** on one.

Lol so mad bc the coyote cars doing exactly what you do but their **** is way faster and actually run more than a year and they are still on their original engine not the 4th that never came on the car. Also you said you're quicker than any termi owner that my buddies have with OEM to OEM blower. That's false I'll post slip once you post slip of your camaro in 2018 running better than me.
Old 04-03-2019, 11:24 AM
TECH Resident

You use your opinions as facts unfortunately and I'm not retired so naw......
Old 04-03-2019, 11:24 AM
Banned

Only facts you spew is that you're to skeered to work on you own ****.
Proof?
Old 04-03-2019, 11:25 AM
Banned

You use your opinions as facts unfortunately and I'm not retired so naw......
Prove me wrong. Ls camaro vs coyote mustang
Old 04-03-2019, 11:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts

I'll run Dr B car. Cory old car. I say I kill it. Hio can drive it or even Fill
Old 04-03-2019, 11:30 AM
TECH Resident

Prove me wrong. Ls camaro vs coyote mustang
How would u like me to do that lol your already set on your opinion of which is a better platform which begs the question why did you buy 5th gen than ?
Old 04-03-2019, 11:49 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
See my name came up. Appreciate respect from chris25. Hope to meet up. Hiho normally spewing ****. So who these 5th gen guys in miami? Cause that's a lot closer to me than chris. MM has seen my car. Had a few pulls with him before my nittos so no first gear starts. Mikes car runs hard. What about your boy amag fat? H/C ls3 weight reduction fifth gen. His car runs good too. Maybe we can meet again sometime this year. Like said for amag though. If we meet to run again we going from my speeds. Since all I did was go from his speeds on first meet. Still good run.
What about amag? He beat you. He don't have a combo together like we just did for phil. So what do you want me to do about it. Amag has plenty of vids dragging 5br0s bolt on and not. He has a channel....watch it.

Lol so mad bc the coyote cars doing exactly what you do but their **** is way faster and actually run more than a year and they are still on their original engine not the 4th that never came on the car. Also you said you're quicker than any termi owner that my buddies have with OEM to OEM blower. That's false I'll post slip once you post slip of your camaro in 2018 running better than me.
So no proof of this car you speak of and even better no one you know.

Coyote cars aren't doing what i do.

I have stock brakes - they do race brakes
i have full interior - they're gutted
Ive ran pump gas - theyre on ftw

Just that **** alone would easily nock .3-.4 off my times.....maybe more.

You got to see what a h/c coyotah had in it vs a bolt on ls3 vette at 4/20.

You got to see a bolt on ls1 4gen vs a cam only 5br0

There's 2 internally modified real lyfe coyotahs that had their hands compl6full vs bolt on ls stuff. You were there...you seen it....same day ....same track.

Proof?
Proof was you saying you won't work on your car without a lift. The reality you don't know how.
How would u like me to do that lol your already set on your opinion of which is a better platform which begs the question why did you buy 5th gen than ?
Because he's that ******* dumb dude.
Old 04-03-2019, 11:54 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow...this thread blew up! The results were no surprise for me though before I even saw the video. Its pretty obvious which platform would make more power just based on the physics alone. In the long run though, both engines can make good power for reasonable money which is what counts.

Regardless, horsepower numbers are well, just that; numbers. I'd prefer to put the motor in an actual car and combine it with a package of body weight, aerodynamics, transmission gearing, rear gear and suspension since engine power output is only one part of the formula for making a car run hard. This is quite evident by just looking at some cars with smaller ci and low horsepower numbers but making great 1/4 mile passes or hits on the street. In addition, it also comes down to preference of what you like regardless of the full power potential of a motor. Let's face it, we buy cars and work on them to fulfill a passion and this passion usually has a certain car attached to it. Not many are truly looking at the full power potential of a motor when it comes to purchasing a car. We buy a car because we like it.

As an example, look at how many democraps are out there. They know that party is not the best in so many ways but yet they still seem to cling to it.

Last edited by MACHXLR8; 04-03-2019 at 02:00 PM.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:03 PM
10 Second Club

There are many reasons to why some cars win on the street vs other cars. It really don't prove much about the engine. Dynos prove what's what about the engine. The street or track shows overall combo....traction....rotating weight differences....driver capability.....gearing......overall weight.....chassis set up ....fuel type

Way to many factors there to say any engine is much better than the other in situations like that.

You can put a 12sec driver in a 10sec car and you'll have a 12sec car.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Hypocrisy much....... Definitely not a Fan boy just know which platform performs better. You on the other hand seem like.you only say the things you say to get excepted by the brochado club.
ya he been on this crazy ford loving power tour ever since Hio posted that video. It’s odd.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:09 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

There are many reasons to why some cars win on the street vs other cars. It really don't prove much about the engine. Dynos prove what's what about the engine. The street or track shows overall combo....traction....rotating weight differences....driver capability.....gearing......overall weight.....chassis set up ....fuel type

Way to many factors there to say any engine is much better than the other in situations like that.

dont forget starting in 2nd gear. Spinning then short shifting. Or the opponents car is just faster...
Old 04-03-2019, 12:44 PM
11 Second Club

What about amag? He beat you. He don't have a combo together like we just did for phil. So what do you want me to do about it. Amag has plenty of vids dragging 5br0s bolt on and not. He has a channel....watch it.
Yea what about him? He beat me. After the one 30 roll we got. No more. Only 50s then. Wonder why. Maybe we run again & see what happens from my speeds. What about phil & why you even bring his car up? Waste of time checking amag page too. Only H/C runs were ones you posted in here. I saw him lose to a bolt on bro in a vid there. What to cry about that one?? Also didn't he lose to gus in his bolt on bro vs his H/C ls3? Tears? You just start calling him slow. Lol.

So who these guys in miami? What they got?
Old 04-03-2019, 12:48 PM
10 Second Club

Amag set up was far from optimal. He beat some 5br0s with bolt ons and he lost to some.

We have shown you what a good bolt ls3 is capable of twice and you now have dyno numbers from a good h/c ls3. Neither set up was max effort either. Just well thought out unlike that junk you call a combo.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:50 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Agreed. A Dynos is great tool for measure power output but in the end, we still race cars/motorcycles/trucks etc. Not motors or horsepower/trq numbers.
Regardless, the LSx/LT motors make great power in a nice small compact size. Probably why many choose these motors for engine swaps.

Last edited by MACHXLR8; 04-03-2019 at 01:41 PM.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:13 PM
11 Second Club

Amag set up was far from optimal. He beat some 5br0s with bolt ons and he lost to some.

We have shown you what a good bolt ls3 is capable of twice and you now have dyno numbers from a good h/c ls3. Neither set up was max effort either. Just well thought out unlike that junk you call a combo.
You freakin scared or something. Won't answer question asked twice now. Must be hiho lies BS.

Well tell me how my setup is so optimal then?? And why it should be so much faster than it is? Oh so you win some you lose some. Interesting. Thought bros always lost. Even a bolt on bro beating a H/C ls3? But but but hioptimize. Lol.