Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

anyone from Greenville S.C. area?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 12:00 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone from Greenville S.C. area?

Im from Mayland but have a interview down there and looks promising, probly will be relocating soon wondering if Ill have any fbudys, tunners etc.. in the area and whats going to be my closest drag strip?
Old 03-09-2006, 12:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

No but I'm from California..
Old 03-09-2006, 01:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

got family up there i live about 2-3 hours away I am thinking about moving there i think its a pretty nice town with good size to it
Old 03-09-2006, 07:54 AM
Launching!

Good many Fbods there and you have clubs up in Asheville area (www.highoctaneclub.com), South Carolina (scfyb)..
Strips are Greer outside of Greenville (1/8) and down the road about an hour is Commerce, Ga (1/4) both are nice facilities and down the road a little further is Road Atlanta for a curvy road good time! That is a booming area right now, good luck on your interview
Old 03-09-2006, 08:37 AM
12 Second Club

thanks!

The area looks real nice and I cant beleave how cheap the houses are there!! up here in Maryland they want $250,000 for a 2 bedroom shack on crack alley!! for that much in greenville I can have a damn 4 bedroom house, 2 car garage and a freaking inground pool! its unreal how much it cost to live in md..

TazmanSS that link to the club dont work site still up?
Old 03-09-2006, 02:17 PM
Launching!

try this

www.highoctaneclub.com
Old 03-11-2006, 09:14 PM
On The Tree

Im in Greer and we have a good showing of f-bods in the area. You will find the whole area is loaded with some very fast cars. We have thursday night grudge racing at Greer Dragway from 6-10pm and its only $7. Holler when you get settled in and we'll show the track. Also not far from Ware Shoals and Shadyside dragways.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm in Clemson most of the time. Its about 30 minutes from greenville. We've got a good many fbody folks.
Old 03-12-2006, 11:48 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by camaro75racer
Im in Greer and we have a good showing of f-bods in the area. You will find the whole area is loaded with some very fast cars. We have thursday night grudge racing at Greer Dragway from 6-10pm and its only $7. Holler when you get settled in and we'll show the track. Also not far from Ware Shoals and Shadyside dragways.

just got back from SC today was a good fun trip love the area (sister lives in simpson ville) but found a good deal.

Im about to put a contract on a Hud house in Greer on Clear View dr.

they want 77k for it but the pepole that left the place were angry I guess for getting kicked out of there house and riped up all the carpet and put holes in the wall everywhere, shot some windows out with bb guns etc.. so Im going to offer 57K for it and fix it up to like new condition easy money if I want to sell it later.. hopfully if everything go's as planed Ill be eating up some of them stangs you have running around down there! god there like flies on shat down there! also seen a nice Grand national down there, and about 2 million ricers! yummy place for the T/A she should be happy there!

Edit Omg! just noticed you have a Grand national! hey were you on wildrow rd. (main road that runs threw greenville area) Saterday? I was next to you but in my girls toyota carolla so you probly did not notice

Last edited by scottyballs; 03-13-2006 at 12:01 AM.
Old 03-13-2006, 12:43 AM
On The Tree

No man that wasnt me but there's about 6 of us around here that drive our GN's on a regular basis. Yeah you right we are loaded with stang's. (my sbc stang will be done soon) There's a couple turbo stangs running around to watch out for and an 03/04 with KB setup in Greenville. Also if you see a black mid 90's Supra with a plate that says V8KILLR then stay away....especially from a roll that car is just nasty. Hope to see you around soon man, welcome to the area.
Dale

Quick Reply: anyone from Greenville S.C. area?