New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 01:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 408lq9
**** you, suck out my ***, kiss the bottom of my nuts. you bitch better find you someone to play with. i play games on tech, i will knock one of you bitches the **** out. the next bitch to play with me, i'm going to leave my **** on the trailer and show you how i get down. to all you bitches that got some smart **** to say about my statements on the internet can get it the way i live. you ***** muthafucker, if you wanna throw some ******* hands, we can go to the end of the track on the 28th. i'm good with these bitches.......**** tech, i meant every muthafucking word i just said.
this gettin personal...
Old 07-09-2012, 01:26 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by snkbytGT500
uwelcome moe,i dont mine prepping both lanes if i have enough vht...i like to see both cars on the same playing field...if you spun any it was the dirt on the street not cause of the vht...i seen you many time just doing burnouts in vht without lighting the pad on fire and do just fine so i figured by me lighting the pad for you was really exrta.
I have to put a half of gallon down in order to hook up. The new tranny is to blame, for hitting the tires harder!
Old 07-09-2012, 01:30 PM
sky
Staging Lane

how about this bitch. **** you, and **** geoff ***** ***. why don't you and geoff get together and build a real ******* car. you should be able to tune that piece of **** yourself. i'm on this bitch because i 'm the baddest bitch in here. whoever don't like it, do something about it. i read all kind of bullshit and watch these weak *** videos and don't open my ******* mouth. whenever i'm trying to hook up a race, here comes a bitch blocking and calling me on some other ****. if you can't run with me, do like everybody else, read and shut the **** up. it's a hustle bitch
U not hustlin no body on here. U have a sbc race car, and everybody know that. So if somebody want to run you, they know what there up against. . . . So let the games begin
Old 07-09-2012, 01:41 PM
10 Second Club

**** you, suck out my ***, kiss the bottom of my nuts. you bitch better find you someone to play with. i play games on tech, i will knock one of you bitches the **** out. the next bitch to play with me, i'm going to leave my **** on the trailer and show you how i get down. to all you bitches that got some smart **** to say about my statements on the internet can get it the way i live. you ***** muthafucker, if you wanna throw some ******* hands, we can go to the end of the track on the 28th. i'm good with these bitches.......**** tech, i meant every muthafucking word i just said.
I tell you what big man.. You feel like you wana do something I aint gonna be like you and run like bitch! You wana talk like a man then act like a man and step up to the ******* plate! I was just giving what you been giving everyone else on tech and you wana threaten me? I tell you what you threaten me again there will be no more words!! Now you have no more excuses to keep crawfishing.. You the one said you gonna outrun any LS f-body street car by a full second.. Prove it or shut the **** up! I' tired f seeing you talk **** then back out of the race. We get that you got a fast car.. No need to bad mouth no one because they choose to build a real street car and race on the street..
Old 07-09-2012, 01:47 PM
10 Second Club

how about this bitch. **** you, and **** geoff ***** ***. why don't you and geoff get together and build a real ******* car. you should be able to tune that piece of **** yourself. i'm on this bitch because i 'm the baddest bitch in here. whoever don't like it, do something about it. i read all kind of bullshit and watch these weak *** videos and don't open my ******* mouth. whenever i'm trying to hook up a race, here comes a bitch blocking and calling me on some other ****. if you can't run with me, do like everybody else, read and shut the **** up. it's a hustle bitch
All ima tell you is your big mouth is gonna get you in trouble sooner or later!! Someone is bound to shut you up one way or the other! You the one said you can beat any other f-body street car by a full second prove it or stop talking all that smack.. I know for sure you aint the baddest bitch in here! There have been plenty of folks to step up to you and all you do is crawfish and run your ******* mouth.. Try more race and less talk for once and maybe you will get the respect your looking for..
Old 07-09-2012, 01:55 PM
10 Second Club

i have a 408ci ls. i was ******* with travis on tech about the front mounted distributor. all of you smart guys took it as a sbc. trust me if i had anything other than a ls, it damn sure wouldn't be a ******* small block. how in the **** do i have a sbc with a 3 inch ******* cowl hood. it don't matter what i got, yall ******* scared..........most of you got bigger motors than me, but my tuner is the ******* reason why i'm flying. we got a ******* surprise for you boys on the 28th.

No it's the 300 shot of spray that's got your car running..
Old 07-09-2012, 01:56 PM
10 Second Club

we will talk on the 28th
I'm sure we will!!
Old 07-09-2012, 02:05 PM
10 Second Club

it's 400 bitch. i paid for it, it's fast, now you suck out my ***.......
Oh yea that's right!! You think your insulting me by telling me to suck out your ***? Sounds like you may have some homosexual tendencies bro.. Wow..
Old 07-09-2012, 02:19 PM
10 Second Club

you name the position. you tell me how you want me to **** you. you make it comfortable for you. if i like what i see, i'm going in. you talk like a hot girl, lets see what you working with.........
I talk like i'm educated not like a high school drop out.. Your barking up the wrong tree.. You keep coming at me like im a bitch and ima show you who the bitch is.. Enough said.. No more talk! Just act!!
Old 07-09-2012, 02:22 PM
10 Second Club

it's the name adorable that makes me hot........never seen you, could be a cougar
So comments like this make you feel better about wanting dude ***? Is this your way of coming out of the closet?
Old 07-09-2012, 02:30 PM
10 Second Club

Default Cory

I see, this is your way of being humorous.. I get it dude.. I like to race not talk smack.. No one on this site never took anything away from your car. It's your approach to others cars that makes them lash out at you.. I have no issues racing your car.. You wana keep this side bet going that you will outrun me by a full second? Geoff is my tuner.. Yes.. Allen does build some fast cars yes.. But he had his chance.. I choose Geoff..
Old 07-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Teching In

now, thats all and said mans we are going to have a good day on the 28th of july .we are going race and eat some good food and listen to some good o blues (and some 2 pac when its time to race) no problem nor me and my people are going to let anyone take that away from us .im say this ,its going to be some **** on the 28th,no talking just do you want to race or not .mans we are going to race on the 28th .this race will detemain the future of grugding at no problem
Old 07-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Teching In

i got a call from whit and kenny(901 bad boys). they heard about the race on the 28th. you down for some ss action against your true 10.5? big ken with the red s-10(lil red riding hood) say he will sit down head the **** up with you are the 23 boys. he's all steel also.
cory be sure to bring something for (red hot,tyrone from ms there coming down friday nite and a lot more from alabama like nija turtle,slick rick,hot dogg rusty,etc.this is not shooting at you this for everybody my homeboyz from mississippi said that on the 28th they are going to **** up the whole state of la. so if you think you know someone that think there fast tell them to come to no problem on the 28th then they might not be so fast.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Teching In

boom, you know me man. you know i'm always talking ****. i no one thing for sure. if you miss this show, you will regret it. they got muthafuckers coming from everywhere.
your right
Old 07-09-2012, 03:01 PM
10 Second Club

is there any harm in visiting the retirement homes for racers, or shaking the bushes to see where all my competitions at. is there any harm in giving the rabbit the gun with know bullets in it?
It's all good man.. Like I said I just like to race.. I just wana see something going..
Old 07-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Teching In

the main thing is that if you want to grugde and win some money be there,if you want to tnt be there,if you want to come and see a good show be there,like i said on the flyer (call out your own race & hope you got enough) if you cant stand to be talked to ,dont talk at people .(run your motor not your mouth) the truth will come out. line them up and let go.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Teching In

big ups to mayo racing for the big win in no problem the other nite
Old 07-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Teching In

i've always sided with mississippi. i talk to red hot the other day, said he had someone interested in buying his camaro. if he didn't sell it, we will tare his *** out with the nova on the 28th.
o.k. be sure the nova going to be there ,because if he sell it tyrone still coming,so its going to be good
Old 07-09-2012, 03:13 PM
Teching In

good words pastor. the truth will come out and the collection plate will be full
boy you crazy
Old 07-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Teching In

who did doc knock off?
the owners of the track was telling me about someone from tenn. for 15k, so the money is there ,you just got to get there pick your race and bet your money and win.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix