Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 11:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I would be pretty wary of you if you came into a gas station I was at.

So now you are saying that Trayvon Martin just went around and knocked people out?
I do it all the time. But usely when a guy gets out a nice looking corvette you don't have a lot to worry about. Lol. I ran in to a Georgia Bureau of Investigations Agent last week. We talked a while. He never questioned me carrying. And I was in Atlanta.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:15 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
I do it all the time. But usely when a guy gets out a nice looking corvette you don't have a lot to worry about. Lol. I ran in to a Georgia Bureau of Investigations Agent last week. We talked a while. He never questioned me carrying. And I was in Atlanta.
You're white...

Old 11-13-2013, 11:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You're white...

Old 11-13-2013, 11:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I never bother to read comments. Think about your average stupid person, and then think about how many of them like to comment on news articles online to try and make themselves feel intelligent.
Oh my God I hope all the kids who have done it or have been around their buddies when it's been performed on innocent people get burned alive. That's a new level of fucked up.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:22 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by audacious nick
Notice they don't report game that in Texas? If it were played here, it would be called, "punch someone and get shot. Multiple times. And maybe your friends, too".
*Like*

Originally Posted by OVA1
"You just knock them out, hit them with a blow and take their belongings," said 19 year old Trayvon Wannabe.

Here in Florida, we have a thing called "I will kill you for that". I think the legal name is something else, but it all works out the same.

In truth that report goes go a long way towards explaining why some people are upset that Americans steadfastly demand to exercise their right to stand their ground in the effective defense of their life and the lives and safety of those in their immediate proximity.
*Another Like*
Irun, I think he was referring to the vast amount of thugs and the like who openly posted Tweets & **** saying things about how they're going to come after Zimmermann, how he's gonna get his, etc. My interpretation is OVA saying that these hoodlums playing Knock Out just want some "idol" to do senseless acts for, regardless of the actual merit of the Trayvon case.

Last edited by snake95; 11-13-2013 at 11:29 PM.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:22 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ireneluvmens
So now you are saying that Trayvon Martin just went around and knocked people out?
Let me walk ya through this Irene.

I'm saying Trayvon is dead, BECAUSE TRAYVON EARNED IT.

I'm saying **** TRAYVON and anyone that even remotely supports a right to attack another who represents absolutely NO THREAT TO THEM.

And that most definitely includes anyone that's lurking around in the shadows, in the rain, up next to other people's houses, being where they shouldn't be… playing thug against other people doing their best to keep their neighborhood safe from TRAYVON and the thugs and would-be thugs.

There is no right to physically aggress innocent people.

And I don't give a flat flying **** WHAT color you are, what your job is or how fucked up your family life is/was.

The right to one's life and the responsibilities that sustain that life through effective defense of it, is not some hackneyed cliché, it is one's DUTY… it is our RESPONSIBILITY.

What's more, I do not have a responsibility to endure humiliation by fleeing from your angry ***… I have NO DUTY to cut you slack when you feel the need to knock me out and take my belongings, in order to spare someone's mother the pain of seeing 'em DEAD because they made a SERIOUSLY BAD CHOICE! I WILL NOT be forced to back down and risk seriously bodily harm by engaging in a fight… just to make it FAIR for someone who is designated as a social underdog.

I have responsibilities to other people, to provide for THEIR LIVING… to protect them to the extent of my means.

This is MY life and I will do whatever is necessary to preserve it. And I do not give a dam' how you or anyone else feels about it.

And that is on an individual scale and a collective scale, should that position become 'unpopular'.

To put in simple terms, in the parlance of the would-be thugs: "Don't want no trouble? Don't start no trouble, won't BE no trouble."

Any questions?
Old 11-13-2013, 11:31 PM
Staging Lane

I'm saying **** TRAYVON and anyone that even remotely supports a right to attack another who represents absolutely NO THREAT TO THEM.

And that most definitely includes anyone that's lurking around in the shadows, in the rain, up next to other people's houses, being where they shouldn't be… playing thug against other people doing their best to keep their neighborhood safe from TRAYVON and the thugs and would-be thugs.

And I don't give a flat flying **** WHAT color you are, what your job is or how fucked up your family life is/was.

The right to one's life and the responsibilities that sustain that life through effective defense of it, is not some hackneyed cliché, it is one's DUTY… it is our RESPONSIBILITY.

What's more, I do not have a responsibility to endure humiliation by fleeing from your angry ***… I have NO DUTY to cut you slack when you feel the need to knock me out and take my belongings, in order to spare someone's mother the pain of seeing 'em DEAD because they made a SERIOUSLY BAD CHOICE! I WILL NOT be forced to back down and risk seriously bodily harm by engaging in a fight… just to make it FAIR for someone who is designated as a social underdog.

I have responsibilities to other people, to provide for THEIR LIVING… to protect them to the extent of my means.

This is MY life and I will do whatever is necessary to preserve it. And I do not give a dam' how you or anyone else feels about it.

And that is on an individual scale and a collective scale, should that position become 'unpopular'.

To put in simple terms, in the parlance of the would-be thugs: "Don't want no trouble? Don't start no trouble, won't BE no trouble."

Any questions?
I looked over this response a couple times to see if I could add anything, but I couldn't. Perfectly said. I 2nd that statement.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:48 PM
***Repost Police***

Any questions?
Let me walk YOU through this. YOU do not know what happened. By testimony, Trayvon was WALKING through the neighborhood when Zimmerman started following him. We know that Trayvon knew he was following him. Now whether or not you like who you think he might have been as a person, "Stand your ground" should also apply to him if he feared for his life. A grown man in a truck was following him and pursued him on foot. For all you or I know, Zimmerman was the one who started the fight. He was watching Trayvon from his car, and followed him when Trayvon ran away. Would "stand your ground" not apply to him in that instance, were that his mindset? But NOBODY KNOWS what happened but Zimmerman, which is why the trial ended as it did. So you are making assumptions just like everybody else.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 189 Likes on 134 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

here is an excellent synopsis of the Zimmerman\martin case. I suggest y'all watch. nothing but the facts.

Old 11-14-2013, 12:06 AM
***Repost Police***

Honestly I don't hold anything said by a well-known political commentator (of either party) as "just the facts." There is always biased opinion thrown in. But I will watch it.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:14 AM
10 Second Club

You're white...

Lol....yes I am....

And **** Martin.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:19 AM
10 Second Club

It was proven that Trayvon was the attacker. Also the dispatcher suggested he don't follow. But the dispatcher for 911 is not a cop. And actually has no authority. The dispatcher also asked him road name etc. It was also shown Trayvon was going between houses in the rain. Why was he really out that night. It surely wasn't to get ******* candy. Why did he do that so late at night? Cause where I live that gets you shot or attacked by a dog. Also if he was really going home why didn't he go home. Tell his Dad. Why confront a grown man. Why did his parents even let him out that late. Cause they are to blame for raising a worthless little ****. That is why.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:22 AM
***Repost Police***

You do that in Texas, you'll be the one in jail.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:29 AM
10 Second Club

You do that in Texas, you'll be the one in jail.
No I will not. In TX some one is in your yard at night they are wrong. Also in tx if someone comes in your yard and gets bit its their fault. You forget I lives in tx last 15yrs and own a house there. A neighbor shot a guy in his back yard at midnight. He feared for his safety and his family's. No arrest or nothing. Tx is a great gun state. I also had a guy back in 01 in my back yard my german shepherds attacked at 1am. Guy was taken to hospital. Then jail for trespassing. I got nothing.

Also in tx you can carry your gun in your car. Without a license locked and loaded on your passenger seat covered by a piece of paper. Long as it can't be seen. Cause tx made your car an extension of your home.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:59 AM
***Repost Police***

If you just shoot someone walking through your yard (I am not talking about snooping around your window), you run an ENORMOUS risk of getting arrested. The castle law is great, but you better have a damn good reason. I am all for defending yourself, and plan on getting a CHL myself in the future; but I do not take ending someone's life lightly.

Edit: And authority or not, you gotta be an extra kinda crazy/stupid to call 911 and then disregard their advice at your own (possibly life-threatening) risk. Regardless of who threw the first punch (like I said, Stand Your Ground goes both ways), had the overzealous neighborhood watchman stayed in his car there would have been no loss of life that night, and no arrests. He created the situation that put his life in danger, knowingly and willingly. You can support his right to use deadly force in that situation all you want, but do not applaud him for being a hero. He didn't stop a crime, he killed someone while they were walking home.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:27 AM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Its crazy how laws work in this state. If i guy is stealing from you during daylight you can't shoot him unless you fear for your life. But if its dark you can shoot anytime you please. Also a dead guy can't testify lol
Old 11-14-2013, 06:22 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Edit: And authority or not, you gotta be an extra kinda crazy/stupid to call 911 and then disregard their advice at your own (possibly life-threatening) risk.
Advice coming from dispatch? I ignore it all the time.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:32 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

There's always kids wandering around my neighborhood all hours of the night when they don't have school. I have never felt the need to follow or shoot any of them.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:26 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

Well if you shoot them, fewer of them will be walking around. Problem solved!
Old 11-14-2013, 07:37 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

But there is no problem. Guess I could just call it target practice.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)