Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Yankee moving to tupelo!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 05:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yankee moving to tupelo!!

Hey guys I am relocating to Tuplo Ms from Pa by the end of April. Just looking for other people to hang talk shop whatever. Also is there any good shops that I can take my car to get tuned and such when I need it?
Old 04-17-2009, 07:07 PM
11 Second Club

Southern Speed is there, pretty good shop.....Tupelo is gonna be a big change for ya, but its not bad. You'll be just over an hour from Memphis. We have a good time around here.

-Will
Old 04-17-2009, 11:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TARZAN
Southern Speed is there, pretty good shop.....Tupelo is gonna be a big change for ya, but its not bad. You'll be just over an hour from Memphis. We have a good time around here.

-Will
Thank you very much !! Yes it is but I really like it. You cant beat the southern hospitality plus the roads are long straight and smooth. I can get used to it real quick.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:09 AM
Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Turbo Mikey
Thank you very much !! Yes it is but I really like it. You cant beat the southern hospitality plus the roads are long straight and smooth. I can get used to it real quick.
I'm a relocated Yankee too. Good thing you moved to Tupelo because the rest of Mississippi is ****.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:30 AM
Teching In

Ehh I dont know after living in the city my whole life its like a fresh breath of air. my area everyone has a chip on their shoulder but here its way more relaxed
Old 04-18-2009, 11:06 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Gh0st
I'm a relocated Yankee too. Good thing you moved to Tupelo because the rest of Mississippi is ****.
lol, the rest of MS isn't ****....you just got stuck in the part of the state where the car scene is almost nonexistent . East Central has plenty, the Jackson area has a good scene, Hattiesburg through the cost has a great scene, south Memphis has a good scene.....the main places without a good car scene are around Natchez around Columbus/Starkville....Tupelo has a pretty good scene, and I actually think we're gonna try and plan up a G2G through my forum there later this summer

-Will
Old 04-18-2009, 05:14 PM
Jedi Master

Originally Posted by TARZAN
lol, the rest of MS isn't ****....you just got stuck in the part of the state where the car scene is almost nonexistent . East Central has plenty, the Jackson area has a good scene, Hattiesburg through the cost has a great scene, south Memphis has a good scene.....the main places without a good car scene are around Natchez around Columbus/Starkville....Tupelo has a pretty good scene, and I actually think we're gonna try and plan up a G2G through my forum there later this summer

-Will
Some guy in the apt complex im in until the end of this month bought himself a new Mustang with one of those multi-color paint jobs. Should I give him the word about the forums? I'm not sure if he cares about torque cuz the car is ricey as ****.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:25 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Gh0st
Some guy in the apt complex im in until the end of this month bought himself a new Mustang with one of those multi-color paint jobs. Should I give him the word about the forums? I'm not sure if he cares about torque cuz the car is ricey as ****.
Sure, why not? If he's not up for it, he'll weed himself out quickly anyways

-Will

Quick Reply: Yankee moving to tupelo!!