Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

9's on stock shortblock?? yup I did it

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 02:34 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BSmiff
Thats sick nasty pimpin. Thats right in the et range I want to run in my bucket. That thing will be scary with a bigger jet in it. Good luck bro.
Thanks alot man, cant wait to get the bigger jet in it.

Originally Posted by Detroitmuscle
That car isn't even close to heavy, mine has a tubular K and weighs over 3700lbs with me in it
Haha, sorry it is heavy for an all out race car.

Originally Posted by Ruckus46Gt
so just curious how to do you explain a 100 shot car with lid, full exhaust, and a tire with the wheels being the only weight off the car. Cause I havent seen a calc. come anywhere close to my slips.
1.54 60' 7.0@96.9 in the 1/8th (1/4 slip in sig)
Im waiting to hear as well.

Originally Posted by Chris@NitroDaves
Congrats on the time. Thing is definately moving out.
Thanks a lot man! Cant wait to go faster!
Old 01-20-2010, 02:42 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nick@HSW
I think you're lying too...

Nick

EDIT*** lol I searched his posts and now I know why he's telling you your a liar. Ditch your banner and pull that plate off and I bet he sucks your nuts too.
Soooo lying! im spraying like a 400 shot with this bitch.... through a 62 jet, blowing peoples mind. haha. never ever ditching the banner or the plate, cuz no if ands or butts about it, The HSW plate works and you guys are great!

Again, HUGE THANKS go out to Nick and everybody at HSW, for not only the great kit, but taking care of me with the solenoid problem and all the support, they are truely the best in my book and should be in yours. Thanks a ton to everybody at HSW.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:48 PM
9 Second Club

Received 238 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by camscam02
HAHAHA you are a joke dude. Just because your cars couldnt do it doesnt mean it isnt possible. I guess there is always one jealous hater out there. I am known all over and so is the car, because it runs the number and is impressive. What do I have to hide? It runs 11.04 on motor and then went 9.86 on low bottle pressure, that is a 1.18 gain, that isnt very hard to believe with a tight nitrous converter. Get your facts right before coming at someone accusing someone of lieing.

Have a good day.
Im not sayings its not impossible just because my cars didnt run that time, I have went that fast on a stock bottom end but it took me more than 150 shot. Im just saying it doesnt add up from what I have seen first hand. I have been going to the track almost every week for years and am not new to racing by any means. I not doubting you sprayed a 150 shot, I am just questioning if you have more motor work than just a cam. Maybe the extra 300lbs in my car makes that big a difference in et but I doubt it. Have you ever dyno'ed you car? I have seen tons of cars at the track with cam only and 150 shot and none ran anywhere close to your time. Even looking at the nitrous list on here everyone in the 9's is spraying 200 or more except one car and its not a ls1. Am I missing something about your car, Im not doubting the times, I must just be missing something in your setup. You have a ls1,cam, lid, headers, UD pulley and stock heads, stock intake and a 150 shot at 3300lbs? Dont think Im hating on your times running 9 anything on stock bottom end is impressive to me.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:57 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you running a dedicated fuel cell for the nitrous or just pump gas?
Old 01-20-2010, 02:58 PM
9 Second Club

Here ya go so you dont miss anything, I dont hide ****, I dont care, my car runs what it runs and runs very impressive times. We put the car together right, its not like I picked a bunch of parts from a hat and ran 10's cam only and 9s on a small shot. Everything is done right. I have been racing my whole life, grew up at the track with my pops racing and he had done it 20 years before me. we are no strangers to the game.

ms3 cam
BONE stock heads, never been off the car
Bone stock bottom end, rod bolts everything
FAST 90 ported by us
HSW plate aka the ****
Stock water pump
1 3/4 crap pacesetters
th400, 9 inch
corner scaled at 3388 with me in it.

Its runs what it runs, sorry you think im not telling the truth but you can ask anybody that knows me and plenty of people do, It aint a lie. It runs damn good numbers. I welcome you to come to the track with us next time as well. come on out. Ill show you how its done.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:58 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nick@HSW
I think you're lying too...

Nick

EDIT*** lol I searched his posts and now I know why he's telling you your a liar. Ditch your banner and pull that plate off and I bet he sucks your nuts too.
Nice post from a sponsor, glad I don't have any of your products after that post. I know your excited to finally have a car with your kit in the 9's after all these years.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:00 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by vicouSS00
Are you running a dedicated fuel cell for the nitrous or just pump gas?
No dedicated yet, we run 100 unleaded that does indeed come out of the pump. hahahaha. We will be putting prolly c16 in it next time for the safety end of things.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:09 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by minytrker
Nice post from a sponsor, glad I don't have any of your products after that post. I know your excited to finally have a car with your kit in the 9's after all these years.
Not any different than any one of your posts when any of our products are mentioned in a thread. Just because I'm a sponsor doesn't mean I can't tell a dickwad when I see one. And don't expect me to hold your hand when all you have are negative things to say towards products you've never owned or used. Sorry but don't cry when you get treated the same way you treat us.

Nick
Old 01-20-2010, 03:11 PM
FormerVendor

My apologies to Cam...minytrkr has ruined your thread and I have followed suit.

Nick
Old 01-20-2010, 03:52 PM
FormerVendor

LOL we had a car in the 9's with our plate before it was even released. Why don't get your facts straight before you bash
Old 01-20-2010, 03:55 PM
10 Second Club

Actually, I installed a HSW kit on a car that went 9.10 first time out last year. If you want to get technical about it
Old 01-20-2010, 04:09 PM
9 Second Club

Even looking at the nitrous list on here everyone in the 9's is spraying 200 or more except one car and its not a ls1.
Mine went 8.8x on a 175 shot.

I have no doubt his car went what it did cam only and with a 62 jet.
If your car cant do it you need to get to work on it and stop hatin! lol
Old 01-20-2010, 04:32 PM
9 Second Club

Thanks everybody. The car is legit believe it or not. HSW is the real deal whether you want to believe it or not.

Minyblahblah if you have some negative to say to HSW leave it out of my thread and pm me and we will talk, until then keep your negative nancy to yourself, all you're doing is making yourself look like a fool. If you want to talk about my car then all the power to ya. Thanks man.

Now back to the topic at hand, cam only with a 62 jet.... yupppp!
Old 01-20-2010, 04:43 PM
FormerVendor

You're still gay you just happen be gay and have a 9 second car now

Last edited by Mike@HSW; 01-20-2010 at 04:48 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:52 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike@HSW
You're still gay you just happen be gay and have a 9 second car now
LMAO. Well thank you. Glad everyone knows now. Although Nick told me about the secret relationship you two have, so looks like you two are in the same boat!
Old 01-20-2010, 05:01 PM
FormerVendor

LMAO. Well thank you. Glad everyone knows now. Although Nick told me about the secret relationship you two have, so looks like you two are in the same boat!
Well ill be sure to bitch slap him later on tonight, for sharing the secret. After he's finished making my dinner in his pretty dress, of course.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:05 PM
9 Second Club

I thought you both wore the dresses? well good luck to you two!

Oh yea, nitrous and cars, that is what this section is for. oooops.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:12 PM
9 Second Club

Thanks everybody. The car is legit believe it or not. HSW is the real deal whether you want to believe it or not.

Minyblahblah if you have some negative to say to HSW leave it out of my thread and pm me and we will talk, until then keep your negative nancy to yourself, all you're doing is making yourself look like a fool. If you want to talk about my car then all the power to ya. Thanks man.

I never said anything negative about HSW until they started talking ****. I dont care what kit is on the car. I never questioned if it was on a 150 shot or even who's kit it was on. I was questioning your motor setup if it was cam only thats why I asked about your setup. After seeing your setup specs its more realistic. Your car has a bigger cam, ported 90/90 vs stock ls6, 300lbs lighter and it looks like a better stall for a 150 vs mine being setup for more nitrous. I also missed the part about your being a track car not a normal street car like I was thinking. Well anyways congrats on your time.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:19 PM
9 Second Club

I never said anything negative about HSW until they started talking ****. I dont care what kit is on the car. I never questioned if it was on a 150 shot or even who's kit it was on. I was questioning your motor setup if it was cam only thats why I asked about your setup. After seeing your setup specs its more realistic. Your car has a bigger cam, ported 90/90 vs stock ls6, 300lbs lighter and it looks like a better stall for a 150 vs mine being setup for more nitrous. I also missed the part about your being a track car not a normal street car like I was thinking. Well anyways congrats on your time.
Gotcha. Im not a big fan of drama or somebody possibly bad mouthing someone or a company that is great in my book and have helped me out a ton. So that is where im at. Yes it has nice parts on it but just normal parts most have or have the ability to get. It could be a street car if I chose so, but it is easier to leave it where it is at. it is built right though.

thanks man!
Old 01-20-2010, 05:42 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats on the killer times man! I don't doubt you ran those times either, I ran 9.77 on stock 853's with around 175 or so. You are always gonna have haters when you are doing something that others can't or haven't been able to yet.

Let us know when you turn it up and make some more passes!

Quick Reply: 9's on stock shortblock?? yup I did it