TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i turn 18 on nov 6th
i miss it by 2 days and i would be voting for McCain n Milf
Old 10-11-2008, 01:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
I dont think a person is bad for trying to fix our broken health care system.
Maybe some of you think that we should kill the weak and eat the poor but I'm not one of them.
You know that we can't even afford the current health care plan right? Look at Canada's healthcare system...wow awesome job they've done up there. Things like healthcare are never going to be solved by the govt. The government is "supposed to be" the voice of the people, not the controller of large programs asides from a military.

I'm not paying for you healthcare...plain and simple.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:25 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan'sSS
Your so right... Why haven't I seen it your way the whole time. Can I get a free motor now????

It takes more than agreeing with me..LOL

Politics are what they are.... nothing but bullshiters fertilizing the masses.

You know I saw a woman at Mcains rally saying that she was affraid of Obama because he is an arab... LMAO!!!
Mcaint tried to talk her down off the limb but the fact is that most people who arent voting for him aren't doing so because of his last name or skin color. Anyone with any inteligence left the republican party already so this is whats left. That and hardline republicans (who are very simialr to hardline communists in Russia) think it's their way or the highway and they are right and everyone else is wrong.

You can really tell who the un-educated easily manipulated rednecks are the minute you introduce change. Narrow ignorant minds can't handle it and freak out.

Thats not directed at anyone in here either, I enjoy our debates and I respect others rights to their own opinions. The fact we can have these debates is testament to the strengh of our country and constitution.

I'm going to look at a 79 Z28 right now.. can you say Fast Times at Ridgemont High..LOL
Old 10-11-2008, 01:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

No, I'm simply not voting for Obama because of his dealings with Rezko, his advisor Robert Malley having contacts with Hamas, and his association with the weatherman. Seriously where do you think his heart lies? The fact that he is from chicago is even worse...their murder rate is higher than bhagdad and their 10.25% sales tax is the highest in the country, look what is headed down the pipeline and get your head out of your ***...
Old 10-11-2008, 01:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mr.MartyStone
You know that we can't even afford the current health care plan right? Look at Canada's healthcare system...wow awesome job they've done up there. Things like healthcare are never going to be solved by the govt. The government is "supposed to be" the voice of the people, not the controller of large programs asides from a military.

I'm not paying for you healthcare...plain and simple.
LMAO!!! fixing the healthcare system doesn't mean having it paid for by taxes. There are other ways to fix things.. like looking at whats broken first and taking care of the root of the problem and not just treating symptoms.

Yes its the Govts job to fix our broken health care system. Private industry isnt getting it done. The Govt steps in when ever they feel like it so its well within their operating jurasdiction.

And guess what ... you do pay for for people without insurance right now.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Banned

No, I'm simply not voting for Obama because of his dealings with Rezko, his advisor Robert Malley having contacts with Hamas, and his association with the weatherman. Seriously where do you think his heart lies? The fact that he is from chicago is even worse...their murder rate is higher than bhagdad and their 10.25% sales tax is the highest in the country, look what is headed down the pipeline and get your head out of your ***...
LMAO!!

Where is his heart? This I have to hear. He's from Chicago and they have a high murder rate and taxes so that must mean Obama is a murdering tax lord.. WOW is all I can.

Dont get personal either, its been civilized to this point.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LMAO!!

Where is his heart? This I have to hear. He's from Chicago and they have a high murder rate and taxes so that must mean Obama is a murdering tax lord.. WOW is all I can.

Dont get personal either, its been civilized to this point.
I'm civilized...don't get it twisted. I probably should have said remove the wool from your eyes. It's impossible to argue with a liberal or conservative. I find myself in the middle trying to avoid being pulled under by either but I more side with republican beliefs.

McCain isn't the person you make him out to be...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081010/...YNgEEeq.eyFz4D
Old 10-11-2008, 02:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Saw this on another forum.

"When you're conservative with no experience you are not qualified. When you're a liberal with no experience you represent change."
Old 10-11-2008, 02:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I must say this is one of those rare times when I agree 100% with Nate!
Old 10-11-2008, 03:12 PM
11 Second Club

^^^Oh ****. whats this world coming too???
Old 10-11-2008, 05:09 PM
TECH Regular

Blanco,
The notion of government coming in and waving a magic wond to make health care affordable to everyone is crazy. You as a business owner should know that in order for a business to succeed, improve and grow it needs to make a profit. If you don't make any money, why stay in business?
First consider the cost involved in keeping a hospital open. Not just the overhead all businesses face but, the cost of getting sued and the amount of "free" service you have to provide due to people not paying their bills. Well to keep your doors open you need to pay the bills and still somehow make a profit. Hmm... Pass on the extra cost off to the next in line.
Now on to insurance. Well guess what. They are a business as well. They didn't open their doors to lose money either. And they get stuck with the hospitals over charging them for the services provided. Well since you can't pay out more than you take in. They pass the bill on to the consumers.

So now we can apply this to you.
You feel that you are over charged for a service and you want the government to step in and say that insurance companies can only charge you $xxx a month regardless of how much money is spent on the services you or your family receives. Ok... Once again, you can't stay in business very long operating at a loss. So they will need some backing from the government. Well now you are paying your $xxx a month on insurance but the companies are lossing money. So what you say the government is rich they can help support them. Well now everyone that makes a dollar and is paying taxes is having to pay extra to support you and your family.
Well that works out great for you but not so much for others. Wait there must be another way. Like say the government puts a limit on the amount of profit a company can make in order to make it affordable to everyone. Well that will work great. Then they can do the same for cars, tv's and entertainment. Well at least anything the consumers want that is.
I'm not sure how many companies will stick around if that happens. I mean would you sell your motors at a governement set price just so all can afford them? Remember you can't make a profit. Because people need affordable transportation.
After all once one service has governement set prices the others will start to fall like dominos. So what if you have a bunch of companies operating at a loss or no profit. The Government is there to bail them out. Well with the outrageous cost of this to the government soon you will be sending your whole pay check to them to cover these cost and they in turn will give you everything you need. That doesn't sound so bad.
It seems to work well in China.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Anything the govt touches raises prices exponentially. **** look at the military, it costs us about 10x what it would cost in the civilian sector.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

god help us all if osama wins...

ooops, i mean obama.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

McCain isn't the person you make him out to be...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081010/...YNgEEeq.eyFz4D

I think it was great of him to just shake his head no and ****** that mic away. That lady said he was arab, puts a bad light on mccain for having such a moronic lady speaking.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Banned

LMAO!! Magic wand...

It's not unreasonable to expect someone to take a deep look at the problem and come up with a solution. How many congress men and women do we employ?? One or more of them ought to be smart enough to investigate the problem and come up with a solution.

Its just one of the issues for the candidates to look at. There is a solution but if no one looks for it then it will never be found.

Thats not magic kids, thats called taking action.

DO you know how payroll taxes work ?

As an LLC I can take so much money off the top (pre tax)and keep it tax free by what I use it for and how I pay myself.
There are creative ways to extend tax breaks to a company so it can afford to offer benefits. ------- yes tax break for benefits.. holy **** I've gone and done it now...

I said find a solution, you think that solution means the govt needs to hand out healthcare.. thats your ignorance not mine so dont try and pass it off on me.

So now we can apply this to you.
You feel that you are over charged for a service and you want the government to step in and say that insurance companies can only charge you $xxx a month regardless of how much money is spent on the services you or your family receives. Ok... Once again,
Your dont have a clue. Doctors and hospitals charge insurance companies for stuff they don't even do. Insurance fruad by doctors and clinics goes on all the time. It isnt just poor people that can't afford healtcare thats is causing the rates to raise. Its down right stealing by clinics and doctors.

Maybe someone is over charging the insurance companies in the first place... Naaa they woud never do that would they.

Yes the Govt sets standards and they can set one here. Ever heard of the minimum wage law? Just one of many standards set by the Govt for the good of the people.

We must be communists because we dictate the least amount of money someone can be paid, my god what about overtime laws?!?!? What about what the Govt did to poor Ma Bell in the 70's???

Like I said it's one issue the candidates are having to look at and address. It's a major issue and it isn't going away. I didnt say everyone should get free healthcare but you guys think thats what it means... thats your ignorance. Not my fault you can't be more creative.

Anyone working a job should have benefits. It should be built into their pay scale and the Govt should give tax breaks to the employer, not just to individuals in the form of a flex plan.

Maybe they do I dont know, I havent read that far yet. Its a start. Be creative in your thinking, dont just spew the same paranoid rhetoric.

Last edited by 99blancoSS; 10-11-2008 at 11:31 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by shtnfrds
I think it was great of him to just shake his head no and ****** that mic away. That lady said he was arab, puts a bad light on mccain for having such a moronic lady speaking.
That lady wasnt alone. It was hysterical and then deeply sad that those people are so ignorant. An arab, a terrorist, can you say Archie Bunker!!!
Can you say ignorance!! I'm affraid if he becomes president.. LMAO!!!
Old 10-12-2008, 12:26 AM
10 Second Club

“Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains.”

Winston Churchill
Blanco,how old are you - 16?

Mark, what's your excuse? You are the smartest liberal I know.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:56 AM
TECH Regular

LMAO!! Magic wand...

It's not unreasonable to expect someone to take a deep look at the problem and come up with a solution. How many congress men and women do we employ?? One or more of them ought to be smart enough to investigate the problem and come up with a solution.

Its just one of the issues for the candidates to look at. There is a solution but if no one looks for it then it will never be found.

Thats not magic kids, thats called taking action.

DO you know how payroll taxes work ?

As an LLC I can take so much money off the top (pre tax)and keep it tax free by what I use it for and how I pay myself.
There are creative ways to extend tax breaks to a company so it can afford to offer benefits. ------- yes tax break for benefits.. holy **** I've gone and done it now...

I said find a solution, you think that solution means the govt needs to hand out healthcare.. thats your ignorance not mine so dont try and pass it off on me.

Your dont have a clue. Doctors and hospitals charge insurance companies for stuff they don't even do. Insurance fruad by doctors and clinics goes on all the time. It isnt just poor people that can't afford healtcare thats is causing the rates to raise. Its down right stealing by clinics and doctors.

Maybe someone is over charging the insurance companies in the first place... Naaa they woud never do that would they.

Yes the Govt sets standards and they can set one here. Ever heard of the minimum wage law? Just one of many standards set by the Govt for the good of the people.

We must be communists because we dictate the least amount of money someone can be paid, my god what about overtime laws?!?!? What about what the Govt did to poor Ma Bell in the 70's???

Like I said it's one issue the candidates are having to look at and address. It's a major issue and it isn't going away. I didnt say everyone should get free healthcare but you guys think thats what it means... thats your ignorance. Not my fault you can't be more creative.

Anyone working a job should have benefits. It should be built into their pay scale and the Govt should give tax breaks to the employer, not just to individuals in the form of a flex plan.

Maybe they do I dont know, I havent read that far yet. Its a start. Be creative in your thinking, dont just spew the same paranoid rhetoric.

You truely have no clue....
Old 10-12-2008, 04:54 AM
On The Tree

Ya the past 8 years have been great..,our national debt is what?
It takes how many greenbacks to make one Euro??? Last I checked the Canadian dollar was worth more than the greenback... I've never seen that in my life before but yet you think we should keep the same idiots in office??
the dollar is at a 16 month high. gold is at $900+/ounce.
Canadian dollar is now at $0.83 as opposed to a peak of $1.10 on 11/7/07
British Pound is now at $1.70 as opposed to a peak of $2.11 on 11/9/07
Euro is now at $1.33 as opposed to a peak of $1.60 on 7/11/08
Japanese Yen is at now at 97.9Y/$ as opposed to a peak of 110.5Y/$ on 8/15/08

IMO the dollar is doing great... people are getting out of the markets, placing more demand on the dollar... it too is a commodity.

the price of a barrel of oil is down to $78 and gas prices are starting to drop accordingly.

Stock market and bank collapses?!?! When will you people smarten up is the real question. Been one regime running the country into the ground for the past 8 years and now the war can't even distract peoples attention from it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU6fuFrdCJY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiEWC...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0g0m...hypocrisy.com/

Republicans got funding for the group ACORN (~$1B) removed from the final bailout bill... here's a little piece on this group and how they too contributed... http://www.consumersrightsleague.org...AHC_Report.pdf

notice there's no congressional hearings to get to the root cause of the problem and prosecute those responsible? hmmm....

Obama IS tied directly to this. he represented a group in Chicago as a lawyer to sue banks, forcing them to lend to unqualified applicants under the CRA... he represented ACORN's Chicago group. yes, the same one being investigated for widespread vote FRAUD now in eleven states!!!! he paid a subgroup of ACORN $800K during the primaries to 'get out the vote' he has also funneled moneys to them while as a senator and on the woods foundation.

lots of great info the mainstream media isn't talking about....http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/

second signature from the top, left side is John Mccain's... he wanted to reign in fanny/freddie.http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=28973

More on Obama....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwjnT...bamatruth.org/

I haven't even started on his friends Tony Rezko, or the unrepentant terrorists Bill Ayers & Bernadet Dorn who're now indoctrinating youth to follow in their footsteps.... not to mention his outright racist pastors of 23 years, and marching with Louie Farrakhan...
***these relationships alone would make him fail a security screening for a top secret clearance if he were military.... as president he would not only have that clearance... he would have more, much more.

NO WAY DO I WANT HIM IN THE OVAL OFFICE.

Last edited by AndreS; 10-12-2008 at 05:33 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 05:37 AM
On The Tree

if any of you want to take the time to watch this... it's worth it. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80303867390173

Quick Reply: Who you voting for?