Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Orygun guys?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 01:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I found a 9" in the parts section on here in Spokane, its narrowed 1.5" each side moser, 4 channel 4.11 spool for $700 the seller is muraoka on here, I dont know him at all or anything just thought it would be a good deal for someone if you were looking for a narrowed rear. Looks like a lot of interest in it so far so might be gone really soon or already.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by zlicious94
^^^ Hey dude!! Nobody is really sure what happened to Blanco. Most likely an internet fight lol!! Man I was watching you lift a while back in some other section cant remember what one but daaaam you can lift some serious weight bro!! Thats some man strength right there
You should come rally out with us sometime or go on one of our cruises we got a really cool group of guys in here for sure!!

Thanks bro. I made a post here about it (doug is a buddy of mine)

https://ls1tech.com/forums/corvette-...allngn-c5.html

it might have been on bodybuilding.com I have the same screen name over there and know iv talked to a few guys from there that are on this site.

[youtube]bZXyfvFgf9U[/youtube]

445 is my personal record. Shooting for 455 for summer. Id like to get up to 220-225lbs body weight too.

When the weather clears up, I definately wouldnt mind a get together. How far north are you guys anyway?

Car is in the shop right now getting some stuff painted. Should be done this weekend.

hes tinting the tails so i can take the covers off since they look tacky. and painting the ACI lip.

Saving up trying to get a vengeance cam kit for my project. After that, i just need head studs, lifters and the new fast 102 and it will be ready to go in.

Originally Posted by eatlead
The truth of the matter is that he posted the truth about Revxtreme. And if you knew anything about this site and the former owners and current mods and admins you would understand what happened. But instead ignorance is bliss for chumps like you.

He posted the truth about Revxtreme lying to him and subsequently his customers. He was banned for it because IB and the mods and admins only care about one thing and that is profit margin. This site deleted threads all the time when the truth is posted about a vendor product. Always has and always will as long as who runs it runs it. Assclowns like yourself have no clue what goed on behind the scenes.
What happened with rev xtreme?

I talked to chris a long time ago on the phone when I 1st joined this site. We were up till around midnight or so just bsing and he answered alot of questions for me. seemed like a nice guy.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:43 AM
On The Tree

Hey slayer I'll run but u have to give me two car lengths..lol.. Damn 12.3 that's awsome I know a guy who hit 12.5 with 3.90 gears 9", and MT street E.T's. He lives in salem by me. Now he put 4.70 gears and he wants to hit 11's with just bolt on's..lol

Frost back to me and they said I have to send mine in first cause if I don't I would have to go and have someone do a crank veration relean performed??? Also he said the only reason is that my car smells so bad is cause that cats are gone, not because it's running rich. He said the front O2 sensors adjusts for that. Is this true, and when I get a tune it's still going to smell like if I throw a spark from the car, then KABOOM!! Lol. I would think it would help alittle bit.

Last edited by tmoney223; 03-27-2010 at 08:21 AM.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:18 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The truth of the matter is that he posted the truth about Revxtreme. And if you knew anything about this site and the former owners and current mods and admins you would understand what happened. But instead ignorance is bliss for chumps like you.

He posted the truth about Revxtreme lying to him and subsequently his customers. He was banned for it because IB and the mods and admins only care about one thing and that is profit margin. This site deleted threads all the time when the truth is posted about a vendor product. Always has and always will as long as who runs it runs it. Assclowns like yourself have no clue what goed on behind the scenes.

Blanco is the most honest business person you will ever meet. Ony reason he went into business was to help people due to being ripped of locally and online.

What have you ever done to try and help someone, how far have you ever extended yourself for the benefit of someone else?

Yea world famous MSD wires and some of the best engines built on the planet... what have you done to benefit others?
yea silly him, he didn't know he was dealing with a douchebag who would beat on a car that wasn't his and risk getting it towed or totaled Awesome responsibility there. Your a real prize chumlee.
LOL...Who am I? That's right I am Blanco AKA "Eatlead" the internet warrior How are ya Chris or is is EATLEAD? Should have been "Atetoomanypaintchips". So sorry about the BAN...NOT. You never have learned when to STFU have you?

You sure seem to know a lot about Blanco's story don't ya?? Blanco is the most honest person you will ever meet Way to hype yourself up!

Me a douchebag? Man to man....any day of the week my friend. We shall see how that mouth of yours looks after you say that to my face. For your information, the guy selling the WS6 said he felt it shaking around 90mph in the rear coming to meet me. I was simply seeing and getting a feel of the car. Just because you go 100+ doesn't mean you beat on it to get it there.

As far as your MSD wires and worthless crate motors go, I am sorry I ever steered people in your direction and gave you the business. Doesn't look like you will be getting anymore customers here on Tech though does it now?! You done screwed the pooch Chris! Learn to shut that trap of yours before you the AXE again.

Last edited by Elliott's94Z; 03-27-2010 at 09:23 AM.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:46 AM
On The Tree

Can we just let past go guys?????? We all have probably enough drama in our lives!!!! Don't need on here. This is my get away from the real world place. Just move on, plz..

Looks like you should of taken phills advice on buying a LS1 before you bought the 94. . so u going to get it.?
Old 03-27-2010, 11:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tmoney223
Can we just let past go guys?????? We all have probably enough drama in our lives!!!! Don't need on here. This is my get away from the real world place. Just move on, plz..

Looks like you should of taken phills advice on buying a LS1 before you bought the 94. . so u going to get it.?
So I should just let that skirt run his mouth? Ok, maybe I should be the bigger person. Maybe

Phil never suggested me to buy a LS1 during the time I was in the market for a car. Plus LS1's were BIG $$$ at the time I was looking. I am meeting with him on Tuesday to discuss a few things and the price. He is out of town with his kids for the weekend.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:37 AM
On The Tree

Oh ok. Yeah they were big money back then. I got mine for 17k but we talk him down to 12 then the negative equity of my bike, add 5k to that. So I know what you're talking about. Hope it works out for you!..
Old 03-27-2010, 11:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Spectre we are all mostly up in the portland/metro area!! Your vette is very nice!! Where are u from in oregon?

Dam guys does anyone want to go to church with me tomorrow lol?? Im not kidding either tmoney is right we are all orygun guys so if someone makes a joke lets not get all butt hurt about it (eatlead). I talk **** to all my boys on here but its just in good competitive fun. Cmon now if your frustrated hit the weight room and not ls1tech.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Teching In

Skirt?? typical chickenshit, I'll see you honey. Better be watching for me.

You ran you your mouth and I told you what an ******* you were and you wait until I get banned to run you mouth again and you have the lips to call me a skirt? We'll see you and you can run your mouth then tough guy.

Peices of **** kids like your are a dime a dozen.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:50 AM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Elliott's94Z
So I went and test drove a 2002 WS6 today.The guy is asking $13,800 (He would take 12k) 28k original miles, stock everything other then a factory Hurst Shifter and Monsoon Stereo system. Super clean car inside and out...almost flawless. I hit a 120mph by Sonic in Vancouver in it. The guy let me take it out by myself....talk about trusting someone!

So I am really considering buying it. I would part my car out being I have the stall, heads, camshaft and LT's sold if I should decide to. Check it out and let me know what you think!! http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/1658299952.html
IDK, that seems like a high price in this economy man, especially if you're ever going to mod the car. There are some really screamin' deals on cars that already have 9" rearends, heads/cam, boltons and putting down 450+rwhp for that price. Also, for not much more money you could get into a nice FRC Vette. FWIW my friend just sold a 2001 TA with 56k miles for 6600 a couple months ago and it was immaculate. This car you're looking at is almost double that price for a year newer a less miles....

Mike
Old 03-27-2010, 11:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Elliott's94Z

I was simply seeing and getting a feel of the car. Just because you go 100+ doesn't mean you beat on it to get it there.

As far as your MSD wires and worthless crate motors go, I am sorry I ever steered people in your direction and gave you the business. Doesn't look like you will be getting anymore customers here on Tech though does it now?! You done screwed the pooch Chris! Learn to shut that trap of yours before you the AXE again.
Here is where your *** is talking
. You dont own the car but you act is a most irresponsible way wiht it and they try and justify it.. typical.

As far as business.. couldnt be better, still selling plenty if wires to tech customers.

See your so stupid you think tech is my business, wrong.. its a place I advertised at. I have other sites and I also sell to shops that are on tech..yea my MSD wires.

Worthless crate mtors that sell for 1000 more than the competions because of who builds them.

You are the quintisenntial Oregon tweaker douchebag. Congrats.

Oh an a word about being banned.. I dont give a ****. Tech unbanned my ip and I'm back in here.. why is that smart guy?? Because they get paid for hits on the site. Same reason anyone who gets banned gets back in.
I'm not backdooring anything either and I come in once in a great while. tmoney asked if I was coming back in ever again yesterday so I came in an took a look. And sure enough the douchbag named Elliots94z ran his chckenshit mouth after I was gone.. Yea your a man
Old 03-27-2010, 01:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Old 03-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mikey 97Z M6
IDK, that seems like a high price in this economy man, especially if you're ever going to mod the car. There are some really screamin' deals on cars that already have 9" rearends, heads/cam, boltons and putting down 450+rwhp for that price. Also, for not much more money you could get into a nice FRC Vette. FWIW my friend just sold a 2001 TA with 56k miles for 6600 a couple months ago and it was immaculate. This car you're looking at is almost double that price for a year newer a less miles....

Mike
I wouldn't pay his asking price that's for sure. What's a fair offering price in your opinion? I like the idea of it being bone stock w/ low miles. That way I can put what I want on it and I know it hasn't been beat to death. A Vette is always nice....but they are more to insure/mod and keep up $$$ wise. If you see something worth while out there for sale I'm open for suggestions Mikey!
Old 03-27-2010, 01:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

ROFL!! This will make anybody laugh no matter who ya are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h611G3z8IZU
Old 03-27-2010, 01:53 PM
Banned

Phil that's a classic!!! War of the Fast Food Fatties!
Old 03-27-2010, 05:49 PM
Banned

Here is where your *** is talking
. You dont own the car but you act is a most irresponsible way wiht it and they try and justify it.. typical.

As far as business.. couldnt be better, still selling plenty if wires to tech customers.

See your so stupid you think tech is my business, wrong.. its a place I advertised at. I have other sites and I also sell to shops that are on tech..yea my MSD wires.

Worthless crate mtors that sell for 1000 more than the competions because of who builds them.

You are the quintisenntial Oregon tweaker douchebag. Congrats.

Oh an a word about being banned.. I dont give a ****. Tech unbanned my ip and I'm back in here.. why is that smart guy?? Because they get paid for hits on the site. Same reason anyone who gets banned gets back in.
I'm not backdooring anything either and I come in once in a great while. tmoney asked if I was coming back in ever again yesterday so I came in an took a look. And sure enough the douchbag named Elliots94z ran his chckenshit mouth after I was gone.. Yea your a man
I never waited to run my mouth until you were banned. My first statement simply talked about your MSD wires which you were well known for selling (and I sent you plenty of customers) and I also commented on some stout crate motors you sell. I've seen some of the pictures of them after you posted them and they looked great. I wasn't bashing you or your products. If I had it out for you why would I have set Tech Members your way? You can call me what you want....it doesn't bother me. I'm no kid either nor am I a push over
Old 03-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Teching In

Old 03-27-2010, 09:46 PM
On The Tree

eatlead = blanco? I'm confused...
Old 03-28-2010, 12:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by zlicious94
Spectre we are all mostly up in the portland/metro area!! Your vette is very nice!! Where are u from in oregon?
thanks bro! its my couger hunter lol.

ahh your a ways up there. Ill be up there hopefully sometime this year to have tom wong do the swap/tune on my car. still gathering parts right now.

tail lights smoked and front lip pained. sorry for the ghetto night pics. just picked it up.

Old 03-28-2010, 02:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tmoney223
Hey slayer I'll run but u have to give me two car lengths..lol.. Damn 12.3 that's awsome I know a guy who hit 12.5 with 3.90 gears 9", and MT street E.T's. He lives in salem by me. Now he put 4.70 gears and he wants to hit 11's with just bolt on's..lol
oh i havre never hit a 12.3 i was just saying maybe i could if the conditions were right at woodburn and i dont f up my launch

Quick Reply: Orygun guys?