Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ATTN SPONSORS/VENDORS! I WANT NITROUS! So click this link... :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 10:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation ATTN SPONSORS/VENDORS! I WANT NITROUS! So click this link... :)

Ok. So I've decided I want about a 125 hp DRY shot. I already know to put colder plugs, retard timing, etc. But I want the best deal I can get. I am leaning towards HSW's Sudden Impact kit with thier MicroEdge controller, hump mount bracket, and console storage switch panel. Like I said I haven't completely decided and I am on a budget so money is a big factor. I am ready to buy though. (Kind of an oxymoron huh?) Anyways, so sponsors/vendors please chime in and PM me some totals, etc. I have some whoopin up to do pretty soon... So time is of the essence.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 98camaro28
Ok. So I've decided I want about a 125 hp DRY shot. I already know to put colder plugs, retard timing, etc. But I want the best deal I can get. I am leaning towards HSW's Sudden Impact kit with thier MicroEdge controller, hump mount bracket, and console storage switch panel. Like I said I haven't completely decided and I am on a budget so money is a big factor. I am ready to buy though. (Kind of an oxymoron huh?) Anyways, so sponsors/vendors please chime in and PM me some totals, etc. I have some whoopin up to do pretty soon... So time is of the essence.
Check out my thread with my Trans Hump bracket,

I just purchased my HSW wet nozzle kit, and i could not be happier with it..
Old 02-16-2009, 10:35 AM
FormerVendor

Just shoot me or Mike a PM and we can go over your package with you. Thanks.

Nick
Old 02-17-2009, 12:20 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Check out the Brand X line of products. With the Brand X line you will not be giving up quality because you are on a budget.

Let me know if I can help.
Dave
Old 02-17-2009, 11:27 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Frostbitten09
Check out my thread with my Trans Hump bracket,

I just purchased my HSW wet nozzle kit, and i could not be happier with it..
Thanks for the feedback. Should look pretty good once you mount everything else.

Nick
Old 02-17-2009, 11:30 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Get a wet kit.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:46 PM
8 second mod

this thread had better stay clean or i'll lock it up tighter then a Nun's you know what. these types of post always turn bad and into a nut swingin party for the vendor of your choise. consider this a warning. the person that makes this thread go bad will be notified and delt with. dont let it happen!!!!!!!!!!!

my info to you is this. you will find allot of people with the same things to say about there sponsor favorite. i think all our sponsors are kick ***. i have run there products, spoke to them, got tech suport and accually became friends with them.
Dave, nick and dean are all great guys you cant go wrong with any of them. i try to spread my love around between the 3. dean is a old friend of mine i was friends with him when he was new england dyno and tuning, now they are huge!! i was one of the first ls1 cars dean laid his hands on!!! Dave and nick have become online friends of mine with always helping me out with anything, giving me great pricing and great help on line. i would recomend a phone call to them all, get your info and make your choice. i think no matter what, you are lucky and cant loose.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:50 PM
8 second mod

ps. i still have an old NEDT t-shirt i got back in 99 from dean!! and im in such great shape and take such good care of myself. 10 years later it still fits me!!!!! ask me how i know.
big brother/big sister called last week to let us know they will have a truck in the area picking up clothing. so i went threw my stuff. i always try to do this to help out some one in need. i found that shirt and tried it on. i accually wore it saturday. lol i coundnt give it up. lol
Old 02-18-2009, 07:39 PM
Launching!

I'll say this much. I bought my kit from Dyno Tune ( I love it) but I also have received help from the other sponsors on nitrous related questions. So in my book, they all rock.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have both HSW and nitro Daves products, nothing bad to say about either!!!! U can't go wrong with whoever u choose!
Old 02-19-2009, 02:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IMO, your right on track with your thinking, pefect combo. between the Interface that comes with the sudden Impact kit, and then adding the Microedge, man all of your bases are covered as far as tuning and controlling. I have installed a few of these kits and can assure you these are quality kits, and the reason they are cheap is because they are built/designed/engineered in house so cost saving get directly passed to the end user. that is why i chose to run their dry stuff on my personal car and of course because no other company is into the dry technology like HSW.
Robert
Old 02-19-2009, 04:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i love my dynotune kit i went with a dry shot and love it.. i also went with the HSW microedge, which is an A/F lean shut down,and a window switch plus much more, it is awesome! so i guess i got the best of both, i agree you cant go wrong with either of them..