Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Funny ricer death, post ricer stories, bored.

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2004, 06:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funny ricer death, post ricer stories, bored.

Well it had just snowed up here in lincoln... and there was probably a good foot of snow on the ground the main raods were pretty clear but the bakc roads werent... anyways i was driving to the gas station when i pull in and look down the street and i see this ricer i always hear with his 12 inch fart can on the back... i think it was some AWD subaru if i remember right but anyways i guess he thought his "fast" car with it's AWD and light frame would handle like a tank on dirt anyways he procedes to peel out of his driveway... getting no grip at all on the snow does two 360's across the street *at this point he's got this horrified look in his face which was priceless... he flys across the street and rams into the light poll. Id have to say it aws the funniest thing that i have seen in a long time. It's amazing what these kids think they can do after they see F&F and F&F2. They think there cars own everything when in reality they suck... if any of you have some funney ricer kill stories you should post em im bored as hell.

Unfortunatly i am stuck in a adventist school where the majority of the people here have ricemobiles.. there is one guy with litterly a 4 1/2 inch exhaust on his car you can hear it from amile away...it's disgusting. There are only 2 domestic muscle cars up here mine, and some guy with camero... oh and i guess a few stangs but i dont really count them... AAHHHHHH what should i do !!!?
Anyways hope you all enjoyed the story.
Old 02-17-2004, 07:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Man, seems that natural selection is really kicking in lately...
Old 02-17-2004, 08:53 PM
12 Second Club

You could look at the bright side......You could go on a Ricer massacre. Be careful though you might convince too many of them to convert to a real car.
Old 02-18-2004, 02:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

haha..4 1/2 exaust? ricers apparently think that bigger is better...to bad that takes all the back pressure from their engine and actually makes them loose power
Old 02-18-2004, 06:05 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Bandit 1
haha..4 1/2 exaust? ricers apparently think that bigger is better...to bad that takes all the back pressure from their engine and actually makes them loose power
" huh"
Old 02-18-2004, 06:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I worked with a guy recently who was in a "car club" mainly full of rice. He drove a riced out cavalier that ran 15.4s. He was really proud of that. So anyway, one day he says "come check this out". He drove down the street, hit the rev limiter, and then turned off the ignition and kept it in gear. Sounded like crap. He gets back and I'm like wtf? He's all beaming and saying "man did you hear loud my intake was?!!!??".
Long story short, at least three or four of his ricer buddies would drive by the store and do this for about two weeks. The "new trend" I guess. Within two days (I sh.t you not) the cav. and his buddies Honda both had fried valves. Poetic justice.
Old 02-18-2004, 06:55 PM
STF Veteran

LOL What a dip ****. I guess since you have awd then you can get traction in any situation.
Old 02-18-2004, 07:56 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Props to the lightpost.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default Ricers

I dont understand why ricers think that the bigger exhaust is better... What ir eally dont understand is why they think all domestic cars are slow... when the really arent... I mean alot of them hate the camero, corvette, trans Am just because they have a V8 engine... i waunder what ricers say about us on there forums? Anyone know?
Old 02-18-2004, 09:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TransAmMan
I dont understand why ricers think that the bigger exhaust is better... What ir eally dont understand is why they think all domestic cars are slow... when the really arent... I mean alot of them hate the camero, corvette, trans Am just because they have a V8 engine... i waunder what ricers say about us on there forums? Anyone know?
I can't believe you just spelled "Camaro" wrong while ranting about ricers.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:11 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Me thinks they measure V8 power via 1980's Ford 5.0 / Chevy L98 standards. Low 200hp, about 300tq, since these are the V8 cars they can afford for the most part. Shoot, what can 3 grand buy ya in terms of a muscle car?
Irony is that those '80s V8 beasts are still quicker than 90% of the rice.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
Me thinks they measure V8 power via 1980's Ford 5.0 / Chevy L98 standards. Low 200hp, about 300tq, since these are the V8 cars they can afford for the most part. Shoot, what can 3 grand buy ya in terms of a muscle car?
Nothin, but it can get you a Buick GN with 280hp...
Old 02-18-2004, 09:22 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

"ENISGUY"? Since when? I just noticed this. What happened to camaro?
Old 02-18-2004, 09:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

ENISGUY? Since when? I just noticed this.
Last week sometime?

I meant to ask you, do you have cats on your X-Pipe? I'm doing a 3" true dual setup with Jet Hot longtubes on my LT1, what woudl you recommend? I was gonna PM but I forgot, and your here now so I figured I'd ask.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:28 PM
NKAWTG...N

Originally Posted by TransAmMan
i waunder what ricers say about us on there forums? Anyone know?
i am a member or clubcivic.com and the chicago land accord club also a viper forum as well.
"keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer."

hmmm...lemme select some great quotes...the viper forum is great...most the guys there own vettes as well (damn rich people )

Quote from Valo667 of clubcivic.com:
"So I have this fully built b20 in my rex and have been getting a little cocky lately. This random in a 2000 ss camaro pulls up at the races and says "i'm tired of seeing you with your pants off, so lets race" i was like "nice tank top "queer" he puts on some new fonzy leather jacket and i say "your new jag is a ***". he's like **** you ****** i'll race you in reverse...microwave. I was like "Your girlfriend has a lump in her titty" "What!" he says. "She has a big ol' lump" i answered. Anyways so it was on like rubber ding dong. I line up in reverse...microwave and he lines up regular. I launch in reverse...microwave and smoke him off the line. Then disaster strikes, burnt synchro and no more reverse...microwave for me. Cubs win, cubs win! NINJAS!"

"13.37 I forgot the mph"... in the 1/8th

1/4 mile times:
"ran the gtech last night, 17.69 at 79.5mph..."
"i ran a 17.4......yea pretty bad...i dont think that intake and exhuast helped much"

oh i like this one was a response to beating a stock 5.0:
"damn straight allblacksi...dont take their "im a v8 im better than you bullshit" keep on smokin em"
Old 02-18-2004, 09:31 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

camaro (I refuse to call you ENISGUY),

I have gutted cats. They're stuck on pretty good to the header collectors, so they're not coming off. I had the exhaust guy cut the ol' 3" Y-pipe off right after the rear O2 sensor bungs to keep them useful (even though I had the sensors deleted).

Carsound is a Magnaflow product if I'm not mistaken. Those should flow well. Random Tech is another. My cats were not gutted at first, but they broke apart inside and I just simply gutted them thereafter.
Old 02-18-2004, 10:01 PM
TECH Junkie

camaro (I refuse to call you ENISGUY),.
Or you could call him penisguy or penishead... That might make him think about changing his name back, if everyone makes ***** jokes about his name... I would imagine it would get pretty annoying after a while.

Quick Reply: Funny ricer death, post ricer stories, bored.