Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Orygun guys?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 12:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tmoney223
So I was wondering and thought I would get your guys thoughts on this.

So I have the FTRA set up. And it makes you block off the air path from the hood scoop to the intake. Now you can unblock it by removing this strip of gasket. So I was thinking if I use the FTRA and the hood scoop at the same time, would it be better, cause more air the better right.
Just floor that thing lol!! Hey when u want to run at woodburn? Im cool with makin a trip down there cause maybe my 12 is waiting for me at woodburn
Old 03-26-2010, 12:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey ya im probly goin to the track again next weekend maybe woodburn would be the ticket?
Old 03-26-2010, 01:58 PM
On The Tree

From all the people saying woodburn is alot better then PIR, I would bet a hundred bucks by the end of the night you will have 12's!!
Also I can't find **** on woodburn web site for us running out there!
I'm running this year for sure.

does anyone know someone who can do a computer tune on my car without sending my PCM out. Thus is my DD and I have no other car. And for how much?

Thanks.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:25 PM
On The Tree

Ok I just found out, woodburn is open Fridays only, as I see right now, from 2-9pm
phill I'll let you know when I go cause, me and you heads up, CANT WAIT, You going down buddy!! LS1 for the win!..lol.. Maybe.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ok so first dude they can send you a fully tuned pcm and then when you get it you send back your stock one so no down time!!

Ok so lets pick a friday and do this at woodburn Im sure 02sslayer will roll down and maybe elliott and some other guys hopefully!!

Cant wait to run buddy its been waaaay to long since we used to tear up troutdale and I-84 lol
Old 03-26-2010, 04:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ya im down, my car will be all put together by tomorrow so maybe i can get a 12.3 at wood burn, and phil u can get 12's. all ive ever heard about woodburn is that you WILL run better times there. maybe their lower altitude? ive also heard their track prep is really good. oh ya and tmoney i wana run you too.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:08 PM
On The Tree

really!!! I thought u send yours in and then they send it back.. Wow that's cool . Wonder if frost does that?

Yeah it's been way to long bro!!! To long!! I want to go after I get my tune and I think I have the money for it, just got to find some pricing now. All I have is 150. What was the name if that place u go yours done?

Originally Posted by zlicious94
Ok so first dude they can send you a fully tuned pcm and then when you get it you send back your stock one so no down time!!

Ok so lets pick a friday and do this at woodburn Im sure 02sslayer will roll down and maybe elliott and some other guys hopefully!!

Cant wait to run buddy its been waaaay to long since we used to tear up troutdale and I-84 lol
Old 03-26-2010, 04:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

been awhile since i posted here. what happened with chris? (blanco) why is he banned?
Old 03-26-2010, 05:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

^^^ Hey dude!! Nobody is really sure what happened to Blanco. Most likely an internet fight lol!! Man I was watching you lift a while back in some other section cant remember what one but daaaam you can lift some serious weight bro!! Thats some man strength right there
You should come rally out with us sometime or go on one of our cruises we got a really cool group of guys in here for sure!!
Old 03-26-2010, 05:12 PM
On The Tree

Well I just look at frost website and they charge 125. So I emailed them and just waiting to see if I have to send mine in first
Old 03-26-2010, 05:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ah nice dude! I would go thru frost first and that doesnt pan out I use pcmforless.com but alot of people dont like them Hope that works out for ya!
Old 03-26-2010, 05:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

I like fbodys! so Im bored and thought i would post some cool vids!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYMPl485KFw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaPFCiDK2JU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9dkl...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_uh9tVQOkY
Old 03-26-2010, 05:50 PM
On The Tree

That's who u went through..lol.. I could remember. Yeah that helps bro thanks!!

With the blanco thing:

Somebody was lieing to him and his customers for awhile. So he called them out on it. Now I know there is more to the story but bottom line. No matter who you are you don't lie about anything to someone who has customers or to someone who is selling stuff. If your stuff is better then the others then let the customer decide!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2010, 08:25 PM
Banned

So I went and test drove a 2002 WS6 today.The guy is asking $13,800 (He would take 12k) 28k original miles, stock everything other then a factory Hurst Shifter and Monsoon Stereo system. Super clean car inside and out...almost flawless. I hit a 120mph by Sonic in Vancouver in it. The guy let me take it out by myself....talk about trusting someone!

So I am really considering buying it. I would part my car out being I have the stall, heads, camshaft and LT's sold if I should decide to. Check it out and let me know what you think!! http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/1658299952.html
Old 03-26-2010, 10:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^^^^ that car is in really good condition it looks like. if i could i would get rid of my car for it.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 02sslayer
^^^^ that car is in really good condition it looks like. if i could i would get rid of my car for it.
It is in great condition. Flawless engine bay and exterior as well. Had some good top end too Def doesn't shift like my girls BMW Z4!
Old 03-26-2010, 10:52 PM
On The Tree

Getting this thing running a little better finally, this large cam is a pain to tune for. But for some reason, I'm struggling to get myself to show my face at the track with my tires sticking out like this, need to buy wheels with the right b/s

Old 03-26-2010, 11:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Elliott's94Z
Because his wife came home early from work and caught him on Tech when he was supposed to be selling his famous MSD spark plug wires and stout crate motors.

The truth of the matter is that he posted the truth about Revxtreme. And if you knew anything about this site and the former owners and current mods and admins you would understand what happened. But instead ignorance is bliss for chumps like you.

He posted the truth about Revxtreme lying to him and subsequently his customers. He was banned for it because IB and the mods and admins only care about one thing and that is profit margin. This site deleted threads all the time when the truth is posted about a vendor product. Always has and always will as long as who runs it runs it. Assclowns like yourself have no clue what goed on behind the scenes.

Blanco is the most honest business person you will ever meet. Ony reason he went into business was to help people due to being ripped of locally and online.

What have you ever done to try and help someone, how far have you ever extended yourself for the benefit of someone else?

Yea world famous MSD wires and some of the best engines built on the planet... what have you done to benefit others?

Last edited by eatlead; 03-27-2010 at 12:00 AM.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:03 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Elliott's94Z
I hit a 120mph by Sonic in Vancouver in it. The guy let me take it out by myself....talk about trusting someone!

[/url]
yea silly him, he didn't know he was dealing with a douchebag who would beat on a car that wasn't his and risk getting it towed or totaled Awesome responsibility there. Your a real prize chumlee.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 02sslayer
ya im down, my car will be all put together by tomorrow so maybe i can get a 12.3 at wood burn, and phil u can get 12's. all ive ever heard about woodburn is that you WILL run better times there. maybe their lower altitude? ive also heard their track prep is really good. oh ya and tmoney i wana run you too.
I would try to make it if you guys end up going, I wanna run my car even though it is all stock and I am still learning how to drive the m6. Couple of my buddies are going to the test and tune tomorrow (weather pending) but I have to work so cant make it. It would be fun to get a good group of f-bodies.

Quick Reply: Orygun guys?