Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Rs_ss69 is a dumba$$ thats makes you wait 7-8days cause he works..after he takes ur $

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009 | 06:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Rs_ss69 is a dumba$$ thats makes you wait 7-8days cause he works..after he takes ur $

WE ALL WORK , SOMETIMES DOUBLE'S "FINE" OR REPLY SAYING ILL REFUND YOUR MONEY CAUSE IM WORKING TO MUCH AND I DONT HAVE ANYONE TO GOTO THE POST OFFICE

so i waited 8days cause its a little weird knowing that he lives in the U.S and i dont have my package.

He replys with

06-05-2009, 08:08 PM
RS_SS69
On The Tree
My Garage

Trader Rating: 10

Speedy, sorry for the delay been working doubles all week, 18 hour days, finally am off tomorrow, they will ship first thing in the morning, I will send tracking number for them then. Again sorry for the delay, got to make money to keep me and my son afloat.

THIS IS WHAT HE PUT AS A NEG.FEEDBACK
LOL at your two weeks, paypal says you sent it on the 1st and I sent it back on the 9th, didnt know 8 days was 2 weeks...
sorry you werent specific, I work 18 hour days for me and my 14 month old so please excuse me if I couldnt ship before my one day off a week.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
and he sent that on the 5th lol so i should of got a pm saying heres your tracking # on the 6th but he waited till the 10th to refund the money cause i asked were the hell is my package

He couldnt tell me saying hey im working doubles and i dont have the time to send these to you. Everyone knows on TECH when you buy something in the U.S off a member here your get your package 7-10days hell 99% of the time i get all my items within------ 7days or less RIGHT -------plz respond peeps

This ***** leaves me a neg.feedback saying i need to be more specific but in reality he's the one that should of look here on his page in the parts department

https://ls1tech.com/forums/non-lsx-p...s-lifters.html

anyways this guy is a complete JACKA$$

Last edited by SPEEDYTRANSAM1996; 06-10-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 06-10-2009 | 07:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL at that, you got your money back no need for posting negative feedback period.
Old 06-10-2009 | 09:14 PM
Launching!

To be totally honest... I really don't think 8 days is that damn long. Hell, some sellers on E-Bay take up to 14 days to ship. We aren't talking about a month here bro. I agree that he should have let you know, but in my honest opinion, you are overreacting a little. Glad it all got sorted out.
Put yourself in my shoes, I'm out $260 bucks with nothing to show. Cobraklr is a complete jackass. NEVER deal with him.
Old 06-11-2009 | 04:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

He made you wait a week and you're flipping out?

I bought $400+ worth of parts from him and he ended up throwing in some extra stuff for the hell of it. He's a nice guy and not out to scam anyone. Save these threads for scammers.
Old 06-11-2009 | 05:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by weeble1
To be totally honest... I really don't think 8 days is that damn long. Hell, some sellers on E-Bay take up to 14 days to ship. We aren't talking about a month here bro. I agree that he should have let you know, but in my honest opinion, you are overreacting a little. Glad it all got sorted out.
Put yourself in my shoes, I'm out $260 bucks with nothing to show. Cobraklr is a complete jackass. NEVER deal with him.

+1 on that ,hell i waited a week for a few guys to just pull the part i bought off of their cars

let alone ship it out,im kinda with him seeing as i myself have sold a part and then get a call later that night telling me i have to leave early the next morning to go out of town for a few days for work

alot of places you would buy brand new parts from will take a week to procees your order so i really dont see the big deal here
Old 06-17-2009 | 01:46 PM
TECH Resident
15 Year Member

if the guy never replied to you, and 2 weeks go by, then get worried. Hes got a trader rating of 10, i think your over reacting a little bit here.
Old 06-22-2009 | 08:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

SPEEDYTRANSAM1996..you need to chill..bitchers are almost as bad a scammers.lol..people need to relax. the guy has a baby and is on his own working 18hrs a day..i bet speedytransam1996 has never had to take care of a crying *** baby when you should be sleeping..
Old 06-22-2009 | 11:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by weeble1
8 days is nothing i got fcked by mostdulex $300 and i haven't heard a word from this son of a bitch and now its like 8 months now so dont worry, and he got back at u explaining his problem.my problem is no one did nothing to that fcken thief
Old 06-23-2009 | 01:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

SPEEDYTRANSAM1996 = whinner
Old 06-23-2009 | 04:45 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by camaro19973
8 days is nothing i got fcked by mostdulex $300 and i haven't heard a word from this son of a bitch and now its like 8 months now so dont worry, and he got back at u explaining his problem.my problem is no one did nothing to that fcken thief
ummmm I am not the OP...
Old 06-23-2009 | 04:55 PM
Teching In

Default cry baby

Originally Posted by SPEEDYTRANSAM1996
WE ALL WORK , SOMETIMES DOUBLE'S "FINE" OR REPLY SAYING ILL REFUND YOUR MONEY CAUSE IM WORKING TO MUCH AND I DONT HAVE ANYONE TO GOTO THE POST OFFICE

so i waited 8days cause its a little weird knowing that he lives in the U.S and i dont have my package.

He replys with

06-05-2009, 08:08 PM
RS_SS69
On The Tree
My Garage

Trader Rating: 10

Speedy, sorry for the delay been working doubles all week, 18 hour days, finally am off tomorrow, they will ship first thing in the morning, I will send tracking number for them then. Again sorry for the delay, got to make money to keep me and my son afloat.

THIS IS WHAT HE PUT AS A NEG.FEEDBACK
LOL at your two weeks, paypal says you sent it on the 1st and I sent it back on the 9th, didnt know 8 days was 2 weeks...
sorry you werent specific, I work 18 hour days for me and my 14 month old so please excuse me if I couldnt ship before my one day off a week.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
and he sent that on the 5th lol so i should of got a pm saying heres your tracking # on the 6th but he waited till the 10th to refund the money cause i asked were the hell is my package

He couldnt tell me saying hey im working doubles and i dont have the time to send these to you. Everyone knows on TECH when you buy something in the U.S off a member here your get your package 7-10days hell 99% of the time i get all my items within------ 7days or less RIGHT -------plz respond peeps

This ***** leaves me a neg.feedback saying i need to be more specific but in reality he's the one that should of look here on his page in the parts department

https://ls1tech.com/forums/non-lsx-p...s-lifters.html

anyways this guy is a complete JACKA$$
i'll make sure never to buy or sell from you.people have day to day things to tend to.the reason we all get stuff from this site is to save a $.good luck in your future ventures

christian
Old 06-28-2009 | 01:15 PM
9 Second Club

Patience is a virtue.

Quick Reply: Rs_ss69 is a dumba$$ thats makes you wait 7-8days cause he works..after he takes ur $