Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wet Nitrous Systems For 389.00!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 09:26 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Wet Nitrous Systems For 389.00!!!!

Yea you read it right.You can pick up a NX Main Line Nitrous System for 389.00.
With the budget car enthusiast is mind this system was desighned to compete with the more budget systems that are now on the market.
This system comes with a 10LB Bottle (color may vary) Fuel solenoid,Nitrous Solenoid,Shark Nozzle,Nozzle nut,Lines and Fittings.It is adjustable 50,75,100,150 REAR WHEEL HORSE POWER.
This system is of decent or comparable quality as some of the other budget systems on the market.IT IS NOT AS HIGH QUALITY AS THE NX-20920.
This is a good kit for the guy that can not or does not want to spend as much as it takes to get into a TOP QUALITY KIT.
Please call in your orders at 1-866-648-7637
Thanks
Dave
Old 07-13-2004, 02:15 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Performance
Yea you read it right.You can pick up a NX Main Line Nitrous System for 389.00.
With the budget car enthusiast is mind this system was desighned to compete with the more budget systems that are now on the market.
This system comes with a 10LB Bottle (color may vary) Fuel solenoid,Nitrous Solenoid,Shark Nozzle,Nozzle nut,Lines and Fittings.It is adjustable 50,75,100,150 REAR WHEEL HORSE POWER.
This system is of decent or comparable quality as some of the other budget systems on the market.IT IS NOT AS HIGH QUALITY AS THE NX-20920.
This is a good kit for the guy that can not or does not want to spend as much as it takes to get into a TOP QUALITY KIT.
Please call in your orders at 1-866-648-7637
Thanks
Dave
Sounds good. What else are the differences in the system.
Old 07-13-2004, 02:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Fast94bird
Sounds good. What else are the differences in the system.
What else!!??? Might be seriously interested if it could work with my truck!!! Being a budget minded streeter.
Old 07-13-2004, 02:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The dealer brochure I got from NX about the mainline kits says it's 50-75hp, not 75+.
Old 07-13-2004, 02:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Here is some of the important info that you left out dave..

The main supply line is 12', as opposed to the normal 14' line. It will be a VERY tight fit for those who mount it in the rear well. (Put it between the back seats instead. )

The nozzle is a pihrana, not a shark.

It is infact only rated for 50-75, as the nozzle & solenoids will limit it.

There is no hard fuel line, it's a soft line that expects you to tap your own. (or buy a 3' -4 braided line)

And here is the brochure that I'm sure you got as well.. Note the HP rating.

I'd be willing to bet that it isn't even rwhp, but fwhp.
Old 07-13-2004, 03:26 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by juiSSed1172
Here is some of the important info that you left out dave..

The main supply line is 12', as opposed to the normal 14' line. It will be a VERY tight fit for those who mount it in the rear well. (Put it between the back seats instead. )

The nozzle is a pihrana, not a shark.

It is infact only rated for 50-75, as the nozzle & solenoids will limit it.

There is no hard fuel line, it's a soft line that expects you to tap your own. (or buy a 3' -4 braided line)

And here is the brochure that I'm sure you got as well.. Note the HP rating.

I'd be willing to bet that it isn't even rwhp, but fwhp.
Yes you are correct.The system from the manafature comes with what you posted.WE HAVE CHANGED THE PARTS TO A 14 FOOT MAIN FEED LINE,SHARK NOZZLE AND ADDED THE ADAPTER NOZZLE NUT AND 2 Foot 4 An Fuel Line.The manafactures system will flow 50-75 hp.Ours flow 50 to 150.We took there system and made it work better to the needs of an LS1 or LT1 set up.
I have not mis represented what I put up.Our repetation is built off of honesty so please go back and reread my post.The kit you posted has been unpackeged from us and changed to what I posted.
AGAIN THIS SYSTEM IS FOR THE BUDGIT GUY THAT IS LOOKING FOR A BUDGET KIT.
Thank You
Dave
Old 07-13-2004, 03:33 PM
FormerVendor

Guys please keep in mind I would rather you did not buy this kit.This is just an option for the guys that can not afford the Higher end kits.I would much rather put you into a top end kit.If you call us this will not be the kit we try to sell you unless you ask for it.
Old 07-13-2004, 03:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

I wasn't insinuating that you were trying to rip someone off. I've even recommended you guys in another thread moments ago.

I have one more question though, what orifice are the solenoids if they are capable of 170flywheel horse.. I've never seen the square type except when I was working out a wholesale deal with peter paul.
Old 07-13-2004, 04:43 PM
FormerVendor

Well now that I've reread my post it does seem that I was a little snappy.LOL SORRY.
The orifice size is suppose to be an 078.But they may be 063 Either way it will flow a 150 hp.
Old 07-13-2004, 04:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Does this kit have the iceman solenoids?
Old 07-13-2004, 04:45 PM
FormerVendor

No it has CHEAP main line Solinoids.THIS KIT WAS BUILT TO COMPETE WITH THE OTHER GENERICK KITS THAT ARE ON THE MARKET.This system does not even have solenoid brackets.
Old 07-13-2004, 04:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

or a wot switch.

It is a very inexpensive kit though... Especially at dealer cost. :o I'm buying two of them to do a dual stage on my car.
Old 07-13-2004, 05:07 PM
FormerVendor

LOL I forgot about that part.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:51 PM
FormerVendor

Hey guys I went to bed and could not sleep because of this post.My intentions on posting this kit was to offer something to the guy that was working on a real tight budget.However the more I layed in bed and thought about it I relized this system goes back on everything I have based my knowledge around.Guys the truth is Nitrous is not like bolting a cat back exhaust on.It is not good to settle for a more budget system because that is all you can afford at the time.With a catback it may just sound like crap or fit porly but it will not malfunction and hurt your car.With nitrous the best bet is if you can not afford to do it right wait until you can.Or buy the parts piece by piece.I will continue to work towards figuring out away on comming up with a more budget system However it will be of QUALITY parts and I will not take it any other way. You have become to know us for selling only quality parts and that is why you trust us so much. So please think about what I have said before ordering a budget system.I thought when I posted this kit I would be helping some guys because I know no matter what you tell them they are going to buy what price looks best to them anyways.If they are going to go by price and order a cheap kit they should not have to pay anymore than its worth.Well Thats what this kit is. So guys if you shop by price before quality this is the kit for you.
I hope this thread has not made me look like a complete fool but I have put my heart behind this one!!!!
Dave
Old 07-14-2004, 12:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Dave,

I completely agree with you on that. People don't understand that you really do get what you pay for.. When you buy a budget kit, you'll get budget performance.

I would not recommend the base mainline kit to any of my own customers. But your custom version of it is a good deal for $389.99, and with minor upgrades it can be a great setup.
Old 07-14-2004, 05:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by juiSSed1172
Dave,

I completely agree with you on that. People don't understand that you really do get what you pay for.. When you buy a budget kit, you'll get budget performance.

I would not recommend the base mainline kit to any of my own customers. But your custom version of it is a good deal for $389.99, and with minor upgrades it can be a great setup.
Ummmm what are the minor upgrades?? How much will these "upgrades" cost as far as just buying a High End kit??

Bonedog
"budget limited and thinking of a squeeze"
Old 07-14-2004, 09:09 AM
FormerVendor

Well the problem is you will need to buy a micro switch,solenoid brackets,and wiring harness and relay.Thats not that much in parts maybe 25 dollars.I havent seen any of the solenoids yet so im not sure if the regular solenoid brackets will work.
Dave
Old 07-14-2004, 09:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Mainline Kits

PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT DAVE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave, I agree with you 100%. I hope everyone in ls1tech reads this one and pays carefull attention. You just summed up years of experience in one short paragraph. I assure you, your reputation is not tarnished by this thread.

Other notes on the mainline kits that havent been mentioned yet:
-The two size 3-an line appear to be only about 1ft long.
-The bottle valve is not the standard high flow NX valve, not sure how much they flow.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

I'm very curious about the solenoids.. They look like the wires are a smaller gauge.
Old 07-14-2004, 10:57 AM
FormerVendor

Gauge of the wire is ok and the valve is not the same but will easily flow what this system is designed for.

Hey guys I just found out the solenoid brackets will work.
Dave