New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

shreveport/bossier hang out!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 10:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1eyedmaro
shane the dude who drives the red z28 (dean) said you were trying to fight him at clyde fant or something like that. haha. what is your take on him?
LOL If i wanted to fight him i would have knocked the **** out of him while he was standing there. This is what happened, He walks up and a few friends told me he has been looking for a race. Then i ask if he was looking to run somebody and he said yea and asked if i wanted to race. Ofcourse i said sure but i wasnt running at clydefant and ask if he wanted to ride to another place to run where there isnt so many people and traffic. The he keeps asking why not just run where we are and i tried to explain to him the cops are keeping a eye on street racing out there. He kept asking me to run and i just said no and he walked off. Why would i want to fight him over him wanting to get caught racing? His car, paycheck, and *** in jail so no i didnt try to fight him. If he would like me to start a fight with him just let me know and ill hook him up. On top of that i was helping a friend put new wheelstuds on his car in the parking lot about 30 minutes after i got there until 1:30. If you want to say anything else or ask anything else just give me a call. Lets not bring all of this B/S to this site.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:26 PM
Teching In

Hey everyone. I live in Bossier & was wonderin if there are any muscle car groups/clubs that include all makes/models of cars. I don' know that many ppl here, but i would like to get involved in sum racing & good times with fellow gear heads. Of course i know how extreme some ppl's feelings are toward mustang or gm guys but idk how it is around here. I get kinda bored just drivin my car to the gym & to the boardwalk on the weekends.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:35 PM
12 Second Club

The old RRR will have the Grand Opening June 6th and it will be a TEST N TUNE day.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by caddobass
The old RRR will have the Grand Opening June 6th and it will be a TEST N TUNE day.
I was just about to say the same thing. This is long awaited and I can't wait. Street tire shoot out race #1 coming soon.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:50 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RKWFORD
Hey everyone. I live in Bossier & was wonderin if there are any muscle car groups/clubs that include all makes/models of cars. I don' know that many ppl here, but i would like to get involved in sum racing & good times with fellow gear heads. Of course i know how extreme some ppl's feelings are toward mustang or gm guys but idk how it is around here. I get kinda bored just drivin my car to the gym & to the boardwalk on the weekends.
It's a love hate thing here also, but we're educated on most cars and know where the respect should be given. You having a cobra around us you'll still get ragged but it's all in good fun. We don't ever mean what we say, just like to kid around about it. Hell we need something in the mix anyways cause we're always downing each others cars cause we have nothing else to pick on
Old 05-13-2009, 05:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ill be starting one if i can get enough people that are interested.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Rockstar

Originally Posted by blue98Z
It's a love hate thing here also, but we're educated on most cars and know where the respect should be given. You having a cobra around us you'll still get ragged but it's all in good fun. We don't ever mean what we say, just like to kid around about it. Hell we need something in the mix anyways cause we're always downing each others cars cause we have nothing else to pick on
Heh Heh, too true!
Old 05-13-2009, 07:11 PM
TECH Resident

You are more than welcome to run with us. If its fast its cool with me.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:58 PM
On The Tree

Go to clyde fant parkway on a friday or saturday night and you will find some cool people
Old 05-13-2009, 08:57 PM
10 Second Club

Rob u suck so stay outta here
Old 05-13-2009, 09:16 PM
11 Second Club

Anybody got the stock exhaust hanger's for the rear so I can finish my exhaust? I need them so I can get this thing off of jackstands and back on the road. Let me know.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by blue98Z
Anybody got the stock exhaust hanger's for the rear so I can finish my exhaust? I need them so I can get this thing off of jackstands and back on the road. Let me know.
i think mine are still on my car, you will have to look at it and see if its what you need

to the mustang, welcome, ever go to the track or dyno? what mods does it have?
Old 05-13-2009, 10:24 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by cainsw
You are more than welcome to run with us. If its fast its cool with me.
Same here, welcome to the board. Chris A., thanks for all the help, I never thought of looking at times that way.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by StreetStalkerZ
Rob u suck so stay outta here
gee thanx Scott. I'm glad u had time to remind me how bad i suck
Old 05-13-2009, 10:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
i think mine are still on my car, you will have to look at it and see if its what you need

to the mustang, welcome, ever go to the track or dyno? what mods does it have?
it made 450 on the pullied eaton. I just got finished with a major undertaking (2.3 whipple with supporting mods & a striaght axle) should be goin to the dyno very soon depending on work schedule.. Never took it to the track.

I had a old 71 stang a few years back I used to take to the track. That's how me & Scott (streetstalkerz) know each other.

Yea I have just as any friends from back home with LSX cars as Mustangs so i know all about the normal BS talkin... just some ppl have always took it to the extreme on either side which I have never cared for.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:03 PM
11 Second Club

Should be a monster. Welcome to the area and hope to see you around. Looks like the guy wanting to buy my car can only get about $9000 from his bank. Car is still for sale.

Whats the deal with the grand opening of RRR charging $40 for TNT, Hope thats a rumor cause if its true I dont think there will be many people for that event.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:24 AM
11 Second Club

I wouldnt go run on the grand opening anyway, maybe just to watch
Old 05-14-2009, 12:51 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by taws6m6
I wouldnt go run on the grand opening anyway, maybe just to watch
Why would you not make a few passes, it is only going to be a TNT day? We need to show the new owners we need a place to race.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:41 AM
11 Second Club

Welcome. all i can say is i want a ride in your car i love the whining sound
Old 05-14-2009, 11:19 AM
12 Second Club

Welcome to the shreveport/bossier group on LS1tech, RKWFORD. A few years ago some of us started a little get together at Red River Raceway for some fun & racing. We had alot of LSX cars coming from the Ark-La-Tex (25 or more). We changed the format to a EFI Series to get the Ford & Mo-par guys out. Well the track closed on us just when it was getting good again. Would be good to have you join up with us at the track anytime.

Quick Reply: shreveport/bossier hang out!