Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

WSsick vs. snake95 ***videos***

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 05:10 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
My gripe was with the fact that the way he talked in other threads, he had an easy mid 12 second car and anyone who thought otherwise was retarded. He told someone who's car should be good for mid-low 13's that he was a "waste of gas".

We should run that h/c/i gear'd, tire'd Cobra vs my FWD full weight Buick Regal on all seasons.
That trap is good for a 12 sec timeslip you fucktard. It's really sad to know that someone is as ignorant as yourself. It's people like you that give a certain brand of cars a bad name.

My car has gone 12.89 @106 before with a 1.78 60' just sayin'. I also think it's funny how you think that just because it runs XX time with slicks that it isn't the same when its on the street. And since you know it all, you would know you are wrong there because a car that has slicks will trap lower than the exact same car on street tires, therefor on the street it is just as fast as it was at the track.

Now how does that salt taste douche bag?

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Bingo. Snake does that car have stock tuning in it? The Cobra ECM is terrible up top-after 4500 it adds fuel and takes timing out. If it were my car 410s,LCAs,aluminum DS, and a tune. Easy mid 12s with ET streets
Nice runs guys. WS your car is a clone of mine before I put the SS hood on it
Agreed! The 94/95 computers are terrible! You can mod the car but its almost pointless because of the computer.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm gonna spray a 150 shot on slicks and skinnies and get a 10 second pass. Then I'm gonna go around telling everyone I have a 10 second car... I won't tell them that the 10 second aspect is contingent on the bottle being full, and the car having slicks/skinnies on it.

I'll be almost as cool as stopsign if I do that.

You guys are worse than the ricers around here who spout off race gas numbers but always have pump gas in their cars when they're talking ****.
If it runs 10's even once then yes it would be a 10 second car whether it was with nitrous or fairy wings
Old 10-30-2010, 06:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sumter
If it runs 10's even once then yes it would be a 10 second car whether it was with nitrous or fairy wings
You can believe what you want. I just wouldn't wanna be the guy who says "my car is a 10 second car" only to get romped by a 12 second car.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

You can believe what you want. I just wouldn't wanna be the guy who says "my car is a 10 second car" only to get romped by a 12 second car.
Good thing you don't have to worry about that.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:43 PM
Teching In

Don't you ever get tired of making irrelevant points using words that were taken out of context?
Old 10-30-2010, 06:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Don't you ever get tired of making irrelevant points using words that were taken out of context?
Talk about the the pot calling the kettle black.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cody123
are you and that snake guy dating or what? you get so offended when this other guy bashes his car, i can't stop laughing thank you i needed that today
Wow, that was a good one. I'm sorry having a friend (do you have those?) that owns a Mustang offends you. It's really more dealing with Ju1c's ignorance than defending snake, but call it what you want.

Originally Posted by Sumter
Thank you. Most people would mention that it runs 10s only when on the bottle anyways.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

and i thought we would have a thread that didnt go south
Old 10-30-2010, 09:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by hugger1975
and i thought we would have a thread that didnt go south
Just be glad the 2011 GT wasn't mentioned.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WSsick
Wow, that was a good one. I'm sorry having a friend (do you have those?) that owns a Mustang offends you. It's really more dealing with Ju1c's ignorance than defending snake, but call it what you want.

Thank you. Most people would mention that it runs 10s only when on the bottle anyways.

hey bro i'm just messing with you jesus christ you are more defensive than a female...i couldn't care less if this guys cobra runs in the 12's, this is a damn LS1 site not a mustang site, you wonder why people get mouthy about mustangs?? i mean seriously? thats like dropping a redneck off in compton and expecting them to get along...of course when a mustang guy runs his mouth then doesn't come through your gonna get some flak on a "LS1" forum...why's that so hard to believe? If i went over to mustang forum and talked about how my z28 is a 12 second car "all day" then i ran a 13.2 or whatever, do you think they guys would pat me on the back and say "nice try brother" im sure your LS1 is capable of 12's.. HELL NO THEY WOULDN"T!! Get real man...if you like mustangs great I owned a 03 KB termi ..cool cars, but this argument is absolutely ridiculous who gives a flying **** if it runs 12s...i got news for ya 12's are slow as **** anyways, get down in the 10's then argue about something worth it...my girlfriends ******* GTP runs 12's with grocery's in the trunk
Old 10-30-2010, 10:35 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

hey bro i'm just messing with you jesus christ you are more defensive than a female...i couldn't care less if this guys cobra runs in the 12's, this is a damn LS1 site not a mustang site, you wonder why people get mouthy about mustangs?? i mean seriously? thats like dropping a redneck off in compton and expecting them to get along...of course when a mustang guy runs his mouth then doesn't come through your gonna get some flak on a "LS1" forum...why's that so hard to believe? If i went over to mustang forum and talked about how my z28 is a 12 second car "all day" then i ran a 13.2 or whatever, do you think they guys would pat me on the back and say "nice try brother" im sure your LS1 is capable of 12's.. HELL NO THEY WOULDN"T!! Get real man...if you like mustangs great I owned a 03 KB termi ..cool cars, but this argument is absolutely ridiculous who gives a flying **** if it runs 12s...i got news for ya 12's are slow as **** anyways, get down in the 10's then argue about something worth it...my girlfriends ******* GTP runs 12's with grocery's in the trunk
Who the hell are you?
Old 10-30-2010, 10:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by unit213
Who the hell are you?

I dont really use ET to judge cars. MPH is where its at unless your a hardcore dig racer.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by unit213
Who the hell are you?

someone who doesn't post 45k messages on a forum because i have a life outside of a keyboard....so you wouldn't know me. Do you need my social security number, shoe size, and my mother maiden name to join your cool online club? There's thousands of people posting on here you act like you know everyone's name. "who the hell are you"...haha what's it matter? I'll give you a guess of my name....hmmm ill give ya a hint it rhyme's with jody, and it's in my screen name

i was reading through the damn thread and haven't stopped laughing at how butthurt everyone gets over a slow ***... old *** cobra. And if my computer is correct the address of this website is Ls1tech.com, not cobratech, or mustangtech, or modulartech, or 5.slowtech...i can't understand why this kid thinks its so strange that people get lippy on a lsx forum about mr 95 cobra claiming his car is "easily" a 12 sec car...and when it came down to it...it wasn't .... like i said earlier why not take that to a mustang forum?? If i ran my mouth about a mustang on here I would expect to get harrassed i mean really?
Old 10-30-2010, 11:26 PM
On The Tree

someone who doesn't post 45k messages on a forum because i have a life outside of a keyboard....so you wouldn't know me. Do you need my social security number, shoe size, and my mother maiden name to join your cool online club? There's thousands of people posting on here you act like you know everyone's name. "who the hell are you"...haha what's it matter? I'll give you a guess of my name....hmmm ill give ya a hint it rhyme's with jody, and it's in my screen name

i was reading through the damn thread and haven't stopped laughing at how butthurt everyone gets over a slow ***... old *** cobra. And if my computer is correct the address of this website is Ls1tech.com, not cobratech, or mustangtech, or modulartech, or 5.slowtech...i can't understand why this kid thinks its so strange that people get lippy on a lsx forum about mr 95 cobra claiming his car is "easily" a 12 sec car...and when it came down to it...it wasn't .... like i said earlier why not take that to a mustang forum?? If i ran my mouth about a mustang on here I would expect to get harrassed i mean really?
any dumbass can look at the time slip and see his cobra is capable of 12s. i dont know why peoples vaginas start to hurt when they are talking about how fast someone elses car you just need to
Old 10-30-2010, 11:26 PM
Banned

it's all good i mean i could care less i just think it's very very entertaining and funny, i'm just jokin around with everyone...i like all cars i just sold my 03 termi, it was cool but im 6"5 255lb i fit better in a C5 or a camaro. I used to be a hardcore chevy guy until I realized all cars can be badass it's all about how much money ya got to spend. I got no prob with ford at all, in fact i daily drive a 05 crew cab f150 on 38's, i just think it's funny how some of these ford guys try soooo hard to get under ppl skin on this forum. All of you wouldn't act like this face to face i guarantee that, i'm a bouncer at a bar and i know most people are gutless. It's just halarious to me how people act on here i'm new to this goofy ****. carry on with the "my 12 sec car is better than your 12 sec car" ****.. lol
Old 10-30-2010, 11:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 93sspcoupe
any dumbass can look at the time slip and see his cobra is capable of 12s. i dont know why peoples vaginas start to hurt when they are talking about how fast someone elses car you just need to

LOL see...this is exactly what i'm talking about..
I don't give a **** if it's capable of 12's dude...holy **** are you dense?? I'm laughing at you aruging with me and other people about it. Did i once say it wasn't capable of 12's? No cause i don't give a flying ****! LOL all i said was it DIDN"T, PERIOD who cares?? not me, but you guys sure as **** do!!
Old 10-30-2010, 11:30 PM
On The Tree

it's all good i mean i could care less i just think it's very very entertaining and funny, i'm just jokin around with everyone...i like all cars i just sold my 03 termi, it was cool but im 6"5 255lb i fit better in a C5 or a camaro. I used to be a hardcore chevy guy until I realized all cars can be badass it's all about how much money ya got to spend. I got no prob with ford at all, in fact i daily drive a 05 crew cab f150 on 38's, i just think it's funny how some of these ford guys try soooo hard to get under ppl skin on this forum. All of you wouldn't act like this face to face i guarantee that, i'm a bouncer at a bar and i know most people are gutless. It's just halarious to me how people act on here i'm new to this goofy ****. carry on with the "my 12 sec car is better than your 12 sec car" ****.. lol
i dont speak for everyone here, but i dont give a **** how big you are. just cause your a fat *** doesnt mean your a bad ***
Old 10-30-2010, 11:34 PM
On The Tree

LOL see...this is exactly what i'm talking about..
I don't give a **** if it's capable of 12's dude...holy **** are you dense?? I'm laughing at you aruging with me and other people about it. Did i once say it wasn't capable of 12's? No cause i don't give a flying ****! LOL all i said was it DIDN"T, PERIOD who cares?? not me, but you guys sure as **** do!!
i dont give a damn if it runs 2s. its his car and if it runs like he wants thats all that matters. if you been around racing long enough you would comprehend that it could run 12s. i havent had my car to a quarter mile since its been done but i know what it'll do
Old 10-30-2010, 11:41 PM
Banned

i dont speak for everyone here, but i dont give a **** how big you are. just cause your a fat *** doesnt mean your a bad ***

a fat ***...lol once again jus tlike my previous post..your billy badass over your keyboard...you really are a hardass buddy let me tell ya, you don't care how big i am cause your 2500 miles away ya *****.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:42 PM
Banned

i dont give a damn if it runs 2s. its his car and if it runs like he wants thats all that matters. if you been around racing long enough you would comprehend that it could run 12s. i havent had my car to a quarter mile since its been done but i know what it'll do
i toss little bitches like you out of the club every weekend , you keyboard warrior...lol you wouldnt say a word to my face other than your sorry. You are pretty hard over the forum though, and let me tell ya that takes alot of guts....