Originally Posted by Mzone Fuke YM
A chase is a race end of story
i agree
Old 07-06-2010, 08:21 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1 question

Originally Posted by Travose21
no one wanna give me my props. they say my **** slow just like they say hotrod **** slow
are you ready?
Old 07-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Teching In

.C
Originally Posted by 64 supersport
ANSWER THIS WHY WHEN HOTROD RAN ERIC THE MUSTANG CROSSED THE LINE EVERYONE SAID HOTROD LOST BUT NOW YOURE SAYING SOMETHING DIFFERENT SOUNDS LIKE SOME BULLSHIT. TRAVIS ONE GIVE HIM HIS PROPS
TRAVIS FIRST OF ALL NOONE SAID YOUR CAR IS SLOW. I GIVE PROP TO THE MOTHER ****** THAT STAYs IN THERE LANE AND wins the race. I don't care who won the race. TRAVIS YOU CALL ME TOLD YOU WENT IN THE MAN LANE......... YOU GO IN SOMEONE LANE YOU LOSE. NO ??? Hotrod. What's the rule?? IF IT WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT AND HE CAME IN YOUR LANE y'all would have cryied. i
Old 07-06-2010, 09:52 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
let em use your tires. Problem solved
Them skerd, lol. Still waiting though. How about I give Blackbird two cars?
Old 07-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Launching!

G6 don't worry about me and tell auto zone slim no car having *** get off the tech oh and fire man want g6 tonight
Old 07-07-2010, 12:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
.C

TRAVIS FIRST OF ALL NOONE SAID YOUR CAR IS SLOW. I GIVE PROP TO THE MOTHER ****** THAT STAYs IN THERE LANE AND wins the race. I don't care who won the race. TRAVIS YOU CALL ME TOLD YOU WENT IN THE MAN LANE......... YOU GO IN SOMEONE LANE YOU LOSE. NO ??? Hotrod. What's the rule?? IF IT WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT AND HE CAME IN YOUR LANE y'all would have cryied. i
The rules need to be decided before the race. Travis went in his lane true but he also completed the race and some say he caught him and some say he didn't. The original man holding the money was at the start not the finish( No one knew that.). So he couldn't make the call. I had got the money because the first call was Travis had won. I had bet with Travis so I didn't just say hey we won because I wanted my winnings. I did the fair thing since the rules were not discussed in particular because they figured it wouldn't be that close. Everyone got their money back and we will just set it up again. This is just like the race with Me and Eric both parties kept their money . The Mustang came in my lane twice and everyone wanted to see me get beat so bad they talked a lot of **** but hey like you said 66 just depends on the racer.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:48 AM
On The Tree

Default Man Get it Ready

408 me and TRAVOSE are all good we had a few issues before we ironed them out and we out here getting Money from New Orleans La. so far down to SELMA, Al.. Oh yeah we coming to get yours also real soon.
SHAKEEMOFF you in the BUILDING wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa.:secrethttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APugL95lG_I2:
Old 07-07-2010, 01:12 AM
9 Second Club

its sitting and waiting on him. once he's done, your next....
Old 07-07-2010, 01:21 AM
Teching In

That was a good race G8. I wonder if Blackbirdryder and them still think its a G6
Old 07-07-2010, 01:32 AM
Launching!

lol true sprots man homie he got that but that black thing gone get right asap and try ya out soon i cant waitttt!
Old 07-07-2010, 04:19 AM
Teching In

Damn G6. U got my lil hommie but i wont be down long. Fireman wanna run it back asap. same place if u want. good race thou.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:33 AM
Teching In

YES ITS STILL A G6 tundra. U better be running on 8 cylinders fa da rematch wit fireman, cause da cameras gon be out. Next dry day pimp. Ima make sure i bring the KY fa u to tundra. bring that truck since u wanna talk
Old 07-07-2010, 04:44 AM
Teching In

and who the hell is auto zone slimm. mind ya business lil daddy. U REALLY NEED TO IF U AINT GOT A CAR. u probably get a car a put all kinda ugly stickers on it an think its fast. Half of aisle 4 on that thing. SPEAKING OF UGLY STICKERS> where are the INTIMA HATERS. lol
Old 07-07-2010, 05:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
408 me and TRAVOSE are all good we had a few issues before we ironed them out and we out here getting Money from New Orleans La. so far down to SELMA, Al.. Oh yeah we coming to get yours also real soon.
SHAKEEMOFF you in the BUILDING wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa.:secrethttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APugL95lG_I2:
Coming to get my $ ? If so cant wait for that.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:34 AM
9 Second Club

after reading these post about this last race, it truly showed that you players are in it for tha fame. looks like it don't matter how you get to tha line, as long as you get there. fame don't pay for wreck, injury nor arrest. you got tha sideliners saying its right for you to run in a guys lane then drive off, man please. i respect there call for not paying up. this subject is dead to me. **** where you been. its about moulah, diniero and that peso. all this dude wanna do is get to tha top anyway he can. tha morning after tha race, this dumb muthafucker jumps on tech and beats his chest about what he did a 8.80 car and what he gonna do me. not one time did he say he didn't collect a check. all this **** started when you heard i told mayo that i would run you tha **** over. i told him tha truth. we been on here for months talking about **** that want ever happen. i'm around here spending money to retune tha motor and chassis just to run somebody that's a half a second slower, makes no sense to me. if you actually think about it, the only thing i would get from you on tha street, is a lucky pass that my car made. you came to tha track to run some other boys and to run dinky!!!! you got a streetcar, but your going to tha track running race cars. i don't have time for anymore of your games. all i keep hearing is, just wait, your time coming real soon. man **** that. if either one of you want me, come get it. you know what i can do. step your games up, then come see me in tha staging lanes. and to all you 11 second guys looking up to these guys, all you need is a good nitrous tune, and you will be right on there azz!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 408lq9; 07-07-2010 at 04:41 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:51 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
The rules need to be decided before the race. Travis went in his lane true but he also completed the race and some say he caught him and some say he didn't. The original man holding the money was at the start not the finish( No one knew that.). So he couldn't make the call. I had got the money because the first call was Travis had won. I had bet with Travis so I didn't just say hey we won because I wanted my winnings. I did the fair thing since the rules were not discussed in particular because they figured it wouldn't be that close. Everyone got their money back and we will just set it up again. This is just like the race with Me and Eric both parties kept their money . The Mustang came in my lane twice and everyone wanted to see me get beat so bad they talked a lot of **** but hey like you said 66 just depends on the racer.
now thats what im yelling do it again !!!
Old 07-07-2010, 12:15 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by pewterthang
Damn G6. U got my lil hommie but i wont be down long. Fireman wanna run it back asap. same place if u want. good race thou.
Good race Fireman. Not at the same spot. It has to be the original spot. I'm really feelin' like I should just wait for you though, Pewter. Why do you have to go back into the lab if you haven't beaten anyone (that's worth talkin' about)??? And what's the point in puttin' the fireman out twice, lol.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Teching In

Fireman just out here like that. (hope da gears an da aluminium shaft help him!) As fa me. i been gettin down wit cars that u always around that wont race u cause u an your lil sista magic tundra always asking fa sumthing. HE GOT A CAM, I NEED TWO AND DA MOVE. POP YA HOOD. FU@K ALL THAT CRYING YALL BE DOING. IM ON STREET TIRES, GIVE ME SOMETHING. If u out there talking RUN SUMTHING. I aint popping **** fa nobody but my mechanic. YOU JUST MIGHT GET A WHAT U ASKING FOR WITH THE COMMENTS U POSTING(thats worth talkin about). **** its sad u had to pic fireman back up.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:24 PM
Teching In

Who started that gay a$$ (pop ya hood) stuff anyway. Run what u brung
Old 07-07-2010, 01:42 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by pewterthang
Fireman just out here like that. (hope da gears an da aluminium shaft help him!) As fa me. i been gettin down wit cars that u always around that wont race u cause u an your lil sista magic tundra always asking fa sumthing. HE GOT A CAM, I NEED TWO AND DA MOVE. POP YA HOOD. FU@K ALL THAT CRYING YALL BE DOING. IM ON STREET TIRES, GIVE ME SOMETHING. If u out there talking RUN SUMTHING. I aint popping **** fa nobody but my mechanic. YOU JUST MIGHT GET A WHAT U ASKING FOR WITH THE COMMENTS U POSTING(thats worth talkin about). **** its sad u had to pic fireman back up.
That's because I always had to step outta my class, and have been handlin' my business since I stepped out, patna. Ask about me, my car has always been race ready and has NEVER BEEN DOWN. I know I'm not the fastest around, but I HOLDS IT DOWN. And we know it's not gears he's puttin' in that car, because he'll need to drive back up to Jeff and have a retune for that

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix