Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

H/C ls1 Trans Am vs. Supercharged 2v Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 10:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mrbigjeep
ohhhh...yep there is a few guys over on svtperformance that know the guy and car personally...

actually when the video was made, a guy with a cobra (2v owner's friend) posted up the video on svtperformance
O ****... I didn't know someone else posted the vid.. If I would have known that I wouldn't have even questioned the times.

See where I'm going with this yet?
Old 01-28-2010, 04:40 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
Then so be it, 600+Rwhp... You let me worry more about what my car can handle
Then stop making public claims of what it can do
you keep battleing the 14 second ricers.
LOL! Most of my races have been Fbodies.
And there are 2Vs out there that can't break the 400Rwhp mark.
Yes, because they need forged internals. Just like in a LS1, you need to upgrade the insides after so much HP. Once the forged parts are in, the sky is the limit. I shouldn't have to tell you this lemons.
Maybe you should be able to tell when someone is joking?
Ah that old bit.
You can't say a 380Rwhp boosted 2V is faster than that..
I know of ones faster than than high 12s yes. Most of them are. Your knowledge of Mustangs is just amazing lemons.. stick to fbodies before you embarrass yourself any further (Not talking about this forum )

This thread was hilarious.

Last edited by Ke^in; 01-28-2010 at 04:56 AM.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:32 PM
12 Second Club

This is turning into 2vtech.com, hmm guess it could be called that anyway?
Old 01-28-2010, 02:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh my christ.............

Are there SERIOUSLY 2v swingers boasting the abilities of the biggest performance TURD ever to hit the streets and call its self a muscle car? Ok first off, let me get my "former 04 GT owner" BS out of the way not like it matters........

After forged internals the skys the limit?

Wut?

The heads, cam and cubic inch displacement are the limit. What are you going to do? Throw Trickflows and cams at it for a million bucks and get walked by a bolt-on or mild cam LS car? And dont even try to throw boost at me lol. Bolt on LSx's see 450+WHP with 5-7psi so you can apples to apples yourself right to the back of the line.

Im sorry but 12s doesnt even get you noticed outside of casual car guys and high school cliques. Theres also this "enigma" that Ford HP usually needs almost 100 or so MORE to step to GM HP. No, seriously, go spend some time watching some fast cars on YouTube and Streetfire. Ever notice how 500RWHP GMs seems to be even with, barely lose, or win against 600+RWHP Fords? Same thing for 430-450WHP GMs against 500-550WHP Fords. Look I dont make the rules, I'm just calling it like I see it. Peak numbers schmeak numbers, the modular engines get ASSAULTED across the RPM band by pushrod blocks. Tiny cubes and a bad performance design of OHC is the root problem, not a lack of forged parts. A 400RWHP Ford 2v GT is not as bad *** as some of you make it out to be. Dont get all caught up in its peak numbers on a Dynojet.

Now, I know since the swingers have NE GTs their going to fight this to the grave. So I'll let you have the last word and I'll just spectate from here. Keep in mind though that this is a GM board and we're not going to sit around while you attempt to pump fear about the biggest weaksauce V8 cars made. Your not going to get a Sticky of "2V GTs" describing what has em and who to fear like your "LS1s" thread over at mustangforums.com. Oh and BTW, all of this is coming from the guy who authored the "IAC Mod" sticky How To over there so dont think that I'm some GM nutswinger thats inexperienced with 2Vs.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:24 PM
Launching!

^^^^^ X22222222 Now this guy i can agree with
KE^IN The sky's the limit with a 2v 4.6 LMFAO You need to tell us all where you get your crack from, that's a good one. Anyone who would waste their time and alot of money to forge internal a 2v turd needs their head checked. They could have bought a nice 03 04 05 z06 with all the money they spent.

Last edited by RED94Z28; 01-28-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Ke^in
Ah that old bit.

I know of ones faster than than high 12s yes. Most of them are. Your knowledge of Mustangs is just amazing lemons.. stick to fbodies before you embarrass yourself any further (Not talking about this forum )

This thread was hilarious.
"That old bit"... There are people here that know my knowledge greatly exceeds yours. Mustangs or not.

I won't embarrass myself anywhere, not here nor SVTP.com. I can sit over there just like here in a technical discussion, whether you believe it or not.

You are the one making it hilarious.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by CoolAid
Theres also this "enigma" that Ford HP usually needs almost 100 or so MORE to step to GM HP. No, seriously, go spend some time watching some fast cars on YouTube and Streetfire. Ever notice how 500RWHP GMs seems to be even with, barely lose, or win against 600+RWHP Fords? Same thing for 430-450WHP GMs against 500-550WHP Fords. Look I dont make the rules, I'm just calling it like I see it. Peak numbers schmeak numbers, the modular engines get ASSAULTED across the RPM band by pushrod blocks. Tiny cubes and a bad performance design of OHC is the root problem, not a lack of forged parts. A 400RWHP Ford 2v GT is not as bad *** as some of you make it out to be. Dont get all caught up in its peak numbers on a Dynojet.
When you make a statement like this you need to be more clear. FORDs do not need more power to beat a GM with less power. A 03 Cobra is going to need more power to beat a Z06, sure. But a Fox isn't going to need more power to beat a F-body. Be more clear when you say stuff like this...
Old 01-28-2010, 08:29 PM

This section of the site is just getting silly lately. Cool video for sure, though!

Originally Posted by CoolAid
Keep in mind though that this is a GM board and we're not going to sit around while you attempt to pump fear about the biggest weaksauce V8 cars made.
This made me LOL.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
When you make a statement like this you need to be more clear. FORDs do not need more power to beat a GM with less power. A 03 Cobra is going to need more power to beat a Z06, sure. But a Fox isn't going to need more power to beat a F-body. Be more clear when you say stuff like this...
+73000. That generalization spells ignorance IMO
Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
This section of the site is just getting silly lately. Cool video for sure, though!
This made me LOL.
It's getting fun again actually. Nice to beat up on the ignorant tard n00b's once in a while.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ponygt65

It's getting fun again actually. Nice to beat up on the ignorant tard n00b's once in a while.
Sad part is, they don't even notice that are ignorant on the subject.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Man it used to be a riot in here, the last few days have reminded me of that.

Last edited by The Manalishi; 01-28-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by lemons12
Sad part is, they don't even notice that are ignorant on the subject.
Yep. LOL
Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Man it used to be a riot in here, the last few days have reminded me of that.
Same here man......this week has reminded me of the old days. I'm still awaitin' some Tarded comebacks in the 'another' thread. LOL

I always find it hilarious that most of them don't seem to want to get into it with me. LOL
Old 01-28-2010, 11:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yep. LOL

Same here man......this week has reminded me of the old days. I'm still awaitin' some Tarded comebacks in the 'another' thread. LOL

I always find it hilarious that most of them don't seem to want to get into it with me. LOL
They fear the multi-quote master. LOL!
Old 01-28-2010, 11:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

They fear the multi-quote master. LOL!
Old 01-28-2010, 11:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You laugh but it cracks me up a thread will be cruising along with the usual banter and BAM here comes pony quoting everyone in the thread, who said one thing wrong, and thrashing them. Its quite entertaining.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

You laugh but it cracks me up a thread will be cruising along with the usual banter and BAM here comes pony quoting everyone in the thread, who said one thing wrong, and thrashing them. Its quite entertaining.
glad you like it man. I do have that rep. LOL
Old 01-29-2010, 01:04 AM
11 Second Club

For the gazillionth time....car A has nothing to do with car B just because they both have X. There are WAY TOO many variables. The term 'boosted 2v' is so f'ing vague it's pathetic. Could be anywhere from 340-420RWHP.

Oh and that Notchback guy..... Holy ****.... that's all.

Yep. LOL

glad you like it man. I do have that rep. LOL

Hi. What's your name?
Old 01-29-2010, 01:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by flashlcd33
hi. What's your name?
lmmfao!!!
Old 01-29-2010, 05:51 AM
TECH Resident

^^^^ you guys CRACK ME UP!!!!
Old 01-29-2010, 07:06 AM

While I agree with this, it seems like it's every thread. Can't post **** in here now without some retard turning it into 5 pages if ignorant nonsense.

Quick Reply: H/C ls1 Trans Am vs. Supercharged 2v Mustang