Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C6Z vs. 500hp Turbo S2k (vid)

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 06:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn this section has gone to ****. Where in God's earth are the mods nowadays.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
You should be banned for that.
Agreed.

He acts like someone just personally insulted his first born child

People take their gay Hondas WAY too seriously...
Old 12-07-2010, 07:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by assasinator
i bet they wont rape me. im planning on trapping 150-160 in the 1/4. and driving it on the street.
No way bro, this kid I know has a cousin who knows a kid in CT who has a brother with a JDM b16 d5 type R C2 VTEC whos trapping over 200MPH in the 1/4 mile. Bone stock trans and axles too

Nice stang BTW
Old 12-07-2010, 07:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

[QUOTE=Wesmanw02;14208954]Way out...Central PA sir. Lycoming county.

How far from Harrisburg?

Not all of us "ricers" are that stupid or silly.... Some of us pack some sleepers

Old 12-07-2010, 08:02 PM
10 Second Club

I always hated that body style Supra. I know when built they can haul though.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes a lot of people hate them. The basturd child of the imports for sure.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Launching!

poopra's suck
Old 12-07-2010, 08:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yea yea yea Check out the tag on this one and no wing....they would never see it coming

Old 12-07-2010, 09:14 PM
10 Second Club

Now I love those style Supras. One of my favorite cars period of all time. I don't care what none of ya'll say, those 2Jz's are just nasty.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:10 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by cody123
Well said my friend...
And LOL at the beans guy that said "epic fail like the viper"...like even if that civic DID outrun it....at the end of the day its a fast piece of **** FWD civic, that isn't worth anything. You accomplish something when you can outhandle, out brake, and outstyle that viper, not just outrun it BARELY in a straight line lol. Love when you ricers act like "yo man that viper SUCKS, it's a epic FAIL YO, my civic totally beat it man like fo sho"...
He said trying to build a fast honda is an epic fail. If the honda is a fail, what does that make the viper it was walking?

And who is talking about handling, braking, and style? This is a street racing section, not a style or road race section.

You seem to think i'm saying Lightning's built civic is a better car than a viper. I'm not saying that at all, what i am saying, is on a highway race, it's faster.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Beans
He said trying to build a fast honda is an epic fail. If the honda is a fail, what does that make the viper it was walking?
A stock Viper that is still faster than 99% of the cars on the road and can handle, stop, and accelerate with other supercars. That Civic could never even stop from those speeds, its brakes would melt into oblivion before it even got below 100MPH. The Civic is still a piece of trash, regardless of how much money some retard dumped into it to try and make it into a high performance car. Thats epic fail.

And who is talking about handling, braking, and style? This is a street racing section, not a style or road race section.
Yea, stopping is never important in the real world. Especially when your hitting triple digit speeds and driving with other cars on the road

You seem to think i'm saying Lightning's built civic is a better car than a viper. I'm not saying that at all, what i am saying, is on a highway race, it's faster.
And in the overall scheme of life, that means little when children make fun of your car because it looks like dog turd on wheels and sounds like a weedwacker.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:55 PM
***Repost Police***

So people aren't allowed to upgrade the chassis/suspension/brakes on a Civic? Because an F-body doesn't exactly have stellar brakes either (your own admission), and wouldn't do a wonderful job of stopping from 160mph either.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Teching In

After sitting down and entertaining myself by eating pretzels and reading all 10 pages of this thread for the past 10 minutes (maybe?) I cannot argue that my IQ has dropped several points. From the pure name calling, ignorance, an idiocy shared on BOTH sides of the three hundred arguments happening in this thread, I am ashamed at the way you people act. I am absolutely embarrassed at this point to have ever owned an import or domestic car. And everyone wonders why there is no peace in the middle east if a group of guys act so combative about their freaking cars, of all things!

And once again, it never fails, the Viper takes all the crap. It's gotta be pure jealousy, I don't see why anyone would ever call the Viper epic fail, it's one of the best performing supercars in the world for the money. Yes, I saw the civic beat it outright. Does it matter? No, the viper lost fair and square. The civic owner built a faster accelerating car. That doesn't mean the Viper is epic fail or that the Civic is a god machine. It just means the Civic was built to take down a Viper. Put both cars at VIR and watch the Viper stomp the guts out of it.

What matters is different for every person. The civic guy gets to go home at the end of the day and tell his buddies he smacked around a Viper in his $10,000 car. The Viper guy gets to go home and admire his car. I really doubt the Viper owner went straight to Honda to trade in for a civic.

To each his own guys. Learn to respect our differences and enjoy the story, not have a pissing contest and end up looking like a bunch of inbred monkeys.

Last edited by Mr370z; 12-07-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:53 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mr370z

And once again, it never fails, the Viper takes all the crap. It's gotta be pure jealousy, I don't see why anyone would ever call the Viper epic fail, it's one of the best performing supercars in the world for the money. Yes, I saw the civic beat it outright. Does it matter? No, the viper lost fair and square. The civic owner built a faster accelerating car. That doesn't mean the Viper is epic fail or that the Civic is a god machine. It just means the Civic was built to take down a Viper. Put both cars at VIR and watch the Viper stomp the guts out of it.
The viper is a great car, and that's my point. When a modded econo-box pulls a supercar, it (and more importantly its builder) deserves a little respect.

Obviously the viper is a much better car, and no one is going to say otherwise.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Beans
The viper is a great car, and that's my point. When a modded econo-box pulls a supercar, it (and more importantly its builder) deserves a little respect.

Obviously the viper is a much better car, and no one is going to say otherwise.
Of course whoever built the civic deserves a lot of respect for making a car that beats a Viper, and more importantly beat it more than once and is still running. I think that it's an impressive feat but too often people assume that the Viper really isn't all the cracked up to be so all the REAL ricers (with stock 90's "econoboxes") degrade the Viper. But I'm also talking about how everyone thinks Viper owners are all ignorant morons who cannot drive.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:07 AM
***Repost Police***

And it's the same story when somebody with an F-body that they've dumped $10k into beats an exotic car... "Bet they feel dumb they spent all that money!" No they don't, because they have a better car than you.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:18 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 916 BREDWNR
Now I love those style Supras. One of my favorite cars period of all time. I don't care what none of ya'll say, those 2Jz's are just nasty.
+1 ... love those. I almost bought one over my Z06, but ended up buying the Z06 instead. I just love those supras and I would def buy one in the next 3-5 years. and if I do, it will be my first non-GM car I buy. actually all cars I owned are chevys lol. 3 vettes, '10 camaro, 06 silverado, and 08 avalanche!! but I love all cars. it just happened that all cars I owned were chevys. not because I think they are the best ((because honestly they are not!! I hate the interior in all the vettes I owned and all that cheap plastic!! and dont get me started on my 2010 camaro!)) but I just kept on buying these
Old 12-08-2010, 05:21 AM
10 Second Club

I am absolutely embarrassed at this point to have ever owned an import or domestic car. And everyone wonders why there is no peace in the middle east if a group of guys act so combative about their freaking cars, of all things!
news to me!! maybe SOME countries in the middle east ((and I can only think of one really!))
Old 12-08-2010, 07:25 AM
Teching In

What matters is different for every person. The civic guy gets to go home at the end of the day and tell his buddies he smacked around a Viper in his $10,000 car. The Viper guy gets to go home and admire his car. I really doubt the Viper owner went straight to Honda to trade in for a civic.

To each his own guys. Learn to respect our differences and enjoy the story, not have a pissing contest and end up looking like a bunch of inbred monkeys.
Basically what it comes down to is anyone who is comparing a civic to a viper is a retard. The fact that a civic could ever even compete in any aspect is something to respect. I've never had someone in person tell me my cars was junk. Its just trolls on the internet who cant step away from forums and street racing videos on youtube.

And yes the car can stop from triple digit speeds, once . Needs serious ducting if anything. Previous owner brought it to Gingerman up in michigan and set the brakes on fire after a couple laps haha
Old 12-08-2010, 08:27 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by assasinator
i bet they wont rape me. im planning on trapping 150-160 in the 1/4. and driving it on the street.
LOL, well thats badass - but I am not directing these statements to anyone but Wesman. I respect any well built car - my frustration and need to start talking crap is because of the narrowmindedness (if that is a word? lol) going on.

YEAH. RIGHT.
Yea I know thats a bit overkill, but my point was made.

You should be banned for that.
No I shouldn't, because I have seen way worse and nothing was done. Besides, ppl should be banned for being such nutswingers.

Originally Posted by 916 BREDWNR
My buddy has 2 94 supras, single turbo making 550whp and 650 on low boost :X. He might be getting another and I may buy one from him next year haha

Quick Reply: C6Z vs. 500hp Turbo S2k (vid)