Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

POCI Puget Sound Chapter?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 08:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default POCI Puget Sound Chapter?

Anyone belong to this or know anyone in it? Just wondering if it is worth my time/energy/money.......and yeah yeah yeah, I would have to wash my damn car, I know.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:03 PM
Tech Addict

wtf is POCI?
Old 05-22-2006, 09:12 PM
TECH Veteran

Pontiac-Oakland Club International.........one of the few "large" Pontiac groups around that seems to have any credibility. :\

http://www.pugetsoundpoci.com/
Old 05-23-2006, 01:59 AM
TECH Veteran

Considering you make the trips to Cali it might be worth it - I've stumbled across a few clubs that seem more focused on "local" activites with a bit more on their schedule. Have no idea if they are any good or not
Old 05-23-2006, 08:24 AM
10 Second Club

Someone posts stuff of theirs on here form time to time. Did you look into WWF? They are more into older Birds & car shows, but it's a big local club.
Old 05-23-2006, 10:34 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Considering you make the trips to Cali it might be worth it - I've stumbled across a few clubs that seem more focused on "local" activites with a bit more on their schedule. Have no idea if they are any good or not
But.....it's a local club (offshoot), hence the "Puget Sound Chapter" part of it.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Someone posts stuff of theirs on here form time to time. Did you look into WWF? They are more into older Birds & car shows, but it's a big local club.
I talked to someone in it.........seems like a decent group just not sure if I have the time for all this stuff.

Old 05-23-2006, 01:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Rottluver
But.....it's a local club (offshoot), hence the "Puget Sound Chapter" part of it.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
No self control eh? No wonder you don't answer your phone.
SNAP!

The 'local' chapter (duh) seemed sort of...lacking...in mixing with other groups or shows where other groups have more of everything on their schedule. ::shrug::

I talked to someone in it.........seems like a decent group just not sure if I have the time for all this stuff.

Yeah, its like Amway to a degree when you hear that and is code for "We can't keep members. So when are YOU signing up?"
run away! run away!
Old 05-23-2006, 06:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by GEARHED
No self control eh? No wonder you don't answer your phone.
SNAP!

The 'local' chapter (duh) seemed sort of...lacking...in mixing with other groups or shows where other groups have more of everything on their schedule. ::shrug::

Yeah, its like Amway to a degree when you hear that and is code for "We can't keep members. So when are YOU signing up?"
run away! run away!
Doubt I will "join" either, just was looking for feedback to see other people's opinions about them.

I tried to sign up for WWF email list a whil back and they couldn't manage to get that right, kept getting bounced for not having authorization......went thru 2 or 3 club officials before I said screw it and gave up.