Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Paging SLYWS6, Lets race for $100.

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2004, 11:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging SLYWS6, Lets race for $100.

Slyboy,

You just love to talk sh**, don't you. First of all, when we raced on the interstate, it took a while to talk you into it. I told you that I had intake and exhaust and the G2 stickers were for looks. I didn't lie. You can look my car up and down next time. You have a heads and cam ls1 and you still got owned. I won fair and square. The reason I shut down early is because there was a turn coming up and you already proved your lack of driving skills during the race. I didn't want you anywhere near me when we went into that turn. Yes, you should have won. I thought you would. I went to the interstate with you expecting to lose, but I didn't. It's just that simple. I can't believe you have the nerve to come on here and lie. You said I wouldn't race again? You didn't ask. I'm not scared to lose, or I wouldn't have raced a head and cam ls1 with my intake and exhaust ls1. Ok, lets do it again since you think your so fast and think you were coming back. This time we will put money on it. I want everyone on here to know that I'm going to outdrive you again. This time for ummm lets say $100. Another thing that pisses me off is your a punkass who's scared to lose. My brother was in his STOCK yellow cobra and was begging you to race but you made excuses. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. I think your just scared. This race happened several months ago, and I have seen you dozens of times hanging out less than 50 feet away from me, if you thought you could have won and wanted to do it again you would have said so. BTW, I don't give a sh** about your torque converter, you wanna run off the line go find some ricer. High horsepower cars on street tires don't hook up below 30mph. At least mine doesn't. I know a perfect straghtaway on the interstate where you will have room to come back if you think you can. So, do yo wanna do it or not, I would understand if you don't, its a lot easier to just talk sh** on the internet and not back it up. P.S. - did you actually think you could get away with a lie like this and me not find out?
Old 02-25-2004, 11:28 PM
7 Second Club / STF Veteran

i'll run you i have a high horsepower car and hook on the street ;p
Old 02-25-2004, 11:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice street tires!
Old 02-25-2004, 11:45 PM

et streets are a street tire. they are dot approved will pass inspection and can be driven in the rain if you act like you have sense. or heck put on a dragradial they're street tires can be driven on everyday and there are guys that run low 8's on them. i have a buddy with a 00ss that drives his everyday with 27x11.5 hoosier quicktime pros.
Old 02-26-2004, 12:20 AM
TECH Junkie

Hmm... I predict that this thread will get closed as soon as Unit sees it... Buddy, if you wanna set up a race with this guy, thats what PM's are for... If you don't know, that is Private Message... I would give that a try.
Old 02-26-2004, 12:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 02-26-2004, 12:35 AM
Launching!

I have heads and cam, but not on the car if u wona run!
Old 02-26-2004, 03:21 AM
On The Tree

um, if it's not from a dead dig, then what r u talkin' about? Hi-way rolls are for supras. For $$, do it from the line.

WG
Old 02-26-2004, 03:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WulfgarSS
um, if it's not from a dead dig, then what r u talkin' about? Hi-way rolls are for supras. For $$, do it from the line.

WG
That's what I'm talkin' about.
Old 02-26-2004, 08:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

OK dude wtf are you talking about where was I talking $hit?????? Ya you know what you did pull ahead of me, when we shut down I was just starting to get into my powerband because I didn't have a converter at the time. I admit a M6 LS1 should take an A4 from a roll even with mods. However I do have a converter now so we can race from a roll and a stop if you want. Where have you been sitting 50 feet away?? Maybe you were but I haven't seen your car but once since then. Ya your brother said he wanted to race but you know what the 2 times I have seen him in his car I was on the way to pick up some ***. I'll race it don't matter to me win or lose. I just want to know where I have been talking $hit at, and you need to calm down man, there's no hard feelings here.

-Sly
Old 02-26-2004, 08:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Oh and one more thing, if you want to race from a dig for money, I"m sorry but you might as well hand over the $100
Old 02-26-2004, 09:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Oh and one more thing how can you bring driving skills into it for me??? I hit the go pedal and go, doesn't take much effort. I gave you the advantage for a car without a stall (me) at going from a 50 roll. And if you want to so called 'out drive' me then you wouldn't be afraid to race from a stop. Cause lemme tell you, you think your M6 has traction problems come drive my car.

MODS: No one lock this thread please it's cool, we will post results this weekend depending on how the weather is up here.

Last edited by slyws6; 02-26-2004 at 09:19 AM.
Old 02-26-2004, 09:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

i will agree with sly on that, cause if it is a stock ls1 m6 vette against the combo sly currently has, i suggest you strap on some giggle gas cause his TA is going to drag your *** pretty easily.....
Old 02-26-2004, 09:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

BigBronco just to point it out to make him happy he DID win once when we went from a 50 roll when I didn't have a converter and when I had the PP Stg II 5.3 heads. It don't matter to me I'll admit it who cares but with the converter I will tell you it's a different story
Old 02-26-2004, 09:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

gotcha, im sure the yank ss 4000 stall will help quite a bit from a dig and from 50. good luck to you both, and i hope you have some good sticky tires sly, although looks like any kind of hook and you are snapping some axles!
Old 02-26-2004, 09:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ok here's the original post....

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/114666-h-c-ws6-vs-bolt-c5.html

where did I talk $hit??? I said you won in it.

No big deal man we can line em up again. Show you how much of a difference a stall makes for an A4 on a roll. Good luck to ya.
Old 02-26-2004, 11:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Sly,

No hard feelings here. I was just pissed because you implied and made it sound like I shut down early because you were coming back. It's not my fault there was a turn coming up. I don't like the way you made me sound like I lied about my mods either. I told you, intake and exhaust. You can look if you don't believe me. And yes, please don't lock this thread, its cool here too. I just didn't like the way you made me sound. You made it sound like I was some shady character lying about mods and stuff. I was totally cool about it afterwards and so were you, remember? Don't get mad because I went into best food and showed the video to all my friends. I was showing them how your car is bad ***, and its the first trans am that actually put up a hell of a fight. BTW, this weekend isn't looking too good, I don't know how asheville is, but here in hendo, we got about an inch or two of snow, its pretty messy. As far as off the line stuff, I never said anything about that. If you wanna do it for fun, we'll do it but I'm not stupid, I'm sure you'll win. Since you think you were catching up to me on our 40 roll, we can put $100 on that, unless you were just saying that to be cool. I know of a straightaway thats a good bit longer than the one we raced at, so you'll have plenty of time to "get in your powerband". This weekend isn't looking too good with the street conditions, and next weekend I'll be out of town for at least friday, and saturday is a 50/50 chance of weather I'll be back or not. If you'll be up there next saturday, look in best food parking lot for the vette, if I make it up there, thats where I'll be. If I'm not there that saturday, we will definately do it fri/12th, or sat/13th. Don't forget to bring you $100. We aren't racing unless you bring $100. Don't waste my time.
Old 02-26-2004, 11:53 AM

i'll bring 100 LOL
Old 02-26-2004, 12:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sorry, my car doesn't do wheelies. It's not a racecar. You'd smoke me. Please stop hijacking my post. This isn't about you.
Old 02-26-2004, 12:17 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by MillaTK
Hmm... I predict that this thread will get closed as soon as Unit sees it... Buddy, if you wanna set up a race with this guy, thats what PM's are for... If you don't know, that is Private Message... I would give that a try.
Dude, like Milla said. That's what PM's are for if you don't want someone hijacking your thread.
Hey, I got $100. Wanna run?