Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Another C6 Z06 goes down

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 12:45 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dan03mach
That is an old video when I had Nitrous on the car. That is not the same setup I have now at all. LMFAO I was only putting down 510rwhp at that time. When I raced that Zoh I was making 675rwhp. Come on now check the dates on the vids... lmao at trying to compare my old n20 setup to my new turbo setup. The turbo will would walk all over my old setup.
Well, I couldn't find any dates on these videos. Your buddy was bragging about your car being all over the internet so I decided to do a search. I can understand that the videos are old. **** all the videos of my car running are from 2008 and I've hit it with a 150shot since then. Like I said, my car will trap 132mph in the 1/4 at the track on 100shot and I've had a fullbolt on cammed C6Z06 vette walk me after 100mph. Now I am sure I could edge him out on the 150shot but I can't see me beating him by 4-5 cars. That's all I am saying man. Those cars respond very well to mods. If you don't mind post up some vids of your car running with your new setup if you have the videos. I wouldn't mind seeing it run. Thanks man.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:47 AM
10 Second Club

I guess he didn't want to respond. LMAO at the haters... hahahaha
I am not a hater! I am just being realistic man. You have to understand there are plenty of people that come on sites like this making some unrealistic claims! I am just making sure this is not one of them!
Old 01-31-2010, 12:50 AM
10 Second Club

I guess he didn't want to respond. LMAO at the Posers... hahahaha
Old 01-31-2010, 01:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by odarabla
I am not a hater! I am just being realistic man. You have to understand there are plenty of people that come on sites like this making some unrealistic claims! I am just making sure this is not one of them!
Most of the time they aren't moderators.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:03 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
What do you mean? Anyway whats been up man? It's been a while.

Old 01-31-2010, 01:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

What do you mean? Anyway whats been up man? It's been a while.

His screen name is greeen so that means he's a moderator unless something has changed. I've been keeping pretty busy how about you?
Old 01-31-2010, 01:14 AM
10 Second Club

His screen name is greeen so that means he's a moderator unless something has changed. I've been keeping pretty busy how about you?
I've been staying pretty busy to man. So now we have more mustang moderators on this LS1tech site? What a shame!! I think we should just change the name to Mustangtech.com now!! I see what you are saying, because he is a moderator he isn't likey to bullshit about what his car can do? I still call bullshit!! NEXT!!
Old 01-31-2010, 01:14 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Well, I couldn't find any dates on these videos. Your buddy was bragging about your car being all over the internet so I decided to do a search. I can understand that the videos are old. **** all the videos of my car running are from 2008 and I've hit it with a 150shot since then. Like I said, my car will trap 132mph in the 1/4 at the track on 100shot and I've had a fullbolt on cammed C6Z06 vette walk me after 100mph. Now I am sure I could edge him out on the 150shot but I can't see me beating him by 4-5 cars. That's all I am saying man. Those cars respond very well to mods. If you don't mind post up some vids of your car running with your new setup if you have the videos. I wouldn't mind seeing it run. Thanks man.
Here is me running a stock C6zoh with me being on 11-12psi of boost. The driver wasn't the best driver but you can still see that I was walking him pretty bad. My car will most likely trap around 140mph in the 1/4. I haven't taken it down the track yet so I don't know for sure but from what it trapps in the 1/8th now and it only pulls harder up top I would say 140mph would be a good est.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4lBtd_ucKw

Last edited by dan03mach; 01-31-2010 at 01:19 AM.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I've been staying pretty busy to man. So now we have more mustang moderators on this LS1tech site? What a shame!! I think we should just change the name to Mustangtech.com now!! I see what you are saying, because he is a moderator he isn't likey to bullshit about what his car can do? I still call bullshit!! NEXT!!
He's been here longer than both of us. He also seems like a really good dude, just from what I've seen him post. Its up to you to call BS. Not looking to argue about it just saying.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:26 AM
TECH Apprentice

edit

nevermind i'm tired and slow

sick mach buddy, want to be buddies? lol
Old 01-31-2010, 01:34 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ryonyanko
edit

nevermind i'm tired and slow

sick mach buddy, want to be buddies? lol
What you been up to girl?
Old 01-31-2010, 01:35 AM
10 Second Club

Here is me running a stock C6zoh with me being on 11-12psi of boost. The driver wasn't the best driver but you can still see that I was walking him pretty bad. My car will most likely trap around 140mph in the 1/4. I haven't taken it down the track yet so I don't know for sure but from what it trapps in the 1/8th now and it only pulls harder up top I would say 140mph would be a good est.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4lBtd_ucKw
ahhhhhh screw it!! Your car is freaking slow and I call BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!
You mustang trash!! We all know that mustangs can't get out of the 19's even heavily modded ones!! BTW all mustang owners are rainbow loving same sex marrying high school girls who can't wait to get there cherry popped!! OK now I feel better!! LOL

Last edited by odarabla; 01-31-2010 at 01:41 AM.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:01 AM
10 Second Club

BTW he isn't a moderator!!
Old 01-31-2010, 02:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

What you been up to girl?
heeeeey nm nm, still slow as hell of course hahaha my pos sits in the garage most of winter now! been a while since i heard from you! we gotta catch up!
Old 01-31-2010, 02:10 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ryonyanko
heeeeey nm nm, still slow as hell of course hahaha my pos sits in the garage most of winter now! been a while since i heard from you! we gotta catch up!
Sure, hit me up when ever you feel like it!!
Old 01-31-2010, 09:04 AM
TECH Regular

Why does it matter what he drives? I drive a Mustang and I absolutely love WS6s.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:06 AM
TECH Regular

BTW he isn't a moderator!!
They do have Mustang owning mods however.

There is a mod here with one freakin sick Cobra.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:39 AM
Teching In

Default I will call bs too ...

my c6z with same mods trapped and ported heads trapped 138 1st time out at the track should go 140 with more seat time.... buddies with cam only went 137 mph that means to put 4 cars on a cammed z you would have to trap around 145 ATLEAST!!!! I have seen whippled cobras and turbo cobras go down...... making 700 rwhp against cammed c6z..... I dunno just my .02 need a vid...
Old 01-31-2010, 11:03 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ke^in
They do have Mustang owning mods however.

There is a mod here with one freakin sick Cobra.
First off I was making a joke!! I've been here allot longer than you and know who the mods are. Units cobra would eat the draws out of my Camaro!! So no need to gossip about there car!! Jay use to have a pretty bad *** Cobra. Not sure if he still has it or not!! Stopsign has a pretty badass turbo notchback coupe! I am not a newbie by any means just haven't been on the site for a while!
Old 01-31-2010, 11:12 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by phatbeatnut
my c6z with same mods trapped and ported heads trapped 138 1st time out at the track should go 140 with more seat time.... buddies with cam only went 137 mph that means to put 4 cars on a cammed z you would have to trap around 145 ATLEAST!!!! I have seen whippled cobras and turbo cobras go down...... making 700 rwhp against cammed c6z..... I dunno just my .02 need a vid...
This is why I was calling B.S. on this guy from the begining!! Like I said before. My car will trap 132mph in the 1/4 with 100 shot of spray and my cousins C6Z06 full bolton, cammed vette will walk me pretty good after 100mph! So again, This guy has been making some outragous claims. Next he's going to be racing a modded ZR1 vette and he will probably put 8 or so cars on it. BTW. For you Ford guys!! I raced a twin turboed Dodge viper in my Ford F350 and smoked it by 10 or so cars.. I never realized that just installing a bullydog programmer on these trucks would wake it up so much!! Let the feast begin!!