Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C6Z vs. 500hp Turbo S2k (vid)

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 01:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if i were goint to LSx swap a import.. If get a RX-7. still a dream of mine. But as soon as this house business is over and done with I am getting a CTS-V. Best of ALL worlds!
Old 11-19-2010, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Killemall
Ive said it before and Illsay it again..You cannot compare TT small displacement Jap cars to big displacement american NA cars..

Sure it was a 520 rwhp 3100 pound vette verses a 510 rwhp 2400 pound s2000 and by all intents and purposes on paper the s2000 has a HUGE power to weight advantage..But what paper dosent show is that in the real world the instantaneous power/torque of the american NA monster will often times beat the more powerful power to weight smaller displacement TT Jap car...

You can call it boost lag or no power under the curve or a 100 different excuse....I call it No *****...As the Z06 climbs out a car to car and a half with it's bowling ***** dragging behind...

God bless american muscle!

well before you start disowning "japs" cars, we can have this duscussion all day, i didnt sign up on ls1 tech to **** talk, but i mean, anyone on here will agree with me, other japs and muscle make crazy number, supra the redstar s2k, 900 hp civic from kings performance, 1000 hp cobra from Fully Built, which all performance shops in flordia, except for redstar which is in P.R. both japs and muscle make crazy numbers, is just who u favor. I mean RSKY vette is nasty Ill be the first to say it is, I could of brake boost or took him at higher mph, but i ask him before we race what he like, bc im that type of a racer. But i have ***** to throw down with the muscle cars, it fun and i had a great time. I only made 507 whp 342 tq. By next year I should be 800 hp, that my gials then Supra nationals in texas here i come.

ty you all to ls1 tech for the great comments on my car.

i <3 muscle and imports
Old 11-19-2010, 03:24 PM
On The Tree

the point being. It is ignorant to ignore or bash any kind of car based on where it comes from. American/japanese or wherever. If people are building them and making them fast without making them look like they belong in a movie

Then who cares where it came from. Lets be honest, any 2 liter 4cyl capable of keeping up with a Z06(7 liter sports car) is a well built machine with a lot of the right things done to it.

/rant cant we all just get along?
Old 11-19-2010, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Killemall
Dont get it twisted...the s2000 is fast..But ive ran neck and neck with that same Z06 numerous times...Befre the headers I could run pretty even with him...Now were both guessing i would be 1-1.5 cars back just like the s2000 since he added the headers for 520 rwhp verses 505 rwhp when I raced him..

im gonna look it up but to me their is no reason a 507 rwhp 2xxx pound s2000 should run even with my 480 rwhp 3300 pound car...Or loose to the 520 rwhp 3150 pound Z06..

It should put 4 cars on me and 2 cars on the Z06..But those laggy turbos just never do what I would expect...fast car..Just not as fast as it should be...

Honestly throw a cammed LS7 at 507 rwhp in that S2000 and watch him just run away from rsky's Z06..That turbo set up just cant do that despite the same rwhp readings...
by all means ill run any car, hopefully you live in hawaii so i can run your viper so to say, but for turbo set up its gt35r and i can always turn the boost up to make it 600 easy but it would be no fun, i like to second guess if im going to win. but good run rsky hopefully ill be seeing the viper soon.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:05 PM
Teching In

I don't get to go out much now days, so for me it was a treat. One of the most fun nights, car wise, for me in a loooooooooooooong time. Your car is definitely fast and I wasn't sure what to expect. Hopefully I can find some time to get out again and get a sitter or something and we can have a rematch.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:05 PM
Teching In

maybe the GTR can come out and play!
Old 11-19-2010, 04:22 PM

lol me and the gtr play all the time, good race rsky, btw like the supra

but yeah im trying to put a big film of me racing, need a good camera man

rsky producations
Old 11-19-2010, 08:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by the-s2k
by all means ill run any car, hopefully you live in hawaii so i can run your viper so to say, but for turbo set up its gt35r and i can always turn the boost up to make it 600 easy but it would be no fun, i like to second guess if im going to win. but good run rsky hopefully ill be seeing the viper soon.
When you run Killemall run him from his roll (which is like 60/70mph lol) That should be about the sweet spot in your powerband and brake boost is *** so he can he that honda logo in front of him
Old 11-20-2010, 10:02 PM
Launching!

Ill run you Honda to honda...You beat the nsx and Ill bring out the Viper...Should be good..Rsky was hitting 123 mph trapps with our slow testing gear before the headers and last time I went out i was hitting 124 mph trapps with the Viper..Almost 125 a few times..Also was able to have some good runs with those two GTR's..I beat both of them once and the white one beat me once and the silver one tied me once and beat me once..From what i herd you had similar results so should be fun...

Would love to see you with the boost at max on race vrs the white GTR on race at its full 700 awhp...

With him on race at 700 he just kills me..But at 620 awhp I can run with him..

heres him at the 700 awhp and me at 475ish rwhp....Rapeage
Old 11-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Launching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2WGSKlVNu4
Old 11-20-2010, 10:09 PM
Launching!

Heres me against rsky BEFORE his headers though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oFj4...ist=QL&index=1
Old 11-20-2010, 11:31 PM

so you beat the white gtr? but i hang side by side with him. so your going take a nsx mostly stock and run against a turbo s2k. but why dont we make our own video, instead of running the nsx why i just run the viper, remember you will win, its a muscle car. :O why do i have to go through another car to race your viper. (even though the nsx is yours)

:swordfight:
Old 11-20-2010, 11:33 PM

and i quote you beat him before the headers, correct, i hung with him. even thou i had no traction, but he beat me, but i still was close enough to touch ryan in the passenger seat, and from the looks of the video with the white gtr you didnt beat him once.
Old 11-21-2010, 02:25 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alright fellas, looks like it's time for a put up or shut up match! And it's about time for Killemall to mod his damned Viper- and I'm betting a S2K walking him will be the perfect catalyst to get him down that mod road! "Video or it didnt happen"
Old 11-21-2010, 04:57 AM
Teching In

Can I join in on this honda vs honda? I got my 2010 oddessy touring edition and it's got DVD and Vtec!
Old 11-21-2010, 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by RSKY
Can I join in on this honda vs honda? I got my 2010 oddessy touring edition and it's got DVD and Vtec!

ummm no ur oddessy willmake both of us loook sloooooowwwww BAH BAH VTEC
Old 11-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Teching In

The new ones look sweet
Old 11-21-2010, 07:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by the-s2k
so you beat the white gtr? but i hang side by side with him. so your going take a nsx mostly stock and run against a turbo s2k. but why dont we make our own video, instead of running the nsx why i just run the viper, remember you will win, its a muscle car. :O why do i have to go through another car to race your viper. (even though the nsx is yours)

:swordfight:

Muscle car?????? It's a viper..One of the dominant road raceing cars of the world and still number one at the ring...Dominateing the T1 class through the 90's and leguana secca as well as numerous other road courses in the late 2000's. I love american muscle...But a Viper is a lil more than that. It's currently americas fastest track car. GTR is getting close though and nipping on the ZR1's heals,,,But still a bit behind the viper. Especially when that new 520 HP GTR version hits the streets. It is gonna be on.

I am selling my nsx. I would love to have a kool vid of it for memory's sake..Give me a 3 car hit and then reel me in on your 500 rwhp setting.....Then Run on your wastegate setting so it will be two 2xxx pound hondas with both around 250 rwhp...My car says Acura everywere but I know what it really is...

If your down let me know..Should be fun..And an acura nsx is just another nice name to add to your kill list so everyone wins...Toi bad we dont have a track with curves. That was mine is really set up for..Giot grippy tires and big brakes and a fully adjustable tein suspension..Thing handles like a dream..Sad to let it go but I already have 5 cars and im buying my daughter a new car and I cant afford 6 cars right now. So she will be selling very soon ..Just showed her to a potential buyer today so if you want to run let me know asap.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:36 PM
Launching!

lIKE I said with him on race his white GTR is CRAZY fast..he was pulling me by 2-3 cars EVERY time. I think I beat him once on his race gas setting when he was still learning the car..

But on his pump gas from a 70 roll I was able to beat both the white and silver GTR..But they could also beat me..They were all pretty close races..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM27oR75YnE
Old 11-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Launching!

So you can see by my vids of raceing the Z06 and GTR that you raced that you and I should have some fun races..Just run the nsx first for a Honda Brother...Let me have one last day time footage vid of the black beaste before she's sold...

Quick Reply: C6Z vs. 500hp Turbo S2k (vid)